Feb 15, 2013
✟48,077.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
It's a symbolic number that cannot be associated with only one historical phenomenon. It's likely representative of the imperfect efforts of man to save themselves. In Revelation, seven is the number of perfection and completion and is also a number associated with God. It could be that six is a number falling short of perfection and representative of mankind's efforts like in the case of the Tower of Babel.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟713,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Is it the vaccine? Will it be given alongside the vaccine?

This guy said people are already being seared with it, but doesn't make clear WHAT people are being seared with.

This guy is bogus.

Revelation 13

16And the second beast required all people small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand (what one does) or on their forehead (what one thinks), 17 so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark— the name of the beast or the number of its name.

18Here is a call for wisdom: Let the one who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and that number is 666

Revelation 13:3

New Living Translation

I saw that one of the heads of the beast seemed wounded beyond recovery—but the fatal wound was healed! The whole world marveled at this miracle and gave allegiance to the beast.

It's a deceptive religious system and many will be deceived into partaking in it.

It's about who one worships ... there will eventually be a forced worship system put in place ... lead by a man ... those who refuse this system will not be able to buy or sell. Who controls economics? Government ... there will be an alliance of this religious system and state. The state will impose economic restrictions on people who refuse the religious system Revelation 13:17

Those who partake in the deceptive worship system will receive "the mark of the beast".

Nobody has the mark right now.

Upvote 0

UnpopularOpinion

Oct 18, 2020
Wroclaw
✟13,398.00
Country
Poland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Is it the vaccine? Will it be given alongside the vaccine?

This guy said people are already being seared with it, but doesn't make clear WHAT people are being seared with.
you will not see mark as Christian, we really dont know

Imo vaccine is either deadly poison which Christians should be protected from
or
It's literally placebo with some junk so you get fever when u take it
used as an excuse so u get digital ID in ur phone or whatnot

Upvote 0

Davy

Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,297.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
6th Seal
6th Trumpet
6th Vial

It is the timing when the pseudo-Christ appears in Jerusalem mimicking Messiah of The Bible (2 Thessalonians 2:4; Matthew 24:23-26). The untimely figs idea in the first part of the 6th Seal represents the winter fig that grows in the winter and falls off in the spring, an early fig, not the true fig harvest later. Christ's coming for His is for the summer harvest. Thus the untimely figs is a metaphor for the dragon and his angels being booted out of the heavenly down to earth for the tribulation.

Upvote 0

Sabertooth

Repartee Animal: Quipping the Saints!
Supporter
Jul 25, 2005
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟952,359.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Zao is life

Supporter
Apr 18, 2020
Africa
Visit site
✟182,548.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The world is crammed with so called end times experts and extremely gullible people.
Well at least we believe the Bible. Like all of it. Including the parts that are more difficult to understand. So at least the different views are a sign that people are studying all of it, not just the parts they like.

Reactions: Davy
Upvote 0

Zao is life

Supporter
Apr 18, 2020
Africa
Visit site
✟182,548.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Bible identifies the beast not only by its mark or number. We are told what the ten kings on the head of the beast will do to a city the Revelation calls "Babylon the Great", and we are told that the same ten kings will make war against the Lamb and He will overcome them. We are told that the beast will make war against the saints and overcome them. We are told that another beast rising out of the earth is the beast that causes all to erect an image to the first beast and cause all to either worship it, receive this mark or number, or be killed.

I have an idea that those who are watching and not sleeping when the time comes will recognize the beast and its mark or number for what it is. The rest will sleep as the foolish virgins do. Bring on the differences in opinions. Bring them on. At least we can compare views and learn from all, while those of us watching, continue to watch.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Davy
Upvote 0

Davy

Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,297.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The Bible identifies the beast not only by its mark or number. We are told what the ten kings on the head of the beast will do to a city the Revelation calls "Babylon the Great", and we are told that the same ten kings will make war against the Lamb and He will overcome them. We are told that the beast will make war against the saints and overcome them. We are told that another beast rising out of the earth is the beast that causes all to erect an image to the first beast and cause all to either worship it, receive this mark or number, or be killed.

I have an idea that those who are watching and not sleeping when the time comes will recognize the beast and its mark or number for what it is. The rest will sleep as the foolish virgins do. Bring on the differences in opinions. Bring them on. At least we can compare views and learn from all, while those of us watching, continue to watch.

