Alabama
✟35,065.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Through out my life, ever since I was little, I was (and am) very sensitive to the other realm, so to speak. If someone hated me, I can tell because I'll get physically sick, usually a stomach ache. I can tell whether a person is talking about me or not (have confronted and got accurate results) can tell how a person feels about me (Adjusted my temperament and got results), can tell how a person is feeling about themselves. There are other examples, but I want to keep it simple and continue with the story.

It was when I was fifteen... I moved to another room of my house. My family and I, we were all Christians, but we weren't the type who believed in demons or bad spirits. After moving to this room, I couldn't sleep at night, all morning I felt tired, unless out of the house, I felt unnaturally afraid of the Bible,I started using a lot of curse words, I was drawn to angry rap music, I was always sick, and couldn't pay attention when studying in that room, I would get unreasonably angry with God, was unnaturally intensely disturbed by horror movies, I would hear negative thoughts and voices, and almost every night that I managed to sleep, I would have sleep paralysis. It was a horrible time for me. Even when I prayed, I just felt that my heart was hardened, I couldn't pray effectively. My mind was literally in a 'cloud' of depression and hate, no matter how hard I tried (trust me I really tried many times and tried hard), I couldn't get out of it.

Now looking back, I am sure that there was a bad spirit or maybe even a demon in that room. But for two to three whole years I didn't suspect it, chalking everything up to depression ( I had an almost abusive mom in my childhood. I'll tell you how I managed to be free from it, and it was also how I came to know that Jesus is very real, I mean I was a Christian , but Jesus always seemed like this semi real being nobody could touch to me, something out of a faraway myth.

I was seventeen, I started seeing a name everywhere I turned, (not a hallucination, but more like an omen, with which I would be reading a book and that name would always pop up in the text, or reading a newspaper article with the name written in it or seeing a movie with the character with that name, like when we read a bible verse and we'll know that God wants to speak to us through it, you know? That feeling?). Of course I didn't think much of it. I was, still am, very practical by nature , I didn't easily believe in spirits and other worldly beings influencing our lives. So I didn't think much of it. Another thing I think worth mentioning is that I went to a tuition center, and on a paining on a calendar on the front desk was of a face of a woman. (I'm a girl but this wasn't a romantic attraction- more like a person or a best friend I'd admire, or find that I can relate well with). The face captured my attention because it was a face with a lot of character. There are many pretty faces, but few have character in their faces.

Anyway, I saw the name (it is Elizabeth, in case you need to know) and then I saw the face, and I saw these for a few months before seeing the person in real life. I was at home at night and again I couldn't sleep as usual, so I called my boyfriend at that time (now my ex) and he offered to drive me around the city. We drove around and ended up going to an all night cafe. I didn't know why but I had an unexplainable aversion to the shop. AND it was in this shop where I saw the woman.

Before continuing with the tale, I would like to point out something: my life is weird. Whenever I have an unexplainable aversion to something, I end up loving the said thing a lot if I give it a chance and try it out. Case in point: when my dad first introduced me to Star Wars, I didn't even give it a chance before thinking it was silly and I had an aversion to it. But once I gave it a chance, Star Wars became my favorite franchise. Another example, when I went to college, I didn't know which church to choose from. My friend had given me a list of churches. There was one church I from the get go wrote off cause I didn't like the sound of it, but I called every number and nobody picked up, except the church I wrote off, and to this day it is still my fav church. One last example: in high school, the first day I met my best friend, but at first I hated her for no reason, and then when I got to know her, she is now my best friend forever.

To continue: i had an aversion to the cafe but I didn't want to trouble my boyfriend so I went and sat in. We sat where it was hard for other people to see us, on the top floor in a corner, but although it was hard for people to see us in this spot, we could see a lot of the shop clearly. My boyfriend wanted to go and check out the shop next to it, but I didn't want to move so I sat at that corner to wait for him. Then this group of young expats entered the shop and they couldn't see me but I could see them. I listened to their conversation cause I had nothing else to do, and I looked at them, then suddenly I noticed the woman, her friend called her by her name, Elizabeth, and her face... it was the one I saw on the calendar. I was hit by a severe sense of deja vu (more severe than any I've had) and I kept watching them. The more I saw them I was a little... confused because of the familiarity I saw in this person and the way she behaved, was very like me. I felt like I was looking at myself. She didn't look like me in features, although our facial symmetry (or lack thereof actually) was very uniformed, and so was out facial bone structure, but I don't know how to explain this... our expressions and impressions and actions, intimations in voice , gestures, etc were too similar to just ignore. They were joking around and then I learned that she was a Christian too. I wanted to introduce myself but my boyfriend came back and said he wanted to go.

