Georgia
✟140,826.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
As God said it would be when we left the Garden. Makes it easier to reject the ways and politics of man for the will of God once that is assumed. Better to serve others than serving self.
I guess I see it as all connected. Try to keep yourself healthy and happy so you can share that with others. And by encouraging that in them they'll share it back with you. Sometimes I feel like an empty void but at least I can do something for another person, no matter how small it is.

Upvote 0

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟432,084.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Well seems like I'm over the side effects of the second Covid vaccine.. wasn't too bad.. other than the blurry eye scare.
Hmm. They arent supposed to stick the vaccine in your eye.

Upvote 0

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,162,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Ophiolite

Recalcitrant Procrastinating Ape
Nov 12, 2008
✟239,994.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Built 1925. Juts a little bungalow that can be a full-time job. Of course if I had the where-with-all do do things I would not be sop vexed.
Ah! New construction. :)
Mine was built somewhere around 1830, almost certainly from the stones of an adjacent ruined castle. At times I think it would be easier to repair the castle than the house.

Upvote 0

Akita Suggagaki

Jul 20, 2018
Midwest
✟282,521.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Ah! New construction. :)
Mine was built somewhere around 1830, almost certainly from the stones of an adjacent ruined castle. At times I think it would be easier to repair the castle than the house.
Wow! And I bet there are many phases of addition, remodeling, etc.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟432,084.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Built 1925. Juts a little bungalow that can be a full-time job. Of course if I had the where-with-all do do things I would not be sop vexed.
I had a 1911 house for a while. I know what you mean. Lots of learn as I go stuff.

Upvote 0

Ophiolite

Recalcitrant Procrastinating Ape
Nov 12, 2008
✟239,994.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Wow! And I bet there are many phases of addition, remodeling, etc.
Surprisingly few. Original internal doors and ceiling still in place, along with fireplaces in most rooms, most of them, at least potentially, functioning. Bathrooms and kitchen were the main items that have experienced multiple make-overs. As you implied in an earlier post bringing everything up to spec, without losing any character of the building, would be easy with sufficient money.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Sunshinee777

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2020
Finland
✟168,856.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I'm thinking future scenarios of what world would be like if covid passports come to reality with social credit system. I just don't want to be part of this madness society anymore to be truthful. And it feels like I don't have many options for escaping it either. Also thinking about pizza. Lol.

Reactions: timothyu
Upvote 0

Sunshinee777

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2020
Finland
✟168,856.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
A lot of the time I feel like the world has become a subdued episode of The Twilight Zone.

I feel this twilight zone 24/7. Even when I'm sleeping. Someone said in Instagram that people are living in two different realities, I don't know if it's because of that or what.

Upvote 0

angelsaroundme

Mar 4, 2020
Georgia
✟140,826.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
I feel this twilight zone 24/7. Even when I'm sleeping. Someone said in Instagram that people are living in two different realities, I don't know if it's because of that or what.
Does that mean you have weirder dreams than you did before?

It feels like the world of fiction is merging with reality... like the phrase truth is stranger than fiction is becoming true. I'm always waiting for the other shoe to drop, aliens to land, dragons to fly overheard breathing fire, etc.

Upvote 0

Sunshinee777

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2020
Finland
✟168,856.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Does that mean you have weirder dreams than you did before?

It feels like the world of fiction is merging with reality... like the phrase truth is stranger than fiction is becoming true. I'm always waiting for the other shoe to drop, aliens to land, dragons to fly overheard breathing fire, etc.

Yes, I feel like my dreams are more clear and I remember them better. Also I feel like my dreams try to tell me something important. But maby it's just because I have always had times when I see more clear dreams and then I have times when I can't remember my dreams, I don't know.
I have same feeling about waiting something surprising to happen.

Upvote 0