What has this world come to? Transgender bathroom setups?

Status
Not open for further replies.

buzuxi02

Veteran
May 14, 2006
New York
✟212,454.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Beautifully-stated, buz. No one is judging anybody here. And there ARE genuine examples of tragedy with this, but the vast majority of it is nonsense and our culture is quickly becoming a cesspool!

There is no leader to put his foot down and nip this in the bud. Maybe some here may know what Im talking about but awhile back when I was in the Gym the channel on the flatscreen was on MTV. It was a show where a young man always dressed as a girl since birth.

Basically the mom always wanted a girl and simply made pretend he was, and raised it as a girl giving him a girls name etc. So this individual only knows about being a girl dressing like a girl etc. When he goes out to clubs he picks up unsuspecting boys and makes out with them. The mother and even his/her cousins enable this since they know her to be a girl (they helped putting on its make-up).

Sure enough MTV didn't find anything freaky about this and they made this episode to be whether this new guy he/she was dating would accept her as is! They made it out as if love would triumph over this insanity and "orientation". Luckily the guy when he found out its not a real girl told her he wants kids someday and she cant provide it, wished her good luck and left.

Throughout the whole thing I was wondering why this mom wasn't thrown in prison for enslavement and brainwashing, and why no one suggests this person get phsyciatric help.

So this reality MTV show introduced to us another transgender made that way by mommy's upbringing not by dna or chemicals in the womb. Ironically im positive the individuals lived in Cali.

Upvote 0

MariaRegina

Jun 26, 2003
Visit site
✟115,460.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
No argument there. I live in it! But I hate to tell you, brother Kristos, that Minnesota has some pretty liberal lads and lasses as well! And you can expect all the societal puke that California spews out to eventually come to your state. I'm sad to say it, but it's true. Sooner or later, Minnesota will be as weird as we are....

True, California is the testing state.

What passes in California eventually becomes law throughout the entire USA.

That is why we need help in passing this PRIVACY LAW as we have less than 30 days for it to quality for the ballot.
No doubt, the 9th Circuit Court will toss it out. Those ultra-leftist judges always do.

Upvote 0

ChirpChirp

Aug 10, 2012
✟15,400.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
In Relationship
Perhaps there can be an alternate solution. Allow the boy's and girl's bathrooms to continue to exist, but allow for stall doors (which they do not have now).

I must be reading this wrong.....are you saying that the toilets are just out in the open and everyone can watch you doing your business??? :confused:

Upvote 0

Dusky Mouse

Cats Are In Charge ~ Accept It!
Sep 25, 2013
Adelaide S.Australia
✟2,598.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

buzuxi02

Veteran
May 14, 2006
New York
✟212,454.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Dusky without reading the article, the title alone reminds me of the nonsensical arguments homosexuals give for wanting to marry without knowing why marriage exists to begin with.

In general public bathrooms even though labeled for men or women are unisex in that if its an emergency 'eikonomia' is used. Most people understand when nature calls with a vengeance we can overlook whose toilet is being used.

In my restaurant we have a mens and womens bathroom which is a single toilet where you lock the door behind you, if its occupied and the other empty you may use the other toilet. Laws don't exist in such cases (even though transgender advocates want to), the only public restroom laws is that its big enough to accommodate a handicapped person and a rail is mounted where he can lift himself off his chair.

Now lets get back to common sense and to bathroom etiquette. Seperation of mens and womens restrooms are for many reasons. Neither men nor women are comfortable being together in a restroom full of urinals. A woman doesn't want nor need to see a bunch of men side by side peeing standing up or if in a movie theater playing inappropriate content its usually a place to touch. And most guys will find it uncomfortable for a beautiful women in a gown entering the same restroom as in a fancy catering hall or in formal events

Secondly since guys pee standing up, in certain places such as in a dive bar, the mens toilets are disgusting, its not neccesarily used for number 2, its used as a hit or miss urinal because beer makes you want to pee more. Go ahead ladies sit down on a pee drenched seat and when you pull your pants back up their stained and soaked with the urine stains from the puddle on the floor.

Secondly common etiquette for public restrooms where men and women congregate and comingle is for women to go to the bathroom together in groups to strategize about the opposite sex, or whatever they say about us in there.. and powder their noses and whatever other feminine stuff they do which I don't care to know about. That is women's secrets men need not know about.

Separate public restrooms is not about civil rights its about a nice convenience where male and females can do their business.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dusky Mouse

Sep 25, 2013
Adelaide S.Australia
✟2,598.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Dusky without reading the article, the title alone reminds the nonsensical arguments homosexuals gave for wanting to marry without knowing why marriage exists to begin with.

In general public bathrooms even though labeled for men or women are unisex in that if its an emergency 'eikonomia' is used. Most people understand when nature calls with a vengeance we can overlook whose toilet is being used.

In my restaurant we have a mens and womens bathroom which is a single toilet where you lock the door behind you, if its occupied and the other empty you may use the other toilet. Laws don't exist in such cases, the only public restroom laws is that its big enough to accommodate a handicapped person and a rail is mounted where he can lift himself off his chair.

