✟368,069.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
V3q2Oau.png

But what if Trump is actually doingb things? Remember how his business practices are run? He's got lawsuits out the tuccous. Why should it be rational to believe anything else he touches would be free of this dishonesty? By his fruits you'll know the guy; it's not like his lying can be denied. Well, what if what is happening is actually happenning?

What if it's all real? What if every story we hear about trump's malfiscience is true? What if only half is true? Do governments hand impeachments out like candy or what if there is legal weight and fact supporting it?

What if he is a manipulative narcissist? Would it run counter to the story of his life this far? In what way has Donald Trump shone for the betterment of mankind? There are so many absolutely terrible stories about him. Where are all the bubbly stories of how great or compassionate he is. Where are the High school buddies saying he's a real stand up guy? Old school friends saying how much he cared about America.
Or what a considerate 1st, 2nd, or 3rd husband or father? What if is not those things. What if he was a dispassionate distant figure?

What if you were wrong and he was not "good"?

Would it matter? So long as your policies are supported?

If democracy was compromised by your party; if years of disenfranchisement of so many came to a head and you benefitted, would it matter to you?

Would anything else matter?

Last edited:

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Both the Trump administration and a very large portion of his base have become detached from reality. It is painful to see how easily people are duped and can't see it in spite of massive evidence to the contrary.

Upvote 0

Triumvirate

Oct 22, 2020
London
✟21,962.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Both the Trump administration and a very large portion of his base have become detached from reality. It is painful to see how easily people are duped and can't see it in spite of massive evidence to the contrary.

The longer it goes on and the worse it gets, the harder it gets for them to admit how utterly badly they cocked this up.

Upvote 0

SoldierOfTheKing

Christian Spenglerian
Jan 6, 2006
Kenmore, WA
✟278,566.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married

I know he's no saint. No, it doesn't matter. It's results that I'm concerned with. Why is that so hard to understand?

Upvote 0

royal priest

debtor to grace
Nov 1, 2015
Northeast, USA
✟188,924.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
V3q2Oau.png

But what if Trump is actually doingb things? Remember how his business practices are run? He's got lawsuits out the tuccous. Why should it be rational to believe anything else he touches would be free of this dishonesty? By his fruits you'll know the guy; it's not like his lying can be denied. Well, what if what is happening is actually happenning?

What if it's all real? What if every story we hear about trump's malfiscience is true? What if only half is true? Do governments hand impeachments out like candy or what if there is legal weight and fact supporting it?

What if he is a manipulative narcissist? Would it run counter to the story of his life this far? In what way has Donald Trump shone for the betterment of mankind? There are so many absolutely terrible stories about him. Where are all the bubbly stories of how great or compassionate he is. Where are the High school buddies saying he's a real stand up guy? Old school friends saying how much he cared about America.
Or what a considerate 1st, 2nd, or 3rd husband or father? What if is not those things. What if he was a dispassionate distant figure?

If democracy was compromised by your party; if years of disenfranchisement of so many came to a head and you benefitted, would it matter to you?

Would anything else matter?
I used to vote for the candidate that best aligned with my conservative values which ended up being a fringe candidate that didn't have any hope of being elected. Now, like many Americans, I compromise my vote in hopes to elect the lesser of the two evils that will lead my amazing country. Trump gets my vote because he is viciously opposed Marxist globalization. I fear that a Biden/Harris ticket will make the democracy in this country indiscernible by the end of Her first term.

Upvote 0

Under One King

Jul 14, 2020
The Shadowlands
✟28,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Funny, I would say the same about you.

Upvote 0

Triumvirate

Oct 22, 2020
London
✟21,962.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I know he's no saint. No, it doesn't matter. It's results that I'm concerned with. Why is that so hard to understand?

Results at any cost? Yeah we get it just fine thanks

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Triumvirate

Oct 22, 2020
London
✟21,962.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Exactly. But one side is right and one is wrong, and both believe they are in the right.

Yeah, the Trump fans are the wrong side, spoiler alert.

They have to lie to themselves and others to make graphs like the one in the OP (and others, like covid death rates) magically "disappear" and not become a problem anymore.

Upvote 0

Under One King

Jul 14, 2020
The Shadowlands
✟28,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yeah, the Trump fans are the wrong side, spoiler alert.

They have to lie to themselves and others to make graphs like the one in the OP (and others, like covid death rates) magically "disappear" and not become a problem anymore.
Ah, but of course you would say that, seeing as you're on that side. Of course you think your right. But guess what? You just may be wrong. I might actually be on the right side. We'll find out for sure in the end, yeah?

Upvote 0

Triumvirate

Oct 22, 2020
London
✟21,962.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Ah, but of course you would say that, seeing as you're on that side. Of course you think your right. But guess what? You just may be wrong. I might actually be on the right side. We'll find out for sure in the end, yeah?

Of course mate, there's literally no way of telling any of this apart ^_^ come on now

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟368,069.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Because he's breaking the law. Because other people's vote won't count.

And some people think that carries weight.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟368,069.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
I used to vote for the candidate that best aligned with my conservative values which ended up being a fringe candidate that didn't have any hope of being elected. Now, like many Americans, I compromise my vote in hopes to elect the lesser of the two evils that will lead my amazing country. Trump gets my vote because he is viciously opposed Marxist globalization. I fear that a Biden/Harris ticket will make the democracy in this country indiscernible by the end of Her first term.
If you could precisely describe the differences between Trotskyist globalization and Marxist globalization, I would agree your fear maybe rational and well informed.

As it is, can I take it as read as, no, nothing else matters?

• Haha
Reactions: Sparagmos
Upvote 0