Sep 7, 2009
✟74,317.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
I think it's obvious. When you consider obedience to the OT law to be the be-all and end-all of the faith, Paul is extremely confusing with all of his warnings about following the law and his admonitions to follow after righteousness.

not really...just understand that there were different audiences, at different places of growth, don't argue about food in the roman house churches in 14, said to people arguing, as new converts, jew and gentile inclusion, pertanent text, for them, but to tim the elder, one who needs to know more, Tim, this food abstinence is a doctrine of demons in 1 tim 4, relative, pertanent, imminent text, for each church, all we gotta do is know the scene in each letter, and why he wielded a do and a don't here and there.

i am into grace, but if a young christian asked me if he can steal, i would say no, but that boy sooner or later, he needs to here the higher end of the truth spectrum of the doctrine.

so yeah, don't steal young saint, but grow up into grace! all text is for certain people, at a certain time, as per the epistles.:)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian