Berlin
✟186,302.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I learned that various sciences and facts about the world are more akin to suggestions rather than universal laws of nature :D Especially boob physics. I mean, what are those things? Because they definitely do not behave like real breasts :D
And that it seems to be an universal rule that the less armour you wear, the more protected you are.
Plus, it seems to customary to tell the opponent all about your evil plans and motivations prior to attempting to kill them.

But man, even as someone who cares rather little about anime, I have to admit that Monster and FMA were exceedingly awesome.

Upvote 0

Toro

Oh, Hello!
Jan 27, 2012
You don't get to stalk me. :|
✟338,520.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That humanity is missing rocket belts with hooks on them.
That it isn't supposed to be weird to be a highschool girl that fights along side her yet unborn unconceived child.
That a highschool girl in a short skirt and top can still manage to hide weapons of all kinds.
That tiny little side kick dragons talk like little girls.
Its not weird to have a sidekick dragon as no one ever screams "Demon" or "Abomination!"
That adults are just selfish.
That "Super Sailor Chibi Moon" is actually.... A thing and not some random gibberish.
That giant human looking beings are cannibals

That there is NO WAY I watched speed racer as a kid for the show..... it was the car......

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟994,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Sailor moon!

Oh, right. Sorry, I only saw that whole Chibi-Usa time-travelling segment of Sailor Moon R once on tv way back as a 13, 14 year-old. Easy to forget when that is actually one of the lesser-crazy things i have seen in anime. ^_^

Upvote 0

Swan7

Made in the image of His Grace
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2014
Forever Summer
✟435,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That humanity is missing rocket belts with hooks on them.
That it isn't supposed to be weird to be a highschool girl that fights along side her yet unborn unconceived child.
That a highschool girl in a short skirt and top can still manage to hide weapons of all kinds.
That tiny little side kick dragons talk like little girls.
Its not weird to have a sidekick dragon as no one ever screams "Demon" or "Abomination!"
That adults are just selfish.
That "Super Sailor Chibi Moon" is actually.... A thing and not some random gibberish.
That giant human looking beings are cannibals

That there is NO WAY I watched speed racer as a kid for the show..... it was the car......

Lol!! These are ALL references from anime shows!
:hahaha:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

kittysbecute

Pokémon Master
Jun 3, 2007
Somewhere over the rainbow, where skies are blue
Visit site
✟159,749.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I suggest Emily of New Moon if you are looking for something mellow with likable characters and nothing crazy or distasteful going on. ^-^
Wow, when did they make that an anime? I love those books. I wonder how accurate the anime is.

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟994,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Wow, when did they make that an anime? I love those books. I wonder how accurate the anime is.

I actually don't know, but, all I can tell you is, I happened across this one almost ten years ago, only saw it that one time, but I remember really liking just about everything about it. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I think it is hypocrisy to be a christian into anime.

not all anime is terrible. ofc what do I know, I found value in breaking bad.

Upvote 0
Apr 6, 2018
Camden
✟15,424.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Learned from Japanese Anime: "I WILL NOT ROLL OVER AND DIE, IM STRONGER NOW!"

Also shouting at the top of your lungs when fighting or well, anything, seems to really help you feel more awesome. Or at least it does for me. :p The other thing I learned: Being in a high position of power often makes people corrupt. It is why I refuse to ever run for president or for anything involving politics.

Heroes are always extremely hungry and can eat gazillions of calories while still maintaining their 6 pack figures.

If you put Luffy in that category he will smash you with his gomu gomu no giant pistol XD

I think it is hypocrisy to be a christian into anime.

You will make an interesting friend. You think anime is of Satan, while I see it as a reminder of the Lord's love for us.

Last edited:
Upvote 0