I went back then but after that... I didn't feel the same anymore...I didn't think of that woman anymore, but I felt like the 'cloud' hanging over my head was gone, inside me, I was so at peace. My spirit was joyful. I remember thinking, 'wow God is real! This is what Heaven must feel like!' It was unlike anything else, very spiritual, I felt it in my being, and I was so sure I knew then God was real, Jesus was real and that He really died for my sins. For the first time in my life, the magnitude of His sacrifice was so REAL to me. My senses were sharpened, I was able, for once in a really really long while, to be totally, completely, entirely in the present.

This spiritual high lasted for a few weeks, and then it gradually came down, and then I think the bad spirit in my room OR assigned to my soul was fighting for me. I started seeing things in the dark, I felt bad things with me. I would feel a whirlwind on the crown of my head, I would see things in the dark if I squinted, (once I saw a huge man but with the head of a lion, not of a man) and it was scary. Things started becoming weirder. Other people who weren't Christian (I was in an asian country at that time of this happening) would give me odd looks and look at me like I'm dangerous when I past them, but I think this was because people from pagan religions can sense when the Holy Spirit was near (I believe that the feeling I got was the anointing of the spirit, although idk why the woman served as a certain trigger.) And I saw black birds in the sky, so many of them, all shapes, sizes, when my family and I were dining at an outdoor restaurant. It was a swarm of them, quite scary, I know I didn't imagine them because my brothers saw them too.

I told my father prayed all this, and so he prayed. I don't know what he prayed, because he always said that 'knowledge is his god', but he prayed, and all these things disappeared. They all went away, thank God.

I'm posting this here because 1) I want to know your take on my story, what was it that really happened?
2) I would like to ask, what was that woman to me? Because, although i forgot about her, fate kept showing and sending to me people who look like her, or sending circumstances which made me wonder about her, as if to remind me. I was thinking, perhaps she may be a good friend to me in the future? Or like a mentor?
3) What types of spiritual gifts do I have, if any? I have told a number of my christian friends about this, but they only said that I have a 'sensitivity' to the spirit world, didn't give me much revelation.

Thanks for reading all of this. I know that what I disclosed was very personal, I hope you won't misinterpret my meaning. If you are unsure about anything I've told you, please ask. I am quite certain someone will give me a good view on this because many here seem to have similar experiences and are more familiar than I am about these things. My family don't believe in all these things, they would rather not talk about it, and it's quite hard to find someone who do know about this things, who is not very busy. If you need anymore info, please ask.

God bless.
Also, I think I have a gift of discernment, but I haven't been able to hone it until now, I just MAY (fingers crossed) have found someone to guide me sort of. And please pray for me... I'm struggling with a family who is very messed up but doesn't want to admit it, and I keep running back to them because I love them and don't ever want to give up on them but the facts are that they are simply poisonous to my spirit. I can't tell the whole story here as it will rail this post off topic, just please pray for me that God will send the right people into my life to help me with this family issue (not to mend them, because I've really tried everything and I have given up on them), pray that He'll send someone who will love me in their place, and send someone to guide me in my spiritual gifts. Please don't judge me for this problem with my family... you don't know how hard I tried and how many times I just got attacked back for all my efforts and thinking I'll never bounce back again. Regards.

GirdYourLoins

Nov 27, 2016
Brighton, UK
✟122,682.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The first thing that came to mind is Acts 16:16-18. I am thinking it was a spirit that tempted you to give it a foothold into you accepting it in your life with an insight into the future. Maybe your "almost abusive mom" had in some way unintentionally invited it into your life when you were young. I have come across this sort of story before, usually from people associated with the Spiritualist Church. Do you know if your family had any connections with them? By giving something that is desirable these spirits seem to get a foothold in peoples lives with people actively encouraging and seeking greater "power" in this way.

God can draw people with these spirits to Him but it is still desirable to have a gift of foresight/insight. I think it sounds like a demonic copy of the gift of the Spirit of prophecy.

I could be wrong, but this is what I felt when I read your post.

Upvote 0

Cassidy Bennett

Child of God
Jul 5, 2017
Pittsburgh
✟17,922.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
These are pretty subjective questions but I'll give it a go.

