Nebraska
✟10,746.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I've been playing a lot of Splatoon 2 here recently, but that's the kind of game that one never really stops playing.

As for a game I'm playing through to its completion and will likely put down for a while after... Pokemon Ultra Moon! I'm sure I'll likely set it aside by the time Pokemon Crystal comes out on the Virtual Console for 3DS, if I'm not finished with it by then.

Reactions: Daniel9v9
Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,314.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Currently playing Divinity Original Sin 2 with a friend, as well as going through Dragon Age Inquisition as part of me playing through the entire series. I try to complete at least one big game series every year. Last year was the Witcher trilogy, with mass effect the year before that.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Caleb1823

Jan 2, 2018
Auckland
✟16,192.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
social-share-fb.jpg
:D

Upvote 0

Tatilina

Set apart
May 23, 2012
Alberta
✟23,688.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Well at the moment I am in school and can’t play a few of my games like animal crossing because it is far too distracting, so hubby and I play Mario Kart 8 racing on the wii u. We have the switch as well and I’d be playing Mario odyessy if I could!

Reactions: Multifavs
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Stardew Valley on steam. It's cute and retro, similar to Animal Crossing.

Stardew Valley is wonderful, such a lovely happy game. :)

I’ve been playing ‘They Are Billions’ this week which is a little RTS with a staggeringly high difficulty curve. Absolutely brutal, and any mistake can end your game in a second. Oh and it’s roguelike so there’s no save unless you quit.

Also been playing Northgard, a nice compact RTS with Vikings. It’s good fun.

Upvote 0

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Site Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟151,182.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
I've been going through playing some GBA, DS, and 3DS games again. Was recently playing through Metroid Zero Mission again, Yoshi's Island (GBA version), Yoshi's Island DS, Yoshi's New Island, and Kirby Squeak Squad. Now I'm playing Kirby Mass Attack and will play Kirby Canvas Curse sometime after that. I'm thinking about playing through Super Metroid again too.

Upvote 0