Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
To repeat my point since you are not getting it. Adam was given a legitimate choice in the Garden, the Jews were given a legitimate choice in the 4 Gospels to accept Jesus as their King, the Sanhedrin was also given the same legitimate choice to accept Jesus as their King in Acts 7.

Just because God foreknew their choice, does not mean their choice was pre-determined.

Thank you for helping out!
When our minds are being distracted by somthing that can be ambiguous.
Rather than simplify Gods Word often a question is asked , to debate Gods Word.
Often the question in reality, is a clandestine adhominim statement.
This type of conversation can be percieved as narrissisic, with th O.P. having a false since of grandure.
You do well with the got ya questions.
In the future I hope to read more of your post, on teaching, rather than seeing how well you debate.
God Bless.
And welcome to our Fourm

• Friendly
Reactions: Guojing
Upvote 0

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
So why did the centurion admit his unworthiness to the Lord?

Common sense.
I'm sure He had watched the great works our Lord performed.
If you read what the Centurian said to Christ, it was to show honor to God.
I personally believe the Centurian, is in Heaven today.

Upvote 0

Si_monfaith

Let God alone answer through us
Feb 27, 2016
Australia
✟25,925.00
Country
India
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Common sense.
I'm sure He had watched the great works our Lord performed.
If you read what the Centurian said to Christ, it was to show honor to God.
I personally believe the Centurian, is in Heaven today.

So in relation to Christ's worthiness are the born again unworthy before God?

As a born again do you believe God's favor is given to you based on your worth or Christ's worth?

Upvote 0

Si_monfaith

Feb 27, 2016
Australia
✟25,925.00
Country
India
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Are you referring to my grammar?
Because your tossing scripture out there ,does not always relate to the context of , a statement.

Well first the statement using the Word as the Bible states is this:

1 Peter 1: 18. Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; 19. But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot: 20. Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,

It says nothing about predestined.
Although is synonymous in definition.
This only strengthens my point, as I stated .
Free Will allows for people to make their own choices.
Naturally in a Free Will context,it is only logical to. Realize there will be good and Bad Choices.
God knew man would need a way to be forgiven from sin.

Your teaching Calvinism , in this congressional Fourmis not
This is a violation.

Having to continually answer redundancy often causes my responses to be hurried.
Looking back on this post I had to edit, how I responded.
In expecting another question in your response, I wanted to notify you of my edit.
foreordained

What does foreordained mean?

Does the text toss the word antisapated?

Can you answer with focus & not digress which makes zero sense?

Upvote 0

Bob Carabbio

Old guy -
Dec 22, 2010
Glenn Hts. TX
✟35,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So do you become worthy before God after repenting?
You will NEVER by "Worhy" in and of yourself no matter WHAT you do. The only righteousness, and perfect standing before God will be as the result of FAITH (that God gives you) in the sin offering of Jesus on the cross. That's the only thing that cleanses you from your sin. and as a CHristian Jesus is Faithful to cleanse you when you confess your sin, and repent in Faith.

Reactions: now faith
Upvote 0

Si_monfaith

Feb 27, 2016
Australia
✟25,925.00
Country
India
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
You will NEVER by "Worhy" in and of yourself no matter WHAT you do. The only righteousness, and perfect standing before God will be as the result of FAITH (that God gives you) in the sin offering of Jesus on the cross. That's the only thing that cleanses you from your sin. and as a CHristian Jesus is Faithful to cleanse you when you confess your sin, and repent in Faith.

So why did the centurion admit his unworthiness to the Lord before receiving healing?

Did Jesus carry all our diseases as per Mathew 8:17?

Upvote 0

hhodgson

Semper-fi
Site Supporter
Sep 20, 2011
Delphos, Ohio
✟613,432.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
You will NEVER by "Worhy" in and of yourself no matter WHAT you do. The only righteousness, and perfect standing before God will be as the result of FAITH (that God gives you) in the sin offering of Jesus on the cross. That's the only thing that cleanses you from your sin, and as a CHristian Jesus is Faithful to cleanse you when you confess your sin, and repent in Faith.

Your right about that... "within" ourselves, and aren't you glad that by the finished works of Christ on the cross He has made us worthy, and righteous...and even perfect standing before Him as the result of our faith in him?

318549_ff8ab49451ea8ac19264d2598c86b7b8.gif

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Si_monfaith

Feb 27, 2016
Australia
✟25,925.00
Country
India
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Your right about that... "within" ourselves, and aren't you glad that by the finished works of Christ on the cross He has made us worthy, and righteous...and even perfect standing before Him as the result of our faith in him?

God made us worthy by our faith in Christ's worth. So, do we now start taking blessings by our worth OR do we continue to take blessings ONLY by faith in Christ's worth?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married

Amen, what Bob said is fundemental to Christians.
I would hope that questions like this were understood before a person , engages a group setting.

Upvote 0

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
God made us worthy by our faith in Christ's worth. So, do we now start taking blessings by our worth OR do we continue to take blessings ONLY by faith in Christ's worth?

John 5: 44. How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only?

Romans 10: 3. For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God. 4. For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.

Upvote 0

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
What does foreordained mean?

Does the text toss the word antisapated?

I am claiming we are fishes trying to understand what water is, and that might be impossible.

Thus, we are in time, trying to understand how someone like God can know what will Adam chose and yet Adam still had the free choice to decide. That might be impossible too.