1. My opinion on what happened.

So as far as the hypersensitivity to negative people/situations. You are feeling the energy of others. Higher energy are positive emotions and lower energy are negative. We all have energy constantly around us. You get stomach aches, I use to get stress hives as a child. Actually this saved my life once bc I got away from a very bad man to kids bc my mom noticed the stress hives. Anyways I don't get that anymore but I do feel the energy of others. It can be draining, so I try to stay around people with the same energy as me or build the other person up to get them to the same energy. The latter doesn't always work though. You sorta have to practice with it. It's like a game and you learn what works and doesn't work.

The new bedroom & demonic issues. So in my opinion this had less to do with demons and more with something going on at home (i.e. abusive issues with mom, family issues mentioned). I mean demons may have been feeding it but I'm not sure. I've never seen a demon. The other thing to consider is you always have guardian angels around you.

So the sleep paralysis. This generally happens to everyone at some point. It's actually a sleeping disorder in that sense. You can purposely go into sleep paralysis, which I do at times. You can hear God or see angels in this state but you have to be calm which is tough. Nothing is trying to harm you in this state. Your body goes through this every night so you don't act out your dreams. Don't open your eyes! Main rule.... unless your calm. To get out of it move your head slightly, or fingers, or toes and keep doing it until it's your physical body. You'll notice it's your spiritual body at first. You can also astral project or go into a dream in this state. Again you have to be calm for it. Otherwise just wake up.

2. This Elizabeth person.... I'm not really sure. When ideas leak into your subconscious you will start seeing it in your "real world." So if you keep wanting to see something you are almost praying for it....so God will give it to you. I have countless examples of this happening. My 2 best friends are just like me as well. It's actually creepy sometimes. When one moved away I prayed for another to replace her and it worked. I did no work for this like most things. I just ask God and he answers. God answers everything....we just don't realize how much. The other thought is maybe Elizabeth is an angel since you can "entertain angels unaware." Pay attention to if she starts showing in your dreams.

3. No one can really tell you your spirtual gifts unless God tells them. Just like you can't tell someone else their life purpose or "teach" someone about life. You have to experience these things. Typically it's something you have to discover and ask of God yourself.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,932.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
2) I would like to ask, what was that woman to me? Because, although i forgot about her, fate kept showing and sending to me people who look like her, or sending circumstances which made me wonder about her, as if to remind me. I was thinking, perhaps she may be a good friend to me in the future? Or like a mentor?

I'm also experiencing the same thing.

Is it possible you can post a picture of someone like a celebrity who looks like her? I'm just curious if we are possibly seeing the same woman.

Anyway, I read the rest of your post, it seems we have very similar sets of gift.

This woman in my case have also been appearing in my dreams. However, she can change appearance at times and may have also appeared as a man but there is one appearance she looks consistent at.

At one time, she tried to teach me concerning supernatural gifts.

One advice I can give you since with these gifts it's a like a magnet to evil spirits as well. Avoid any form of disorder if you can. Try to live an orderly and clean life as possible if you wish to avoid the unpleasant parts of these gifts.

Upvote 0

InThePottersChamber

Apr 29, 2017
Alabama
✟35,065.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The first thing that came to mind is Acts 16:16-18. I am thinking it was a spirit that tempted you to give it a foothold into you accepting it in your life with an insight into the future. Maybe your "almost abusive mom" had in some way unintentionally invited it into your life when you were young. I have come across this sort of story before, usually from people associated with the Spiritualist Church. Do you know if your family had any connections with them? By giving something that is desirable these spirits seem to get a foothold in peoples lives with people actively encouraging and seeking greater "power" in this way.

God can draw people with these spirits to Him but it is still desirable to have a gift of foresight/insight. I think it sounds like a demonic copy of the gift of the Spirit of prophecy.

I could be wrong, but this is what I felt when I read your post.

Hi, Gird Your Loins, Thank you for your input.

No, my parents are not connected to any spiritualist church, in fact, they shun them. If anything, I'd say they and their church are dead in the spirit. Can you please elaborate more on what you mean by a 'demonic copy of the spirit of prophecy'? Like, what are the traits of both, what is the trait one has, one doesn't have?

