Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Well, I don't think there is enough information to say what it is an eclipse or not. I don't personally think it will be. But regardless, what goes on with the moon has no bearing on the stars, does it?
With all of fuss recently about the blood moons, you don't know this?
No, the moon has nothing to do with the falling stars (meteor showers), but they do tell us that the sky was clear enough to see falling stars, just in case some try to claim the moon did not give her light because of the clouds or something blocked its view. As for the sun being darkened, this happens every 24 hours (sun down or night time), but the phases of the moon don't repeat until 29+ days.

Matthew 24:29 and Revelation 6:13 and Revelation 12:8 indicates that the universe, the second heaven will be removed.
None of these scriptures you cited above are related to the other, at least, not in the way that you see them. Thanks for your thoughts. Carry on

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Ronald

Exhortations
Site Supporter
Jul 30, 2004
southern
✟111,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Don't be so quick to judge the Blood Moon signs meaningless. April 15, 2014 was the first, which happens to be about 1260 days from 9-23-2017 ( it's shy 3 days, but falls within the Feast if Trumpets).
A Great Tribulation has been going on in the Middle East, its on fire. Lets not discount the Islamic nations that have been turned upside down with revolts, like dominoes since 12-18-2010 in Tunisia, the Yemen, Egypt, Libya, Syria ... and of course the formation of ISIS right around the time of that first Blood Moon. Millions of Christian refugees who fled for their lives would describe their experience as a great tribulation, many of whom did not make it and had their heads chopped off as well. Btw, Rev. 20:4 describes the signature if this Beast, chopping off heads. And the mark would be their ISIS symbol worn on their sleeves or headbands.
The ten nations that will attack Israel will be Islamic, do not wait for a revised Roman group, that I believe is misguided.
To add, this solar eclipse, which shadowed a path over several earthquake zones may also be a sign that these areas will soon quake. It happens to be 40 days from 8-21 to The Day of Atonement on 9-30-17.

Upvote 0