Now lets get back to common sense and to bathroom etiquette. Seperation of mens and womens restrooms are for many reasons. Neither men nor women are comfortable being together in a restroom full of urinals. A woman doesn't want nor need to see a bunch of men side by side peeing standing up. And most guys will find it uncomfortable for a beautiful women in a gown entering the same restroom in a fancy catering hall.

Secondly since guys pee standing up, in certain places such as in a dive bar, the mens toilets are disgusting, its not neccesarily used for number 2, its used as a hit or miss urinal because beer makes you want to pee more. Go ahead ladies sit down on a pee drenched seat and when you pull your pants back up their stained and soaked with the urine stains from the puddle on the floor.

Secondly common etiquette for public restrooms where men and women congregate and comingle is for women to go to the bathroom together in groups to strategize about the opposite sex, or whatever they say about us in there.. and powder their noses and whatever other feminine stuff they do which I don't care to know about.

Separate public restrooms is not about civil rights its about a nice convenience where male and females can do their business.
I think we can edit your last remark to be more fitting to the topic at hand, if I may. :) "Public restrooms is not about civil rights."

For all those reasons you posted related to privacy and common etiquette in public restrooms, those are then proposed as worthy of violation because transsexuals believe the toilet is a civil rights area.
The etiquette then is to be overlooked if a man happens to feel his inner female wanting to use the bathroom at the gym. And if the laws are passed consenting to that demand, that inner female can also be allowed in the locker rooms with women, and the showers.

Etiquette, common decency, modesty, respect. I work out. I can't imagine being in a shower at my gym where it is one giant room with tiled dividers that separate the shower area into an individual open stall, and witness a man walking in to shower because even at 6'6" and 287 pounds he feels his inner woman needs to rinse after Pilates.

Taking a shower with women when one is an anatomical male isn't a civil right.

Upvote 0

buzuxi02

Veteran
May 14, 2006
New York
✟212,454.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
yup the slippery slope. Also note how when a man or woman goes to the others restroom its a matter of emergency, (if you have to go you have to go.) Both sides realize this not starting a trend but being lenient so there wont be 'an accident' . Both sides agree it sometimes happens but it will alway remain a rare occurence.

Well I guess we need to teach public restroom etiquette as well. But its all about them and never about those around them. Its all about there feelings and not to offer courtesy to the majority who also use those restrooms. As long as their comfortable using the other sex's restroom who cares about those using the restroom who are uncomfortable with it.

Upvote 0

MariaRegina

Jun 26, 2003
Visit site
✟115,460.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I must be reading this wrong.....are you saying that the toilets are just out in the open and everyone can watch you doing your business??? :confused:

In the boy's room, yes. Often it is just a row of toilets.

In the girl's room, in almost all schools, all the stall doors have been removed, so that girls can go into a stall and then other girls can come into that same stall and harass that girl while she does her business. Bullying is bad; harassing a girl on the toilet is horrid.

It is so bad that many guys and girls try to hold it in, and do not drink much in the way of liquids during the morning or noon hour so that they are dehydrated and begin to suffer stomach aches or headaches. This is not good. Some go to the nurse's office, complain of being ill, ask for an aspirin, and then use the nurse's restroom.

If they are sick with a stomach flu, well, they do not tough it out at school, they stay home. However, if a student misses more than two weeks in any given quarter, then they are called into the Principal's office to explain their absenses even if they have notes from their parents AND the doctor. In California, each absence means that the school loses money.

Follow the money.

Upvote 0

GenetoJean

Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Delaware
Visit site
✟18,940.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Choir,

A few isolated cases makes for tragedy, many cases makes a culture. And it is this culture which is producing freaks and its also this culture that is producing christian wimps. Compassion in this case is not a virtue but a deadly sin. Raising children for hellfire is a sin. It is not society that drives these people towards suicide, its on them. Or worse its on the parents who enabled them to cease being homosapiens in order to transform them into nephilim.

Just like last week, the perversions of western values all rolled into one occured. Yet the suicide patient admitted his new grafted penis was an aversion. He admitted his sin before death, that he truly was a girl:

BBC News - Belgian helped to die after three sex change operations
Here is a bit more on this article with quotes from the euthanized individual. Obviously this transgenered [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse], wasn't really trapped in an opposite sex''s body, he did it all to please his parents:

Nathan Verhelst, Transgender Man, Chooses Euthanasia After Failed Sex Change Operation

The stories, and more I have read about him, dont say he regretted trying to transition to a guy; his operations were such failures that they crushed him emotionally.

Upvote 0

GenetoJean

Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Delaware
Visit site
✟18,940.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
California is traditionally known as Democratic. And I'd agree it's a test state to launch this trend nation wide.
I thought Arizona had passed such a bill as well in reading related articles months ago. But I can't find those now.
Bathrooms Are Not Separate-But-Equal A Maine court case signals the next frontier of civil rights: transgender equality. June 2013

Delaware Governor Markell Signs Transgender Rights Bill into Law June 19, 2013

Delaware's law specifically excludes schools.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MariaRegina

Jun 26, 2003
Visit site
✟115,460.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
NOTE: The links provided do not provide details. All they do is glorify the passages of these bills that do not protect us.

