Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Apparently a semi automatic weapon is designed to fire ONE, and ONLY ONE round per trigger pull. Creative people have concluded that if the weapon fires ONE round when the trigger is RELEASED, then it's in compliance with the ATF, (and apparently the ATF has not contested this "contention").

So where a conventional weapon could get off a round every half second (two rounds per second), a binary trigger will get off a round every quarter second, (four rounds per second).

In the end, it may not be wise to afford or be inclined to own a "binary" trigger because it's use might be questionable.

Thanks,
DaDad

Last edited:

John Bowen

Site Supporter
Aug 16, 2018
dueba
✟48,940.00
Country
Fiji
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
A semi automatic is made to kill a lot of people cheaply .Thats why they were made for the military they fire a .22 caliber round that tumbles out of the barrel causing max damage when it kits flesh . So when just anybody can get their hands on one someone who hasn't been trained or has mental problems it can have severe consequences as we see in the news all the time with school , cop killings . Choice A the American people can keep allowing semis out there and risk more mass shootings or B control them with licenses training or outlaw them completely .

• Haha
Reactions: abysmul
Upvote 0

DaDad

Site Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A semi automatic is made to kill a lot of people cheaply .
Apparently in London, the city officials have determined that an individual can do serious damage to a citizen(s) with a sharp knife*. So they instituted a Knife Dulling program where they enter your home and grind down the sharp edges of your knives.

Legislation is presently being crafted to ban sticks from being sharpened, banning baseball bats (clubs), regulating stones to 1" maximum equivalent diameter, and they're considering whether to ban water due to the number of accidental drownings.

We'll get there, maybe not soon enough for some, but we're going the right direction ...

* Knives are too sharp and filing them down is solution to soaring violent crime, judge says
Thanks,
DaDad

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DaDad

Site Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"PewPew Tactical" wrote a review on the Franklin Amory "BSF III Binary Trigger", and subsequently provided the following advisory:

**Update 3/26/2018**: Since I wrote this review, new legislation has been proposed to ban bump-stocks and binary triggers as well as other similar devices in many states following the use of a bump stock in the Las Vegas shooting, and such devices are now banned from appearing in YouTube videos.

They are also illegal in Florida, Washington, Massachusetts, New Jersey, and other states, with legislation to expand restrictions on the table in more places.

Be sure to check your local, state, and even federal laws before purchasing. It may come to pass that purchasing these things now will allow you to keep it later and it’ll be grandfathered in under new legislation, but you may also have to surrender it, depending on your local laws.

Something to keep in mind. I don’t want anyone (particularly gun owners) angry at me because I recommended they buy something they ended up in legal trouble over, or had to surrender without compensation.

**Update: 12/19/2018** Due to new Federal restrictions, bump-stocks will become illegal to possess in 90-days. This is currently being challenged in court but that may or may not void the order.

Until such time, assume bump-stocks will be illegal soon. As of this update, binary triggers are NOT a part of the new ruling banning bump-stocks on the Federal level – but binary triggers remain illegal in some states due to state-level law. Check your local laws before buying!

https://www.pewpewtactical.com/franklin-armory-bsf-iii-binary-trigger/

Thanks,

DaDad

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DaDad

Site Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
DISCLAIMER: I personally don't care for firearms, and although they may have a role, they're not for me. Furthermore, any information I cite may not be reliable, as who knows what to believe from Internet sources. So please be sure to consult a knowledgeable person before drawing any conclusions or making any decision on this subject!

Now, having said this, it's something to be aware of in the "bump-stock" style of concern.

Thanks,
DaDad

Last edited:
Upvote 0