What does the Bible say about taking care of our selves?

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Nah, they shrink your tummy.

I remember sitting next to a guy in the waiting room at the doctor’s office. He’d had the procedure. He was telling us what he’d eaten. He was salivating about the polish and other items. Another chimed in and said it was a waste!

You can defeat that procedure by simply snacking constantly.

Upvote 0

spiritfilledjm

Site Supporter
Apr 15, 2007
Indianapolis, Indiana
✟225,404.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I remember once that a guy I used to work with said that his doctor kept harping on him about his weight but he refused to do anything about it because he felt perfectly fine and his tests weren't bad. He told me that he eventually told his doctor to stop bringing up weight because he's fine. If he does it again he'll find a new doctor. I asked him if he ended up finding a new doctor? He said no, his doctor hasn't brought it up. I said oh..must be desperate for patients then.

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

GOD Shines Forth!

Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2019
United States
✟355,297.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
~nudging @GOD Shines Forth!

I wonder what he’d say about that video I posted earlier? :D

Lol, there was an abundance o' Vibes over there today. I had to skim a bit, but interesting stuff. That former stewardess had an A+ Golddigger Game. Amateurs don’t end up with a closet like that:flushed:. It was pretty amazing, just for the audacity of it. She could supply a museum exhibit's worth of Hermès bags alone.

• Haha
Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟953,491.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Lol, there was an abundance o' Vibes over there today. I had to skim a bit, but interesting stuff. That former stewardess had an A+ Golddigger Game. Amateurs don’t end up with a closet like that:flushed:. It was pretty amazing, just for the audacity of it. She could supply a museum exhibit's worth of Hermès bags alone.

I’m dropping more fashion this week. You’ll be pleased!

I saved that video for DH. I wanted a ‘special closet’ it nearly gave him a heart attack. :p

She’s supposed to be an entrepreneur with a skincare line. Hermes won’t sell certain bags to everyone and custom ones are invitation only. They reach out and work with you on the design.

Upvote 0

GOD Shines Forth!

Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2019
United States
✟355,297.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I’m dropping more fashion this week. You’ll be pleased!

I saved that video for DH. I wanted a ‘special closet’ it nearly gave him a heart attack. :p

She’s supposed to be an entrepreneur with a skincare line. Hermes won’t sell certain bags to everyone and custom ones are invitation only. They reach out and work with you on the design.

Like that diamond bag she said she’d grab in case of fire. I used to work in catering and a really nice wealthy woman showed us around her penthouse before the party. That was the only time Ive seen a huge walk-in closet in person.

I could enjoy being in charge of inventorying that huge collection of Chua's.

• Haha
Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟953,491.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Like that diamond bag she said she’d grab in case of fire. I used to work in catering and a really nice wealthy woman showed us around her penthouse before the party. That was the only time Ive seen a huge walk-in closet in person.

I could enjoy being in charge of inventorying that huge collection of Chua's.

You’re one of a kind! Few would appreciate that. They’d put me on the prayer list and you too! :D

FIT has several online programs worth exploring. That’s where your heart is and you’d be a great asset. You could make it as a fashion blogger analyzing runway looks and offering similar suggestions.

One of the ladies I know puts together seasonal capsule collections for different markets. She sells the guides and earns extras on the purchases.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Wow! That’s amazing.

Many faster's find that they lose their hunger pangs after a day or two of the (complete) fast. That's because they are being 'fed' by metabolizing stored fat instead of food (been there done that). Because caloric needs are greatly diminished during a fast even a little fat goes a long way to keep one comfortable.

Upvote 0