Country
Lithuania
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I am Catholic and I know most catholics consider born again is when you are a baby were baptised. Its true we receive on that time our baptism,but from my experience maybe it depends you can call it born again or conversion. I was catholic all my life ,but never before I experienced any experience of God in my life. I did felt trough my though questioning my self what is not right with this world so maybe I could say it was beging long journey of his call to discover him. It all went truly how to say in the right time and in the right circumstance i found faith. I was having panic and anexy attacks because I was interested to much about Freemasons and Illuminati conspiracies,but it actually helped me to realize that the world is controled by evil and as Jesus said in bible all power on earth was given to the prince of darkness. Why my panic attacks I felt so hopepless that i couldnt live no more normal life I believe there was God,Jesus and some how I believed I can experience his presence and love. One day we just got sattelite dish in my home and with it came many christian television. I heard first time in life when a preacher said you need to repent and ask Jesus to your heart. On that Idea and feeling hopeless I took the bible and readed it like insane and prayed 10 times a day like crazy. I first time truly repented in confession and in my prayer I felt like rock was removed from my heart and I felt like a new person I felt such a strong feeling of Holy Spirit all month was like on Fire for spreading word about Jesus and all the other experience in prayer was so amazing just as I was expecting to be. So I believe born again is not just illusion of protestants ,but I did experienced it and I know that my life since then changed Yes i am not perfect i do make mistakes ,but since then my life changed.

• Friendly
Reactions: Rhamiel
Upvote 0