Sep 28, 2005
Tennessee
Visit site
✟33,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
About three weeks ago i went to church Sunday night with my cousin and met Jada's older brother Matt. Jada is ADHD and her brother is mentaly different some how but i forgot how. I had left the group of me, my cousin, Matt, Jada and Romina to use the restroom and returned to find they had walked off (it wasn't that surprising knowing Alea, Jada and Romina) I found them as Matt was heading down the stairs i was heading up and as soon as Matt was out of earshot they told me that Matt likes me. Alea's exact words were "Matt thinks your hot." I thought they were playin since he's 4 years older than me but found out later that they weren't when he first asked me to dance and second asked me if i liked him. I don't know fully what to do but for now i have a plan to visit my cousin's church and try to be friends with Matt but if he get's to close i will back off from visiting Alea's church...if anyone can help me please do so and let me know if you are praying although i think you would do that anyway.

Last edited:

RonnieG

May 5, 2010
New York
✟7,622.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
i am actually going through a relationship thing right now. As a Christian i find it very important to know when God is putting something into your life or if it's you putting it into your life. I am trying to figure that out right now. I would be careful considering he is older and you don't seem to know him very well. Take it very very slow and don't base everything off his looks (even though thats difficult). Pray about it as well. If your friends seem to push your towards him just take a step back and evaluate the situation. Consider as many possible things that could come from being with him. It's always better to let God show you the way than for you to find it the wrong way and have him pick you up where he didn't want you in the first place. I will pray for this. One more thing i would suggest doing is talking to someone either married or someone with years of dating experience (preferably Christian, but it could be anyone if you desire). Hope i could help you out! Pray Pray Pray! God bless! <><

Upvote 0

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Depending on how young you are 4 years can be a big difference. When you are older not so much. You are doing the right thing by asking for prayer. Nothing is too small or big for our Father, who knows and loves you. He wants what is best so it is best to put it in his hands. I will pray for you.

Father, thank you for joining us in prayer and for all of your blessings. In Jesus name I pray for your perfect will in this circumstance and in our sisters life. Amen

Upvote 0