Colorado Springs, CO
✟59,435.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I'm still mostly playing Guild Wars 2 and Eve Online occasionally. I'm in a Christian guild for GW2 but have only found one Christian brother who regularly plays Eve Online. I would love to find an active, family-friendly corp in Eve :)

Upvote 0

CodyR4

Surely the righteous will never be shaken
Dec 10, 2019
Yadkinville
✟21,355.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Stellaris at the moment

Gov civics are
Moral Democracy
Citizen Service
Breaker of Shackles
Republican Ideals
Free Republic

Ethics are
Fanatic Libertarian
Spiritualist
Industrialist
Militarist

Reactions: Kentonio
Upvote 0

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,163,932.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Finally bought "Days Gone", skipped over this title because of the average reviews.. but have thus learned not to trust game reviewers.. so far this game is pretty fun. Seems like many think the critics were too harsh on this one.

Recently finished Death Stranding.. was alright.. although was getting a little old towards the end. Enjoyed Metal Gear Solid 5 a lot more.. but the game did hold my attention to the end.

Upvote 0

bekkilyn

Contemplative Christian
Site Supporter
Apr 27, 2017
USA
✟677,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Others
I very rarely ever pay attention to game reviewers unless I know that they have similar tastes to mine. All to often, you will get reviewers who prefer one type of game give a different type of game a bad rating because they found it to be "boring" and also only played it for about an hour before reviewing it.

• Agree
Reactions: Multifavs
Upvote 0

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,163,932.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Yeah, The Sims is free with my PS Plus subscription.. although getting a little worried about hard drive space, lol.

Currently playing Call Of Duty Modern Warfare (2019). Just finished the campaign. Very short, pretty much beat it in one sitting, but the acting and story and gameplay was top notch. Much better than what I was suspecting. Right now I'm playing survival co-op online.

Still yet to beat Days Gone. Was really into the game, but then my father almost died and I kind of didn't have the stomach to game for a while.. he's better now though.. thankfully. Just I heard the news while playing that game.. and starting it back up might trigger some negative emotions again.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,163,932.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Yeah, The Sims is free with my PS Plus subscription.. although getting a little worried about hard drive space, lol.

Currently playing Call Of Duty Modern Warfare (2019). Just finished the campaign. Very short, pretty much beat it in one sitting, but the acting and story and gameplay was top notch. Much better than what I was suspecting. Right now I'm playing survival co-op online.

Still yet to beat Days Gone. Was really into the game, but then my father almost died and I kind of didn't have the stomach to game for a while.. he's better now though.. thankfully. Just I heard the news while playing that game.. and starting it back up might trigger some negative emotions again.

Just beat the game. The second half was even better.. although the game is pretty broken at parts. Things wouldn't load so I had to reset the game. Some sections of the map had horrible textures. I guess Bend studios tried their best. Still a fun experience.. they just need to fix some of the coding.

Upvote 0