WHAT IS 1 PETER 3:21 REALLY SATING TO US ??

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟8,084.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Then you believe that 2 Peter 3:18 and 2 John 1:3 is speaking to the B O C ?
And where do you Place 1 John 18 ??
And says We know that whosoever is BORN of God , sinneth no ?
AND the Greek word NOT // OU is a DISJUNCATIVE PARTICLE NEGATIVE and NOTTTTTTTTTTTT means you NVERE can SIN !!
Whoever believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God; 1 John 5:1

Upvote 0

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟8,084.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
AND the Greek word NOT // OU is a DISJUNCATIVE PARTICLE NEGATIVE and NOTTTTTTTTTTTT means you NVERE can SIN !!
Having put on the new man who is renewed in knowledge according to the image of Him who created him, where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcised nor uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave nor free, but Christ is all and in all. Col 3:10-11

Upvote 0

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟8,084.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It is through the grace of our Lord Jesus that we are saved, Acts 15:11
If we acknowledge our sins, He is faithful and just to atone our sins, and purify us from all unrighteousness.
You know that everyone who practices righteousness is born of Him. 1 John 2:29

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,258.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Indeed, as many of you as were baptized into Christ have been clothed with Christ. Gal 3:25-29

How much more will the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without blemish to God, cleanse our consciences from dead works, so that we worship the living God? For this reason, he is the mediator of a new covenant. Heb 9:14-15
I believe from your replies that you do not seem serious so , and are just throwing verses .

dan p

Upvote 0

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟8,084.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I believe from your replies that you do not seem serious so , and are just throwing verses .
You're entitled to your opinion.

But they will all give an account to the one who is ready to judge the living and the dead. 1 Peter 4:5
'
He [Christ] was ordained by God to be Judge of the living and the dead. Acts 10:42

Christ died and returned to life for this: to be Lord of both the dead and the living. Rom 14:9

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,258.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You're entitled to your opinion.

But they will all give an account to the one who is ready to judge the living and the dead. 1 Peter 4:5
'
He [Christ] was ordained by God to be Judge of the living and the dead. Acts 10:42

Christ died and returned to life for this: to be Lord of both the dead and the living. Rom 14:9
And when will Jesus Christ JUDGE the Living and the Dead and when will that happen ?

#1 Will the dead and Living be JUDGED , is it speaking to Israel ??

#2 Or is it speaking to The BODY of CHRIST ?

# 3 And you reply on 1 Cor 3:12-15 is not speaking to Israel ?

#4 Or it speaking to the NEW COVENANT believers !!

# 5 Or is it speaking to the Body of Christ .

dan p

Last edited:
Upvote 0

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟8,084.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And when will Jesus Christ JUDGE the Living and the Dead and when will that happen ?

#1 Will the dead and Living be JUDGED , is it speaking to Israel ??
It is not as though God’s word had failed. For not all who are descended from Israel are Israel. Rom 9:6-7
Now you, brothers and sisters, like Isaac, are children of promise. ... born by the power of the Spirit. Gal 4:28-29
That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. John 3:6

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,258.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It is not as though God’s word had failed. For not all who are descended from Israel are Israel. Rom 9:6-7
Now you, brothers and sisters, like Isaac, are children of promise. ... born by the power of the Spirit. Gal 4:28-29
That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. John 3:6
And i wrote #5 options and you did not respond and The bible speaks of Jews and Gentiles , Heathen , People , Greeks

and since you used John 3:6 where the word BORN is used ; Your thoughts on John 3:3 or John 3;5 ?

dan p

Upvote 0

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟8,084.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And i wrote #5 options and you did not respond and The bible speaks of Jews and Gentiles , Heathen , People , Greeks

and since you used John 3:6 where the word BORN is used ; Your thoughts on John 3:3 or John 3;5 ?
Obviously those who believe that Jesus is the Son of God overcome the world. 1 John 5:5