The majority of brethren are taught to follow Christ's Book of Revelation as if the events happen in the order John was given to write them down. But the reality is that Lord Jesus had already given the 7 main Signs of the end in His Gospel, which the 21 Revelation signs are about. In Christ's Olivet discourse He was covering the 7 Signs of the end of this world leading up to His return. They parallel the signs of the Seals in Rev.6. That last Sign He gave was that of His coming and gathering of His Church. This is why many brethren are stuck in Revelation, and don't realize that the 666 number is actually about the alignment for when the "dragon" arrives on the scene in Jerusalem just prior to Christ's coming on 777.

• Haha
Reactions: wonderkins
Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath
✟1,002,191.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Well at least we believe the Bible. Like all of it. Including the parts that are more difficult to understand. So at least the different views are a sign that people are studying all of it, not just the parts they like.

Pity the interpretations are so extreme

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Zao is life

Supporter
Apr 18, 2020
Africa
Visit site
✟182,548.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Pity the interpretations are so extreme
I understand what you're saying and I'm not trying to start an argument with you, but constructively saying that you're painting everyone who has opinions on Biblical prophecy and eschatology with the same brush when you say what you said again in this thread. It's not really fair, though, and I've seen you say it often in different threads. So to me, maybe it's a better approach rather to contribute to the thread by making the effort to say what you think or believe, instead of being so dismissive without even contributing your own views. Put yourself in the shoes of the poster who reads your dismissive statement.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Berean Tim
Upvote 0

Zao is life

Supporter
Apr 18, 2020
Africa
Visit site
✟182,548.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The majority of brethren are taught to follow Christ's Book of Revelation as if the events happen in the order John was given to write them down. But the reality is that Lord Jesus had already given the 7 main Signs of the end in His Gospel, which the 21 Revelation signs are about. In Christ's Olivet discourse He was covering the 7 Signs of the end of this world leading up to His return. They parallel the signs of the Seals in Rev.6. That last Sign He gave was that of His coming and gathering of His Church.
I believe that the Olivet Discourse and the Revelation were given by Jesus (a) For all Christians of all generations; and (b) especially and more importantly for those who would be in Jerusalem and Judea A.D 66-70; and (C) even more especially and more importantly for those who would live through or be martyred during the 42 months preceding His return.

I've noticed the following patterns:

Jericho's walls fell on the 7th day the Israelite marched around the walls of the city, the 7th time they marched, at the sound of the 7th trumpet. = 777

Noises, thunderings, lightnings and an earthquake mentioned in the 7th seal, the 7th trumpet, and the 7th bowl of wrath. = 777. The hail and fire mentioned in the 1st trumpet and 7th bowl of wrath are symbols of judgment.

The position of the woes in the Revelation show that the 6th trumpet = the armies of the beast going out. Same with the 6th bowl of wrath. 6th seal puts the mind back to the Lord's statement in Matthew 24:29-31. = 666.

The above patterns could be all wrong. But that's how it appears to me. (Note I said "appears" to me). I don't believe what I think I might see until I know the patterns fit where it appears to me they do).

So bearing in mind what I said above and because of what you said, this is bait to me:
the 666 number is actually about the alignment for when the "dragon" arrives on the scene in Jerusalem just prior to Christ's coming on 777.
So please elaborate, because it's a statement that seems packed with reasons behind the statement, which you have not given.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Davy

Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,297.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I believe that the Olivet Discourse and the Revelation were given by Jesus (a) For all Christians of all generations; and (b) especially and more importantly for those who would be in Jerusalem and Judea A.D 66-70; and (C) even more especially and more importantly for those who would live through or be martyred during the 42 months preceding His return.

I've noticed the following patterns:

Jericho's walls fell on the 7th day the Israelite marched around the walls of the city, the 7th time they marched, at the sound of the 7th trumpet. = 777

Noises, thunderings, lightnings and an earthquake mentioned in the 7th seal, the 7th trumpet, and the 7th bowl of wrath. = 777. The hail and fire mentioned in the 1st trumpet and 7th bowl of wrath are symbols of judgment.

The position of the woes in the Revelation show that the 6th trumpet = the armies of the beast going out. Same with the 6th bowl of wrath. 6th seal puts the mind back to the Lord's statement in Matthew 24:29-31. = 666.