And if you talk about footholds to demons, I'm sure my family has lots of them. One, My dad hates God, second, my mom hates the church because she says they gossip about her. Every time I'm with them, I feel *something* in one of the rooms which make me dislike God. I am distancing myself from them from this day onwards... Not everyone can follow me on my journey. Love them from a distance. Some people are just plain evil and bad to my spirit, especially that I'm so sensitive to these things.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Through out my life, ever since I was little, I was (and am) very sensitive to the other realm, so to speak.

You can't be sensitive to the other realm, but you can have good skills in this one.
Praise God!

26 And besides all this, a great chasm has been fixed between us and you, so that even those who wish cannot cross from here to you, nor can anyone cross from there to us.’

This does not directly say there is no sensitivity, but it in implied since
the dead don't have normal bodies anyway.

Upvote 0

InThePottersChamber

Apr 29, 2017
Alabama
✟35,065.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thanks for all your replies, however GirdYourLoins, after contemplating, I don't think it is from a malevolent source. It works very well into my life and the purpose God has for me. I just am curious as to what the person is to me, and why I felt like I did.

Thanks, TimeWerx, she looks like...well, I don't pay attention to celebrities, but I'd say she looks like Bella Hadid + Felicity Jones, and I've never known these women before seeing that person in this post, so it's not like I was projecting them. I know that evil are drawn to us, I have a friend who can see them, and they swarmed around him like hornets. Do you mind elaborating on your gifts and experiences via shooting me a message?

Hi SkyWriting, I appreciate your input, but please do not speak in riddles, and what I interpret your meaning is that there are no such things as I and many are experiencing. I'd love for that to be true, but fact is, many people have had experiences of similar nature to mine, and simply disregarding them as an illusion or trick of smoke and mirrors by satan isn't going to help properly. We know because we've tried all kinds of things to be rid of these experiences.

Regards to all.

Upvote 0

InThePottersChamber

Apr 29, 2017
Alabama
✟35,065.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
These are pretty subjective questions but I'll give it a go.

1. My opinion on what happened.

So as far as the hypersensitivity to negative people/situations. You are feeling the energy of others. Higher energy are positive emotions and lower energy are negative. We all have energy constantly around us. You get stomach aches, I use to get stress hives as a child. Actually this saved my life once bc I got away from a very bad man to kids bc my mom noticed the stress hives. Anyways I don't get that anymore but I do feel the energy of others. It can be draining, so I try to stay around people with the same energy as me or build the other person up to get them to the same energy. The latter doesn't always work though. You sorta have to practice with it. It's like a game and you learn what works and doesn't work.

The new bedroom & demonic issues. So in my opinion this had less to do with demons and more with something going on at home (i.e. abusive issues with mom, family issues mentioned). I mean demons may have been feeding it but I'm not sure. I've never seen a demon. The other thing to consider is you always have guardian angels around you.

So the sleep paralysis. This generally happens to everyone at some point. It's actually a sleeping disorder in that sense. You can purposely go into sleep paralysis, which I do at times. You can hear God or see angels in this state but you have to be calm which is tough. Nothing is trying to harm you in this state. Your body goes through this every night so you don't act out your dreams. Don't open your eyes! Main rule.... unless your calm. To get out of it move your head slightly, or fingers, or toes and keep doing it until it's your physical body. You'll notice it's your spiritual body at first. You can also astral project or go into a dream in this state. Again you have to be calm for it. Otherwise just wake up.

2. This Elizabeth person.... I'm not really sure. When ideas leak into your subconscious you will start seeing it in your "real world." So if you keep wanting to see something you are almost praying for it....so God will give it to you. I have countless examples of this happening. My 2 best friends are just like me as well. It's actually creepy sometimes. When one moved away I prayed for another to replace her and it worked. I did no work for this like most things. I just ask God and he answers. God answers everything....we just don't realize how much. The other thought is maybe Elizabeth is an angel since you can "entertain angels unaware." Pay attention to if she starts showing in your dreams.

3. No one can really tell you your spirtual gifts unless God tells them. Just like you can't tell someone else their life purpose or "teach" someone about life. You have to experience these things. Typically it's something you have to discover and ask of God yourself.
Hi, Cassidy Bennett, sorry for not replying your post with the rest in my former post, I missed it somehow. Thank you for your input. For, number 3, How do I know if God told them or they are just saying what gifts/ purpose I have?

Also, anyone is still welcomed to post your thoughts here, this thread isn't closed yet. Or if it's too personal then shoot me a PM (conversation). God bless.

