What is the closest thing around you game....

lucypevensie

Not drinking the kool-aid
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2002
WI
✟1,776,587.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I’m in an eating area in a grocery store, and there is a ton of unsold Valentine’s Day and Super Bowl merchandise stashed in a corner among all kinds of boxes and packing supplies. In pretty sure there is some styrofoam over there. (And I hope they don’t throw away all those orchids. I’d happily give them a home!)

Anyway…

Closest thing with wheels on it.

• Informative
Reactions: Chesterton
Upvote 0

Chesterton

Whats So Funny bout Peace Love and Understanding
Site Supporter
May 24, 2008
Flatland
✟868,740.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I’m in an eating area in a grocery store, and there is a ton of unsold Valentine’s Day and Super Bowl merchandise stashed in a corner among all kinds of boxes and packing supplies. In pretty sure there is some styrofoam over there. (And I hope they don’t throw away all those orchids. I’d happily give them a home!)
You're pretty sure? PRETTY SURE? You can't be bothered to put down your fork and get up and go find out? Look, if you can't be bothered to take this game seriously...:|

Closest thing with wheels on it.
A model of a 1929 Studebaker that I built.

closest souvenir from somewhere or something

• Haha
Reactions: lucypevensie
Upvote 0

Chesterton

Whats So Funny bout Peace Love and Understanding
Site Supporter
May 24, 2008
Flatland
✟868,740.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
a guitar. It's a G&L F 100 Series II. It's a most excellent guitar, which is why I've kept it since I got it around 1980, but looking at it here next to me I just noticed something weird I'd never noticed in all these decades.

iu

It says "GUITAR" on it. Why doesn't it just say F 100 Series II? A Ford F-150 truck just says Ford F-150 on it, it doesn't say "Ford F-150 Truck". I think it's because most people, when looking at a truck, know they're looking at a truck. Even if you're not musically inclined, I think most people would know they're looking at a guitar when they're looking at a guitar. Odd? Methinks so. Anyways...

closest medical/first aid related thing

• Haha
Reactions: lucypevensie
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.