What have you understood about the charcater of The Ten Commandments??

What do you understand about the Ten Commandments?

• The ten Commandments belong to God

• The Ten Commandments belong to Moses.

• The principles of the Ten commandments are restricted to a time period.

• The principles of the Ten Commandments are/were for all times.

• Jesus/God wrote the Ten Commandments.

• Moses wrote the Ten Commandments

• All men will be judged by the principles of the Ten Commandments.

• Only the Jews will be judge by the principles of the Ten Commandments.

• The principles of the Ten Commandments is what Jesus meant will not change. Mat 5:17-19.

• A Christians can be saved without living up to the principles of the Ten Commandments

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

squint

Jul 23, 2007
Mountain Regions
✟20,405.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't over look him at all. He's recognized as a warrior refusing defeat until he's totally unable to fight. It will happen. Until then there will always be a war. My faith fully quenches all his fiery darts.

The fact that you admit sinning and the fact that sin is of the devil might clue you in to the factual connection.

The devil is condemned by LAW and is not UNDER GRACE.

Upvote 0
F

from scratch

lol. Temptation by nature is internal and begins in our own minds, and does so at the impetus of the tempter/the devil.

The notion that is outside of us when it factually transpires in mind is again false.

Jesus advised us that evil comes from within. From evil thougths. That those thoughts DEFILE us. Without a fulcrum/tempter/satan it is then only you as evil and defiling.

I reject that blindness as it is not of God.

s
I don't possess temptation and neither does it control me. Lust is internal to the flesh. Lust effects us both positively and negatively. No thoughts don't defile us. Its our actions that do. You're trying to say everyone has a defiled heart which is contrary to the Bible and very words of Jesus.

Upvote 0

ChrisBot

Version 7.0 Beta
Christian Forums Staff
Site Supporter
Nov 18, 2001
The Web
✟59,457.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private