May 25, 2009
Glasgow, UK
✟8,744.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Engaged
Q. Who do you think about Islam?

A. I believe that Mohammedanism is a Christian heresy. It is remarkable in that it is a Christian heresy not invented by a baptised Christian. Mohammed was familiar with Christianity, he was surrounded by Christendom and was acquainted with our civilisation. He took the Christian faith, simplified it, removed the Incarnation and the Most Holy Trinity, and mixed it with the idolatry of the Arabia. His heresy, his invented doctrine, was successful in its simplicity and found its spread by force of arms. There is a lot of good in Mohammedanism, but that is because he simply perverted the true doctrine of the Christian faith.

Q. Where do you get this information?

A. History. It is strewn across the history books of civilisation. I would recommend reading Hilaire Belloc's The Great Heresies. Here is the particular chapter on the religion of Mohammed.

Yours in Jesus and Mary,
SCIM.

Upvote 0

Edmond89

Jan 3, 2008
North of Israel-Peki'in village
✟8,922.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
yes I think Islam is an evil cult in fact they allow to kill, in fact they deny the Bible and they deny Jesus Christ's deity and divinity

I will show you why Islam is a false religion and I may encourage to read the Bible and to convert to Christianity

here are many explanations on that:

Top Ten Reasons Muhammad Is Not a Prophet - YouTube

Former Muslim now Christian tells why Muhammad was Not a Prophet - YouTube

in fact our God didn't talk to Muhammad

Two Simple Proofs that Muhammad Was a False Prophet

and the Prophet Muhammd is in hell look at his testimony

She says Prophet Muhammad is in Hell (Hell Testimony) النبي محمد في الجحيم - YouTube

I may help you convert to Christianity or to follow this false prophet, that is considered the Anti Christ.

Upvote 0

Edmond89

Jan 3, 2008
✟8,922.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
yes I think Islam is an evil cult in fact they allow to kill, in fact they deny the Bible and they deny Jesus Christ's deity and divinity

I will show you why Islam is a false religion and I may encourage to read the Bible and to convert to Christianity

Former Muslim now Christian tells why Muhammad was Not a Prophet - YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiL4ClvshN0

I may help you convert to Christianity or to follow this false prophet, that is considered the Anti Christ.

Upvote 0

Edmond89

Jan 3, 2008
✟8,922.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ua9HsFPtPM4

She says Prophet Muhammad is in Hell (Hell Testimony) النبي محمد في الجحيم - YouTube

Upvote 0

Edmond89

Jan 3, 2008
✟8,922.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
yes so will you please convert to Christianity and leave Islam

because Islam and the Quran is full of deceptions, evil cult, errors and hatred against your enemies, Jews, Christians and other Non-Believers

so I hope that hte Lord Jesus Christ may bless you and appear to you in your dreams

in order to convert to Christianity

Upvote 0
Apr 5, 2015
✟462.00
Faith
SDA
Hello my friends ,

Could you tell me your ideas about religion (ISLAM)?

we want to discuss about it ..

My Q for each one of you is:

what did you think about islam?
& from where you got this information (source of course)?

Thanks.
Hello king of sprites,

Islam, means 'the way of submission', and Jihad means 'to struggle/strive/war in the way of the qur'anic allah & muhammad' but it is not "the way" of the Scriptures:

John 14:6 KJV - Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

2 Corinthians 10:4 KJV - (For the weapons of our warfare [are] not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )

Since Jesus is "the way", there is no other way:

John 10:9 KJV - I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

Submission must be to Christ Jesus:

John 5:39 KJV - Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

That statement can be tested, by simply going back to the Old Testament Scriptures and looking.

Psalm 18:44 KJV - As soon as they hear of me, they shall obey me: the strangers shall submit themselves unto me.

Romans 6:16 KJV - Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

I would be glad to enter into dialogue with you about Muslims & Islam & Qur'an, etc, and so on.

The information obtained about Islam, comes from the sources of Islam itself, and the histories they themselves know and state, and this can be from the various Qur'ans, the various Hadiths, the various Tafsirs, the various 'sects' of Islam [sunni, hanafi, shia, sufi, ahmadiyya, khawarij, etc] the various histories of Muhammad, from the "companions" [Sahabah], the various learned sheiks, mullahs, muftis, and so on, and from the official websites of their own religious tenets, and so on.

Perhaps we could enter into a back and forth question/comments.

My first question to you would be:

Do you believe that Moses the Prophet wrote Genesis-Deuteronomy?

also as a side question, who is the "we", in the "we want to discuss about it" that you wrote about?

Upvote 0

spiritfilledjm

Site Supporter
Apr 15, 2007
Indianapolis, Indiana
✟225,404.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I left Christianity for Islam in 2013 and went back to Christianity. Beautiful people and religion, but I couldn't get past that Jesus was born of a virgin but not gods son and also, after being in a world based faith, I realized without Jesus as savior there's no way I could be good enough to go to heaven, so I went back to Christianity.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Yusuphhai

Messianic Arabic-Semitic Chinese
Oct 19, 2005
Beijing China
✟170,860.00
Country
China
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
My grandfather was a local Islamic leader in a town in China, but my father and I were educated by Communism in school. Later I disliked both Communism and Islam because of the doctrine of violence、persecution and duress. Christianity also has historic mistakes, but Christ has no fault. And Christianity has improved much, at least the citizens have freedom of faith.If someone (including a leader) does wrong in the Name of Jesus Christ, it is another article to discuss. If Muhammad were a Prophet to Allah, Marx were the Way to the Truth. They remind me the history of Tower of Babel, all the false religions invented by human being together want to go to heaven by the way of themselves. Their plan must be disrupted by Allah (Arabic Christians’ God).

With the blood lineage from West Asian, I love Arabic culture and Muslim. I think Arabic culture and religion need to rebuild, departing from Mohammedanism completely, but approaching to Ancestor Abraham’s Faith. Then we will find Salam (Shalom,Peace). My opinion is from perspective of Arabic and Jewish Christian.

Last edited:
Upvote 0