What fictional character's blog would you most like to read?

S

smacky ramone

This guy's:

TomCruise.jpg

Upvote 0

Touma

Feb 19, 2007
Virginia
✟19,033.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Luke Skywalker would probably have an interesting blog.

Anakin's would have been an angsty emo blog.

"Tonight I cried myself to sleep again, after making love to Padme tonight. Mom's face was on my mind the whole time."

Seriously, dude had some major issues.

And Palpatine? To quote Family Guy. "Something something something Darkside. Something something something Complete."

Lame.

Now, on the other hand, reading Han Solo would be fantastic. Or Darth Maul. Or how about Lando Calrisian? "I'm Lando Calrisian (you are reading this in his voice), one cool mo-fo."

------

As for me, I'd like to read Indiana Jones! Or Super Mario.

Upvote 0

Wren

Dec 19, 2006
PNW
✟33,144.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Historia didn't say it, so I will...

Doctor Who. I'd imagine that a Time Lord's blog would be pretty interesting!

I've decided that I wouldn't like to read The Doctor's blog as much as maybe Amy's, Rory's, or River Song's blog. I think I would enjoy the blogs of certain companions and such more because they would have such wonder at things that are ho-hum and average to The Doctor. That and I'm not a huge fan of the current Doctor.

And I think I would like to read a blog by Peggy Olson of Mad Men. I bet one by Sally Draper would be interesting, too.

Upvote 0

Miles

Student of Life
Mar 6, 2005
USA
✟381,791.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I've decided that I wouldn't like to read The Doctor's blog as much as maybe Amy's, Rory's, or River Song's blog. I think I would enjoy the blogs of certain companions and such more because they would have such wonder at things that are ho-hum and average to The Doctor. That and I'm not a huge fan of the current Doctor.

And I think I would like to read a blog by Peggy Olson of Mad Men. I bet one by Sally Draper would be interesting, too.

As far as I'm concerned, Tom Baker is the quintessential Doctor. I used to watch the reruns on TV as a kid, and he was my favorite.

Upvote 0

Wren

Dec 19, 2006
PNW
✟33,144.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
As far as I'm concerned, Tom Baker is the quintessential Doctor. Due to lack of TV watching, I'm not as familiar with the current stuff, but I've heard good things.

You're not missing too much. I'm disappointed with the 2nd half of this season so far. I only continue to watch it because I like to have one show to watch each week and Mad Men is not new until next year. I really should look into pre-2005 Doctor Who. I haven't seen any of those episodes.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

PinkSweetart

Robots and rainbows, magic and mischief! ;)
Jan 27, 2008
:) <--- This smiley likes you.
✟34,095.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Links!

"Day 5 regarding my love life:
I have a crush on this chick named Zelda. I think she's hiding something from me. I hope she likes me back. I hope she doesn't think I have a girlfriend because of that Ruto chick that thinks I'm going to marry her. Ah!"

"Day 10 in trying to save Hyrule:
Yesterday I was a boy and today... I'M A MAN!"

"Day 15 in trying to equip myself for battle:
Man, you'd think people would be more generous and just give me the items I need instead of having to work and/or pay for them. I'm saving their lives for Pete's sake!"

"Day 20 on playing the Ocarina:
Today I lost my horse.

Wait! Found her. Turns out there's a song for everything here."

"Day 25 on bigger pockets:
It really is a mystery to me also, on how I manage to carry all my stuff in my shirt"

Upvote 0