Upvote 0

Cassidy Bennett

Child of God
Jul 5, 2017
Pittsburgh
✟17,922.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi, Cassidy Bennett, sorry for not replying your post with the rest in my former post, I missed it somehow. Thank you for your input. For, number 3, How do I know if God told them or they are just saying what gifts/ purpose I have?

Also, anyone is still welcomed to post your thoughts here, this thread isn't closed yet. Or if it's too personal then shoot me a PM (conversation). God bless.

Typically for your purpose you're probably not going to get that from someone else. If God told them you would have to test it to see if it's from God. But how can you test your purpose? It almost becomes more like a psychic telling your far future. So I just don't think it would work.

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
26 And besides all this, a great chasm has been fixed between us and you, so that even those who wish cannot cross from here to you, nor can anyone cross from there to us.’
Wow. Is that ever out of context.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hi SkyWriting, I appreciate your input, but please do not speak in riddles, and what I interpret your meaning is that there are no such things as I and many are experiencing. I'd love for that to be true, but fact is, many people have had experiences of similar nature to mine, and simply disregarding them as an illusion or trick of smoke and mirrors by satan isn't going to help properly. We know because we've tried all kinds of things to be rid of these experiences.

Heavens no! I'm saying what you are experiencing is not from God.

23 Top Bible Verses About Demons - Scripture Passages

Upvote 0

Citizen of the Kingdom

Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟335,989.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You can't be sensitive to the other realm, but you can have good skills in this one.
Praise God!

This does not directly say there is no sensitivity, but it in implied since
the dead don't have normal bodies anyway.
I don't think that the reference to other realm meant to be taken as speaking to the dead.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I don't think that the reference to other realm meant to be taken as speaking to the dead.

Crossing over, speaking with, sensitive to, listening to, influenced by, things moving,
choose your method of crossing the chasm.

Upvote 0

Citizen of the Kingdom

Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟335,989.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Crossing over, speaking with, sensitive to, listening to, influenced by, things moving,
choose your method of crossing the chasm.
Sensitivity to me is sensing what is from God and what is satan's hand moving.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Frank Jennings

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains, Arkansas
✟27,357.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
So little about Jesus, about the things of God in all of this. We fight, wrestle not against flesh and blood but against evil entities, spiritual wickedness in high places.

I hear nothing about your repentance before God, repentance, asking Jesus to save you. All of your discourse is about darkness not light. You should turn everything of these things over to the Lord Jesus. As a forty year Christian I've seen some things and many counterfeit attempting to pass themselves off as from God. Except by throwing yourself completely the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, His blood, His cross, His word, His new covenant there is no hope for a man or woman.

I'm not part of a denominational group. Jesus came and convicted me of sin 40 years ago then baptized me in His Holy Spirit and gave me the gift of tongues. I had to read all of this in the Bible to find out what had happened to me. I only say these few things to say that I know you must be a new creation in Christ, actually born again, a different person. I'm not here to criticize OK? But to establish first that you really know Jesus as your savior.

If you know scripture then you know that Jesus said

Luke 10:19-20 KJVS
Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. [20] Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.

I am always suspect as a watchman when individuals seem more excited over any facet of the kingdom of God than the forgiveness of their sins by Almighty God. Jesus being God's first name.

AFTER being saved then we are to receive the baptism of the Holy Spirit. This is done by Jesus. Acts 19 is an account that of believers that had not been baptized in the Holy Spirit after believing. Paul askex them have you received the Holy Spirit SINCE you believed. They didn't know there was a Holy Spirit. There is not, cannot be gifts of the Spirit if YOU HAVE NOT BEEN BAPTIZED IN THE HOLY SPIRIT. Period.

Do you realize that you don't even refer to the Bible or make any scriptural references. For any Christian this is abnormal since the Bible is the only source of God's truth we have. This is why the Bible is the most widely distributed book on earth.

I admit that I am very troubled for you by your words and pray that you throw yourself completely on the mercy of Jesus and then all of the Spirit stuff will fall to the rear. Casting out devils and all of that is just part of our spiritual weaponry. Yes I've seen and done that but my rejoicing is in Jesus alone as yours must be. Your father made a troubling statement by what he said. If knowledge is his God then Jesus certainly is not. He has not given his life to Jesus and has no ability in prayer.

You cannot shout hallelujah to the Lord until you've cried hosanna to Him. Your father needs to be saved. The scattered, confusing words you've written are not rejoicing in a salvation experience, but rather a preeminent and seemingly pride filled interest in the wrong things. As a spirit filled Christian my entire life is focused on the Lord Jesus and His call to me. Not on the tools of ministry. He gives those as needed for Biblical reasons so clearly stated throughout the new testament.

