Aug 7, 2016
Lexington, KY 40517
Visit site
✟332,574.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You fail to understand that Revelation 11:15-18 is the end of the story, with the beginning of chapter 12 being a review of Church history, and Revelation chapter 20 is actually the "parenthetic" passage.

Some also claim that the Church is "parenthetic" in God's dealing with the nation of Israel.

However, the Church is the fulfillment of the entire Bible, based on what is plainly written in the New Testament.

The Book of Revelation is not in chronological order.
This is confirmed by Christ returning in Revelation 16:15-16 and also in chapter 19.

You fail to understand that Revelation 11:15-18 is the end of the story, with the beginning of chapter 12 being a review of Church history, and Revelation chapter 20 is actually the "parenthetic" passage.

Some also claim that the Church is "parenthetic" in God's dealing with the nation of Israel.

However, the Church is the fulfillment of the entire Bible, based on what is plainly written in the New Testament.

The Book of Revelation is not in chronological order.
This is confirmed by Christ returning in Revelation 16:15-16 and also in chapter 19.

You had my response to your above mguesswork in my post #39, The passage of Scripture you keep harping about, is a parenthetic prophecy, which DOES NOT rake place until AFTER Jesus second coming! Which does not take place until after the seven bowl judgments in Rev.16, as recorded in Rev.19:11-21!

When are you going to stop beating a dead horse and getting prophecy out of Chronological order?

Quasar92

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When are you going to stop beating a dead horse and getting prophecy out of Chronological order?

When you give up your Two Peoples of God doctrine, which is based partially on race, instead of Grace.

When you quit cutting the word "Israel" out of Acts 2:36 and Hebrews 8:6-13.

Upvote 0