• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

What game are you currently playing?

Discussion in 'Gamers Zone' started by SeekerOfChrist94, Nov 22, 2014.

1. Anthony2019

Anthony2019 Pax et bonum! CF Ambassadors Supporter

+8,310
    United Kingdom
    Anglican
    Single
    Scrabble.

2. MehGuy

MehGuy A member of the less neotenous sex.. Supporter

+8,393
    United States
    Atheist
    Single
    US-Others
    So far enjoying Final Fantasy XV. Much more fun than Kingdom Hearts 3. Also a game where you can grind and easily listen to podcasts at the same time.

3. sunshineforJesus

sunshineforJesus is so in love with God CF Ambassadors Supporter

+10,686
    United States
    Pentecostal
    Single
    US-Republican
    Donkey King Country

4. Bekuta_

Bekuta_ New Member

+14
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Old School Runescape and Final Fantasy XIV
    I'm waiting until the Yakuza Collection and Bayonetta go on sale on Steam to pick those up

5. AntiVillain

AntiVillain Member

+40
    United States
    Baptist
    Private
    US-Republican
    One of my favorite game soundtracks of all time.

6. Nevada Smith

Nevada Smith Active Member

+184
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    World of Warcraft. An excellent game. Two opposing faction, Horde (Orcs and their followers) and Alliance (Humans and their followers. When not fighting each other, they fight against the ultimate evil.

Free trial version up to level 20. At level 5 you can learn 4 professions. At level 10 cooking and fishing quests for rewards. At level 20 learn to ride a mount and learn a 5th profession: Archaeology
    Getting Started - WoW

7. Azlan82

Azlan82 New Member

+3
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Engaged
    Back playing the Tony Hawk remakes on the PS4, massive amounts of nostalgia.

8. FireDragon76

FireDragon76 Well-Known Member Supporter

+12,959
    United States
    Other Religion
    Legal Union (Other)
    US-Democrat
    Currently I'm playing Alien: Isolation.

I upgraded my CPU and video card a few months ago when shutdown was beginning, just to play this game. And it's worth it. It's one of the most intense and immersive games I've ever played, and it really does cosmic horror well. If games like Thief are sneaking games, Alien: Isolation is a hiding game.

9. Nevada Smith

+184
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    I play World of Warcraft. I just bought an ASUS GeForce GTX 1050 Ti. What did you get?

10. FireDragon76

FireDragon76 Well-Known Member Supporter

+12,959
    United States
    Other Religion
    Legal Union (Other)
    US-Democrat
    EVGA Geforce GTX 1660 Super. It was tricky to find a card that was small enough, some are huge and I don't like cards that are so big or so bulky, mostly because I will probably be upgrading eventually to a smaller case (my case is about 15 years old, and due to COVID, I haven't bothered upgrading it- it's not a good time to shop for cases). It's also hard to get cards now days that are relatively quiet.

The most important thing is to make sure you have enough video memory.

11. Nevada Smith

+184
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Agree. The GTX 1050 meets my needs. I selected max graphics and it runs great.

12. NerdGirl

NerdGirl The untamed daughter

+2,985
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    LOTRO (Lord of the Rings Online) is my jam. :flat4:

13. MehGuy

+8,393
    United States
    Atheist
    Single
    US-Others
    Call Of Duty Modern Warfare online. Survival mode specifically.

14. MehGuy

+8,393
    United States
    Atheist
    Single
    US-Others
    Replaying The Last Of Us Part 1. Figured I'd beat this one real quick before I play the sequel for the first time. Been a good five years since I've last played it. Not as mind blowing as I remember, but the game is seven years old. Plus cloud gaming isn't exactly the more responsive and enjoyable method to play.

15. MehGuy

+8,393
    United States
    Atheist
    Single
    US-Others
    Got a good 4 hours of The Last Of Us Part 2. Have to say this game is a massive improvement over the original. I do not like all the woke stuff but you it's certainly not a bad game.. although I still am fairly new to it. While it's still a more linear game.. it's also have some open world elements. The acting is probably the best I've seen in a video game as well. Really does suck you into the world.

16. MehGuy

+8,393
    United States
    Atheist
    Single
    US-Others
    Thus far, this game is a massive improvement in pretty much every aspect of the original. A true next gen experience. About 12 hours in. Taking my time though. The game is just beautiful to look at, plus I like to hoard and explore every nook and cranny I can.

I can understand the hate for Neil Druckmann, but it's honest to claim this is a bad game.. far from it.. probably one of the best games of this generation.

17. Ignatius the Kiwi

Ignatius the Kiwi Newbie

+2,047
    Eastern Orthodox
    Single
    Xenoblad Chronicles 2. Apart from the character design, it's a decent RPG.

18. MehGuy

+8,393
    United States
    Atheist
    Single
    US-Others
    About 75% done with the game. Going to download the Tony Hawk 1+2 remake later this week. Used to be obsessed with Tony Hawk games as a kid.

19. twifalch

twifalch New Member

+1
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC.

The first game was amazing, and the second has been just as great.

20. Gidgx

Gidgx Truth Seeker Supporter

+785
    Canada
    Christian
    Single
    Cross stitch world on my phone