The above patterns could be all wrong. But that's how it appears to me. (Note I said "appears" to me). I don't believe what I think I might see until I know the patterns fit where it appears to me they do).

So bearing in mind what I said above and because of what you said, this is bait to me:

So please elaborate, because it's a statement that seems packed with reasons behind the statement, which you have not given.

The first Sign Lord Jesus gave in Revelation 6 was that of the white horse rider. That's assumed to be the 1st Seal (yet it doesn't say for certain it's the first seal, which I believe there is a reason why not). The first Sign He gave in His Olivet discourse after His disciple's question was to not allow any man to deceive us. The first Sign in Rev.6 is about a rider on a white horse, but it's not Lord Jesus. It is about the deceiver, the pseudo-Christ Lord Jesus warns of later in Matthew 24:23-26 (KJV "false Christs" is Greek pseudochristos, which Dr. James Strong translated as 'a spurious Messiah' - no.5580. I agree, a singular false Christ matches the Matt.24:23-26 context).

The 2nd Seal in Rev.6 is a red war horse, and matches what Lord Jesus told us about 'wars and rumors of wars' in Matt.24:6-7.

The 3rd Seal is about the balances of commerce and Famine, which parallels the Sign about famines and earthquakes also in Matt.24:7.

The 4th Seal overlaps those Matt.24:6-8 events also.

The 5th Seal delivering up is paralleled in the Matt.24:9-14 verses (the Mark 13 version gives more info on this).

The first part of the 6th Seal is paralleled in the Matt.24:15-26 verses, and covers the actual time of the AOD and tribulation. The 6th Seal is in two parts. The first part is about the coming of the pseudo-Christ. The latter part is about Christ's 2nd coming.

Upvote 0

Zao is life

Supporter
Apr 18, 2020
Africa
Visit site
✟182,548.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The first Sign Lord Jesus gave in Revelation 6 was that of the white horse rider. That's assumed to be the 1st Seal (yet it doesn't say for certain it's the first seal, which I believe there is a reason why not). The first Sign He gave in His Olivet discourse after His disciple's question was to not allow any man to deceive us. The first Sign in Rev.6 is about a rider on a white horse, but it's not Lord Jesus. It is about the deceiver, the pseudo-Christ Lord Jesus warns of later in Matthew 24:23-26 (KJV "false Christs" is Greek pseudochristos, which Dr. James Strong translated as 'a spurious Messiah' - no.5580. I agree, a singular false Christ matches the Matt.24:23-26 context).

The 2nd Seal in Rev.6 is a red war horse, and matches what Lord Jesus told us about 'wars and rumors of wars' in Matt.24:6-7.

The 3rd Seal is about the balances of commerce and Famine, which parallels the Sign about famines and earthquakes also in Matt.24:7.

The 4th Seal overlaps those Matt.24:6-8 events also.

The 5th Seal delivering up is paralleled in the Matt.24:9-14 verses (the Mark 13 version gives more info on this).

The first part of the 6th Seal is paralleled in the Matt.24:15-26 verses, and covers the actual time of the AOD and tribulation. The 6th Seal is in two parts. The first part is about the coming of the pseudo-Christ. The latter part is about Christ's 2nd coming.
Thank you. I thought there was more to your 666 and 777, lol. But I'll be satisfied with this reply.

Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath
✟1,002,191.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I understand what you're saying and I'm not trying to start an argument with you, but constructively saying that you're painting everyone who has opinions on Biblical prophecy and eschatology with the same brush when you say what you said again in this thread. It's not really fair, though, and I've seen you say it often in different threads. So to me, maybe it's a better approach rather to contribute to the thread by making the effort to say what you think or believe, instead of being so dismissive without even contributing your own views. Put yourself in the shoes of the poster who reads your dismissive statement.

Yes but, everyone thinks they have the right interpretation. I have see so many that are truly fantastical.

Like i have said time and again, Revelation is the most misinterpreted and misunderstood book in the Bible by far. People read it with 'modern' eyes. Trying to get it to fit in with what they believe.

I truly believe in Partial preterism. Now, that makes a lot of sense to me. It all adds up.

Reactions: Zao is life
Upvote 0