With God All Things are Possible.
That is glorious promise to mankind!
We could expect no less , from the one True God who with His Word said let it be and it was.
Certianly cannot comprehend so much beyond what we know.
Yet it is Written , for us to know about God.
We cannot contain in our being what He Knows , we cannot even stand in the Fathers presence, or look upon His Glory without being destroyed.
Yet we know His love for us.
We know what He did for us.
We know the creator loved us so much He would die for us.
We know He will not Change or compromise Himself, He is faithful.
As Humans I'm sure we would compromise to forgive, but not compromise our life.
God gave All because He Does not compromise.
Our world is temporal, His World is eternal.
He loved us so much , He gave us a name, we are the Sons of God.
God would not die for a Angel, we are created in His His image.
Our DNA changes the moment we accept Him.
I cannot begin to understand the Greatest gift given to use
But I do know God has provided all we could ever hope for.

Upvote 0

Si_monfaith

Feb 27, 2016
Australia
✟25,925.00
Country
India
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
John 5: 44. How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only?

Romans 10: 3. For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God. 4. For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.
You agree blessings can be taken ONLY by faith in Christ's worth & not the worth of the born again person forever?

Upvote 0

Si_monfaith

Feb 27, 2016
Australia
✟25,925.00
Country
India
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
We could expect no less , from the one True God who with His Word said let it be and it was.
We cannot contain in our being what He Knows , we cannot even stand in the Fathers presence, or look upon His Glory without being destroyed.

What is the meaning of antisapated? Is it the same as foreordained or predetermined?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Si_monfaith

Feb 27, 2016
Australia
✟25,925.00
Country
India
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single

If God anticipated man would fall and need redemption, wasn't He free in His will to have stopped creating man?

Upvote 0

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
If God anticipated man would fall and need redemption, wasn't He free in His will to have stopped creating man?

You have to grasp a understanding of , logic ,and probability.
Your Questions are rabbit trails to more questions.
I have noted that on several occasions, you change your point of orgin between India and Australia, as well you have made demanding Questions that are identical in text.
You have said to myself and other members quote:

Unquote.

Why do you feel entitled to ,teach against Word of Faith belief?
Why do others by way of your questions have to ask if you are a Calvinest?
Have you considered that dominating the thread ,with questions based on your circular logic , is creating a unpleasant environment?
We welcome friendship from all denomations including Calvinist.
I believe as God's Word says iron sharpens iron.
I would expect members and guest here, to behave in the same manner as in a Church class room.
How would you like to be in fellowship with like believers, and have someone continually interupt with questions, that have traps or innuendo?
We are building bridges of fellowship here, not trying to bring divisions.
It is my hope you will think about my reply, without a rude question ,like can you just answer and not digress.
That is a statement of accusation coupled with a fleeting can ,to presume you are not making statements.
Using a adverb , has the ability to modify nouns , and pronouns.
I have studied psychology, and a person will tend to be a covert Narrissisist using this type of grammar.
I am not stating you are a Narrissisist, only at times your questions ,and how they are arranged ,would mirror such behaviour.
So if possible let's try to convey a exchange of theology, rather than a mirid of clandestine questions.
Thank You
God Bless.

Upvote 0

Si_monfaith

Feb 27, 2016
Australia
✟25,925.00
Country
India
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
You have to grasp a understanding of , logic ,and probability.
Your Questions are rabbit trails to more questions.
I have noted that on several occasions, you change your point of orgin between India and Australia, as well you have made demanding Questions that are identical in text.
You have said to myself and other members quote:

Unquote.

Why do you feel entitled to ,teach against Word of Faith belief?
Why do others by way of your questions have to ask if you are a Calvinest?
Have you considered that dominating the thread ,with questions based on your circular logic , is creating a unpleasant environment?
We welcome friendship from all denomations including Calvinist.
I believe as God's Word says iron sharpens iron.
I would expect members and guest here, to behave in the same manner as in a Church class room.
How would you like to be in fellowship with like believers, and have someone continually interupt with questions, that have traps or innuendo?
We are building bridges of fellowship here, not trying to bring divisions.
It is my hope you will think about my reply, without a rude question ,like can you just answer and not digress.
That is a statement of accusation coupled with a fleeting can ,to presume you are not making statements.
Using a adverb , has the ability to modify nouns , and pronouns.
I have studied psychology, and a person will tend to be a covert Narrissisist using this type of grammar.
I am not stating you are a Narrissisist, only at times your questions ,and how they are arranged ,would mirror such behaviour.
So if possible let's try to convey a exchange of theology, rather than a mirid of clandestine questions.
Thank You
God Bless.

The question is, If God anticipated man would fall and need redemption, wasn't He free in His will to have stopped creating man?

Are you digressing to zero sense because you have no answer?

If God anticipated many would reject salvation through His Son, why did God go ahead and create the world?

Was God foreordaining?

Upvote 0

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
The question is, If God anticipated man would fall and need redemption, wasn't He free in His will to have stopped creating man?

If God anticipated many would reject salvation through His Son, why did God go ahead and create the world?

Was God foreordaining?

God created the universe before He created man.
The questions,are Has God created the World for man?
Has God created man for the World?

Upvote 0

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married

Was God foreordaining?

Another question, if you raised one hundred children every eighteen years,would all of them obey the rules you raised them by?
Before you began to raise all of the children,would you presume all would be in one mindset?
If you somehow controlled their minds not to be any different,would you feel that you gave them the opportunity to think for themselves?
Since you made a choice to create all your children with the same mind,then you did not create them in your image since you had the ability to choose how they would think.

Does God have freewill?
Did God make man in His Image?
Would God impose a work on man contrary to His Image?
God is Love,is it unreasonable to see that God understands the law of causitive actions?
Is Grace a attribute of God?
What does John ch.3 vs 16 mean to YOU?

John 3: 16. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

What is the definition of whosoever?
What does digressing to zero mean to You?
Is this statement proprietary to your opinion?
If so then explain what your opinion is worth, and why?

Upvote 0