What is the Salvation Equation?

• Salvation = Works Alone (without God's grace).

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟719,625.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Yes, but we are not forced to obey. We are not puppets on a string after we made a one time decision in accepting Jesus. Besides, do you believe sin can cause a separation between God and the believer? Although, I could be wrong, my guess is that you don't believe that is possible. So if this is so, then any talk of obedience or holiness is just a sham or a covery story and is really not necessary.

well alrighty then ... I never said we were forced to obey ... It is His will that we obey and He helps us to do that.

Although, I could be wrong, my guess is that you don't believe that is possible.

and you are wrong ;o)

If we sin we are not doing His will ... and His will is for us it to obey and He helps us do that.

Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul.
Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,192,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
well alrighty then ... I never said we were forced to obey ... It is His will that we obey and He helps us to do that.

and you are wrong ;o)

If we sin we are not doing His will ... and His will is for us it to obey and He helps us do that.

You are beating around the bush. Do you believe that if a believer commits the sin of looking upon a woman in lust that they have to confess and forsake that sin, and if they don't, they are abiding in spiritual death? Also, is it possible for a believer to commit suicide and still be saved?

Upvote 0