What is to prevent a sexual deviant from using a public restroom and raping or molesting children and adults?

How far will we go.

Upvote 0

GenetoJean

Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Delaware
Visit site
✟18,940.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
NOTE: The links provided do not provide details. All they do is glorify the passages of these bills that do not protect us.

What is to prevent a sexual deviant from using a public restroom and raping or molesting children and adults?

How far will we go.

Any sexual deviant that would do that will do that regardless of these laws. They will still be arrested for raping or molesting children and adults. That being said, I dont support laws that allow pre-op transgender people to be nude in front of people of their chosen gender.

Upvote 0

MariaRegina

Jun 26, 2003
Visit site
✟115,460.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I address this question only to members of the ORTHODOX CHRISTIAN CHURCH, not to those who are heterodox (those outside of Orthodox Christianity):

Why should we have more laws that only serve to take away our rights to privacy, and in a bathroom, where we have let our pants down and are thus very vulnerable?

The fox has entered the hen house.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dusky Mouse

Sep 25, 2013
Adelaide S.Australia
✟2,598.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Delaware's law specifically excludes schools.
Where does it say that in the article that relates these parts of the Bill particulars?

Governor Jack Markell just signed Senate Bill 97 into law. This legislation adds gender identity and expression to Delaware’s existing anti-discrimination and hate crimes laws. This law takes effect immediately and will prohibit discrimination on the basis of gender identity in employment, housing, public accommodations, and credit.

Upvote 0

Dusky Mouse

Sep 25, 2013
Adelaide S.Australia
✟2,598.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
BREAKING: Delaware Legislature Passes Transgender Nondiscrimination Act

By Andrew Cray, Guest Blogger on June 19, 2013

An amendment passed by the Delaware House yesterday badded additional common-sense clarification to the legislation, indicating the clear intent that the anti-discrimination protections cannot be used for “improper purpose,” and permitting (but not requiring) usiness owners to offer reasonable accommodations in places where disrobing is likely. The law’s passage will also update Delaware’s hate crimes statute to cover violence motivated by bias on the basis of gender identity.

Though opponents, implying that anti-discrimination protections for transgender people somehow endanger women and children, derisively referred to the bill as the “bathroom bill,” Delaware leaders largely moved past the smear.

It's a smear. To realize children have been raped by priests, coaches, babysitters, parents. But to think a predator will take an opportunity to cross dress so as to gain entry into a bathroom where a child may be unaccompanied, and have the privacy of stalls to commit to his evil, that's a smear.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

GenetoJean

Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Delaware
Visit site
✟18,940.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Where does it say that in the article that relates these parts of the Bill particulars?

It may not say in that article. I live in Delaware and am very well aquanted with our law.

I will try to find a link.

Upvote 0

Dewi Sant

May 21, 2015
UK
✟62,841.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Celibate
Dolokhov said:
Sister, I know this is off the topic, but one might honestly wonder what you think of nudity in a locker room then. In my father's generation (the 60s / 70s), everyone showered together in gym class from middle school on up. In many schools and on many sports teams, that's still the case today, though probably most schools don't require it anymore. In my college in the good-ol' South, many young men still shower or change clothes together after working out and don't give it a second thought.
The same happened at my private fee-paying school in the UK. (1998-2006) It was not a problem till puberty, that's when groups of boys would start being inappropriate. There was a lot of homosexuality at my school and I remember a few of us would use a different changing room because we weren't comfortable. The showers were bad. A large room with no screens, just shower heads sticking out the walls. I think it was believed that if you developed inhibition, that you were strange.

Upvote 0

MKJ

Contributor
Jul 6, 2009
East
✟23,894.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
I think that toilets without doors is far more strange, anti-social, and wrong than having people of both genders use the same toilets with stalls. I would never in a million years send my child to a school that had no doors on the stalls. I've used plenty of stall toilets with men as well as women, and when someone is in a stall you still cannot see them. (Unfortunately you can hear them, but that is just as bad with people of the same sex IMO. I hate using public toilets in general.)

I would think that if a uni-sex bathroom had urinals at all, they would be hidden by a wall. In many places there are actually open air public urinals - if you are in town you just duck down an alley around a corner and there they are against a wall. Surely if people can do that outside something similar could work inside.

I don't see this as an issue for assaults under normal circumstances. People who want to assault someone in a bathroom will go in to an opposite sex bathroom to do so. And assaults occur between people of the same sex in bathrooms too. If that sort of thing is happening a lot there are bigger issues than whether they are unisex toilets or not.

On reflection - I think a lot of outdoor urinals would be a good thing, instead of having them in with the stall toilets. Men tend to be the ones who go around peeing against walls willy-nilly anyway.

I like this one:

french-photographer-vespasienne-public-urinal-on-the-grands-boulevards-paris-c-1900-b-w-photo.jpg

Reactions: Kristos
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.