Freport
✟17,383.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I am playing FF XIII and FF XIII-2, and Tomb Raider (Legend, Anniversary, and Underworld).. some Kingdom Hearts, and FF XIII (Zodiac AGE).. I KNOW weird title for game. And GT 3 racing game for ps 2. I was playing FF XI. I need to go back, soon. I am sure not playing the newer on-line version, but XI is decent for the most part.

Upvote 0

tbenedetto

Apr 11, 2018
Rome, Italy
✟11,405.00
Country
Italy
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I am playing FF XIII and FF XIII-2, and Tomb Raider (Legend, Anniversary, and Underworld).. some Kingdom Hearts, and FF XIII (Zodiac AGE).. I KNOW weird title for game. And GT 3 racing game for ps 2. I was playing FF XI. I need to go back, soon. I am sure not playing the newer on-line version, but XI is decent for the most part.

FF8 and 10 were one of the games of my childhood :D

Reactions: Tina miller
Upvote 0

Tina miller

Apr 16, 2018
Freport
✟17,383.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
FF8 and 10 were one of the games of my childhood :D

I used to play to play FF X and i used to love that game, until I read what the game was really about, but I will always remember what fun I had while playing. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Rigatoni

Redeemed Resident Italian
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Currently playing / developing a game with someone else, in which both of us and the community following the project are quite excited about. Lately, I've been working on setting up a player inventory system:
51018_Inv.jpg

• Winner
Reactions: Multifavs
Upvote 0

Ivan57

Feb 1, 2018
California
✟26,653.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I modded Oblivion a while back and am looking to start playing that again. It was a great game back when I played it years ago. I love RPGs, I love being immersed in a world and good stories (especially thought-provoking and reflecting ones like a few games I have played).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

mothcorrupteth

Old Whig Monarchist, Classically Realpolitik
Jun 3, 2017
Huntsville, AL
✟42,344.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Recently finished Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic for the second time since I first got it for PC in 2004. Now I'm working my way through Fire Emblem: Awakening while grinding classes in Final Fantasy V on the side (while I do audio language lessons). After I finish Awakening, I want to go back to Lost Odyssey and finally finish it. Once done with FFV, I think I'll be making Doom and Doom II to be what I work on in the background for my lessons.

Upvote 0

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Site Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟150,582.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Mario & Luigi: Dream Team kept me entertained for quite a while. I was hoping to make it to the end of the game, but I came to this really annoying and difficult boss near the end so I'm going to take a break. I guess I'll just go back to going through playing some of my brother's GBA games again.

I would like to play the three previous Mario & Luigi games again, but I'm stuck/lost on all of them right now. :p

Upvote 0