Status
Not open for further replies.

pokinatcha

Jun 15, 2004
Vic
✟15,176.00
Faith
Baptist
with all of the things that everyone portrays to be abilities or faults pertaining to a person's gender, I really have to question how much of it is gender specific and how much just comes down to the abilities of each individual person despite the stereotypes attributed to their being male or female.

Upvote 0
B

Bevlina

pokinatcha said:
with all of the things that everyone portrays to be abilities or faults pertaining to a person's gender, I really have to question how much of it is gender specific and how much just comes down to the abilities of each individual person despite the stereotypes attributed to their being male or female.

See what I mean about men being a puzzlement? ..:scratch:

Upvote 0

Workingmum

Veteran
Sep 6, 2004
✟8,805.00
Faith
Baptist
pokinatcha said:
Mate, you've got to read it all in the cheeky way it was written. We're just here for a laugh, and sometimes our husbands are the causes of the biggest chuckles!^_^ We mean no harm (I think?:doh: )!!!!!

Upvote 0
B

Bevlina

Struth ... now I get it! Sometimes men are such a puzzlement to me ....
speechless-smiley-026.gif

hehe ...
speechless-smiley-026.gif
..........................................................:doh:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.