Because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world. 1 John 4:4

Do you not know yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you?—unless indeed you are disqualified. 2 Cor 13:5

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,258.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Obviously those who believe that Jesus is the Son of God overcome the world. 1 John 5:5

Because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world. 1 John 4:4

Do you not know yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you?—unless indeed you are disqualified. 2 Cor 13:5
I asked if you would reply to John 3:3 or verse 3:5 ad write about Israel MAIL >

I prefer MAIL and Context of GRACE mail , sorry !!

dan p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟8,084.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I asked if you would reply to John 3:3 or verse 3:5 ad write about Israel MAIL >

If your feelings were hurt and you turned back to Him, none of you were harmed by us. 2 Cor 7:9

For godly sorrow produces repentance and leads to salvation; 2 Cor 7:10

Upvote 0

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟8,084.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

It's not about your preference, because God has appointed a day on which He will judge the world in righteousness by the Man whom He has ordained. He has given assurance of this to all by raising Him from the dead. Acts 17:31

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,258.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It's not about your preference, because God has appointed a day on which He will judge the world in righteousness by the Man whom He has ordained. He has given assurance of this to all by raising Him from the dead. Acts 17:31
Why not explain the meaning of Acts 17:31 ?

#1 What does a DAY , mean here ?

#2 When will He judge the World in righteousness ??

And I will just what is OUR , ( mission ) for today ??

dan p

Upvote 0

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟8,084.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Why not explain the meaning of Acts 17:31 ?

#1 What does a DAY , mean here ?
The day of visitation. 1 Peter 2:12 Visit me with Your salvation, Ps 106:4
#2 When will He judge the World in righteousness ??
Today if you hear His voice Heb 3:7 “In an acceptable time I have heard you, And in the day of salvation I have helped you.”
And I will just what is OUR , ( mission ) for today ??
My people will recognize that it is I who speaks to them. [He will speak peace To His people Ps 85:8], [Luke 24:36]
How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of those who bring good news,
who proclaim peace, who bring good tidings, who proclaim salvation,
who say to Zion, “Your God reigns!” Isa 52:6-7

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,258.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Having put on the new man who is renewed in knowledge according to the image of Him who created him, where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcised nor uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave nor free, but Christ is all and in all. Col 3:10-11
Can you explain what Col 3:11 means as there another verse in Gal 3:28 , explains it differently ?

dan p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟8,084.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Can you explain what Col 3:11 means as there another verse in Gal 3:28 , explains it differently ?
The more things change the more they stay the same.
Those who receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness will reign in life through the One, Jesus Christ.
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,258.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The more things change the more they stay the same.
Those who receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness will reign in life through the One, Jesus Christ.
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation.
You do not have to engage and explain , either Col 3:11 or Gal 3:28 and it says , how we become one in Christ , meaning OSAS >

dan p

Upvote 0

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟8,084.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dan Perez said: Can you explain what Col 3:11 means as there another verse in Gal 3:28 , explains it differently ?

You do not have to engage and explain , either Col 3:11 or Gal 3:28 and it says , how we become one in Christ , meaning OSAS >
In your confused mind those verses are contrary. Instead, clothe yourselves with the Lord Jesus the Messiah [Rom 13:14] who is forever blessed, and don’t waste your time with your futile gibberish. 2 Tim 2:16

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,258.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In your confused mind those verses are contrary. Instead, clothe yourselves with the Lord Jesus the Messiah [Rom 13:14] who is forever blessed, and don’t waste your time with your futile gibberish. 2 Tim 2:16
And there are MANY views and many disagree with me and I am not trying to be BILIOUS or to BLOVIATE and sorry if I offended you !!

dan p

Upvote 0

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟8,084.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And there are MANY views and many disagree with me and I am not trying to be BILIOUS or to BLOVIATE and sorry if I offended you !!
As you pointed out, you can stick to your views but you're not entitled to the truth.

"I am the way, the truth, the life..."

"And how blessed is anyone not offended by Me!”

Upvote 0