You have not been rooted and grounded in the faith and need to sit down with a mature non-denominationalized Holy Spirit baptized Christian for a conversation. You are too interested in spirit beings and NOT interested enough in the savior and His wonderful Holy Spirit. I, not knowing you yet by His love have a care for you as another fellow human being, grasping, reaching out to God. Make certain that you really are born again, then get Holy Spirit filled.

In His service,
FLJ

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Joined2krist
Upvote 0

InThePottersChamber

Apr 29, 2017
Alabama
✟35,065.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So little about Jesus, about the things of God in all of this. We fight, wrestle not against flesh and blood but against evil entities, spiritual wickedness in high places.

I hear nothing about your repentance before God, repentance, asking Jesus to save you. All of your discourse is about darkness not light. You should turn everything of these things over to the Lord Jesus. As a forty year Christian I've seen some things and many counterfeit attempting to pass themselves off as from God. Except by throwing yourself completely the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, His blood, His cross, His word, His new covenant there is no hope for a man or woman.

I'm not part of a denominational group. Jesus came and convicted me of sin 40 years ago then baptized me in His Holy Spirit and gave me the gift of tongues. I had to read all of this in the Bible to find out what had happened to me. I only say these few things to say that I know you must be a new creation in Christ, actually born again, a different person. I'm not here to criticize OK? But to establish first that you really know Jesus as your savior.

If you know scripture then you know that Jesus said

Luke 10:19-20 KJVS
Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. [20] Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.

I am always suspect as a watchman when individuals seem more excited over any facet of the kingdom of God than the forgiveness of their sins by Almighty God. Jesus being God's first name.

AFTER being saved then we are to receive the baptism of the Holy Spirit. This is done by Jesus. Acts 19 is an account that of believers that had not been baptized in the Holy Spirit after believing. Paul askex them have you received the Holy Spirit SINCE you believed. They didn't know there was a Holy Spirit. There is not, cannot be gifts of the Spirit if YOU HAVE NOT BEEN BAPTIZED IN THE HOLY SPIRIT. Period.

Do you realize that you don't even refer to the Bible or make any scriptural references. For any Christian this is abnormal since the Bible is the only source of God's truth we have. This is why the Bible is the most widely distributed book on earth.

I admit that I am very troubled for you by your words and pray that you throw yourself completely on the mercy of Jesus and then all of the Spirit stuff will fall to the rear. Casting out devils and all of that is just part of our spiritual weaponry. Yes I've seen and done that but my rejoicing is in Jesus alone as yours must be. Your father made a troubling statement by what he said. If knowledge is his God then Jesus certainly is not. He has not given his life to Jesus and has no ability in prayer.

You cannot shout hallelujah to the Lord until you've cried hosanna to Him. Your father needs to be saved. The scattered, confusing words you've written are not rejoicing in a salvation experience, but rather a preeminent and seemingly pride filled interest in the wrong things. As a spirit filled Christian my entire life is focused on the Lord Jesus and His call to me. Not on the tools of ministry. He gives those as needed for Biblical reasons so clearly stated throughout the new testament.

You have not been rooted and grounded in the faith and need to sit down with a mature non-denominationalized Holy Spirit baptized Christian for a conversation. You are too interested in spirit beings and NOT interested enough in the savior and His wonderful Holy Spirit. I, not knowing you yet by His love have a care for you as another fellow human being, grasping, reaching out to God. Make certain that you really are born again, then get Holy Spirit filled.

In His service,
FLJ
Hi, Mr Jennings, don't worry about me. Of course I repented and I still do and I live everyday trying to be a better person to honour God. I just did not put it in this post because it is not very relevant to it.

Upvote 0

LawrenceRaymond

Sep 21, 2017
Liberty, Missouri
✟10,299.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Typically for your purpose you're probably not going to get that from someone else. If God told them you would have to test it to see if it's from God. But how can you test your purpose? It almost becomes more like a psychic telling your far future. So I just don't think it would work.

My wife of 20 years had a huge prophetic gifting and as much as I hate to admit it I was jealous of her gifting when it came to ministering to demonically oppressed people.
I can't help but wonder if God wants to use you in a similar manner as a prophetess of the Most High... please pray diligently about this because I usually don't talk to people like this. LOL Something is going on here... :)

Upvote 0