Not in Heaven yet
✟145,684.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
I'm not sure if you will be able to tell, but I have completely taped over the cover of this edition, front to back. I had to. From light use and just sitting on a shelf for most of its 5 years with me, having bought it brand new, the matte cover was falling apart. Like disintegrating almost. Especially where the cover meets the spine. I want to get volumes 1-4, but they look like the same matte covers. I saw a review on Amazon when I was looking at the other volumes that summed it up perfectly: "Invaluable contents, indifferent cover."
IMG_20230916_195422830.jpg

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟906,828.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm not sure if you will be able to tell, but I have completely taped over the cover of this edition, front to back. I had to. From light use and just sitting on a shelf for most of its 5 years with me, having bought it brand new, the matte cover was falling apart. Like disintegrating almost. Especially where the cover meets the spine. I want to get volumes 1-4, but they look like the same matte covers. I saw a review on Amazon when I was looking at the other volumes that summed it up perfectly: "Invaluable contents, indifferent cover."View attachment 336314
Amazon has it for $18.80.

Upvote 0

Sword of the Lord

In need of a physician.
Dec 29, 2012
Not in Heaven yet
✟145,684.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Amazon has it for $18.80.
Sorry, I should have clarified that I'm wondering if there's a different publisher. I doubt whoever I buy this specific version from will change anything. The matte cover is just not good.

Upvote 0