What fictional character's blog would you most like to read?

mina

Brown Eyed girl
Sep 26, 2003
in the South
✟115,511.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
the first character i thought of was count Chocula - i guess that says a lot about me :sorry:
but I can think of tons more throughout my reading and tv shows and movies that I would be interested in.

superman would be interesting , I would think. I always think he's so misunderstood.

Upvote 0

Wren

Dec 19, 2006
PNW
✟33,144.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Historia didn't say it, so I will...

Doctor Who. I'd imagine that a Time Lord's blog would be pretty interesting!

Oh, why didn't I think of that? There was The Doctor's journal in the library episode. I'd love to get my hands on that or read an electronic version of it!

Upvote 0

Im_A

Legend
May 10, 2004
✟35,359.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
In Relationship
The Wolverine-From X-Men
The Comedian-From The Watchmen
Rorschach-From The Watchmen
Dr. Manhattan-From The Watchmen
Yorick Brown-From Y
Tara Chace-From For Queen and Country
Alex-From A Clockwork Orange
Jason Bourne-From Bourne Identity
Neo-From The Matrix
James Bond-From James Bond
Ghost Rider-From The Ghost Rider
Phantom Rider-From The Ghost Rider
John Connor-From The Terminator
Batman-From Batman
The Joker-From Batman

Last edited:
Reactions: Trashionista
Upvote 0

Trashionista

Jun 10, 2007
The Copacabana
✟9,243.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
CA-Liberals
y'all ever heard of fan-fiction? some of these responses probably have a circle of fans out there on the internet who write on these characters.

The problem with fanfiction being that any yahoo with a thesaurus, the internet, and enough delusion (generally) to believe they should be a published author can share their writing with the world.

No offense meant, and I'm sure there are some who are talented, but the majority of fan-fiction is horrendously bad.

Upvote 0
T

trentlogain2

The problem with fanfiction being that any yahoo with a thesaurus, the internet, and enough delusion (generally) to believe they should be a published author can share their writing with the world.

No offense meant, and I'm sure there are some who are talented, but the majority of fan-fiction is horrendously bad.
oh, i agree.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Im_A

Legend
May 10, 2004
✟35,359.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
In Relationship
y'all ever heard of fan-fiction? some of these responses probably have a circle of fans out there on the internet who write on these characters.
I could never get into that.

No real person could give a fictional person justice than the fiction person themselves when you read about them in the story.

Upvote 0
T

toastface_grillah

Lenny Briscoe (RIP).

A heart after my own!

Very, very true. I can't say whether it's the same with every show/every fanfiction out there, but some of it has a completely different tone than the show ever did. Daria, one of my all-time favorites, being an example. The show always had sarcasm-laden, biting humor. 90% or more of the fanfiction is overly dramatic - love stories, sagas, weepers, etc.

That said, I sure would love to read Daria Morgendorffer's blog. She'd probably be the Wordpress type.

Reactions: Trashionista
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.