Jan 28, 2002
✟2,930,093.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
do you think their might be any happiness in hell? i mean, God is very kind, perhaps he allows the people of hell to play a little!

Well, let's see, if by Hell you mean the final abode of the wicked, IOW, those consigned to everlasting punishment, a furnace of fire, a place of blackest darkness, a place of weeping and gnashing of teeth and of eternal torment, I think I'm going to have to go with, "no".

Upvote 0

ananda

Early Buddhist
May 6, 2011
Soujourner on Earth
✟186,371.00
Marital Status
Private
Well, let's see, if by Hell you mean the final abode of the wicked, IOW, those consigned to everlasting punishment, a furnace of fire, a place of blackest darkness, a place of weeping and gnashing of teeth and of eternal torment, I think I'm going to have to go with, "no".
:thumbsup:

Upvote 0

pebbleanrock

Jan 26, 2012
✟15,115.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
God gave us dominion in Genesis; advised us that His way was the only way to everlasting joy and said the people will be sorted into sheep and goats at the judgement. No! He doesn't need or want goats. This has been a sheep breeding program. Goats are having their joys now in one lifetime, sheep will have joy for eternity.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

josephearl

Friend
Nov 5, 2009
Mid-West USA
✟7,960.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I like to tell people with a bad attitude about hell, as in the ones who think it should be fun since all their buds will be there, to take try little test first to make sure they'll like it. After all it is forever. Turn the burner up on your stove and stick your fingers in the fire. Let them burn until the flesh falls off, the muscles burn away and the bone is good and charred. Now if you enjoyed that you might be the one weirdo who likes hell. But if you didn't you might want to consider your options. It always gets their attention as I am very serious when I say it. and...its true! Although I do not think even if you 'pass' the test and say you like it that you'll still like hell but then again someone that stubborn and into pain has more issues then I am able to deal with, normally.

Upvote 0

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
hell is part of the next aeon to come. it is an age just as we are in the aeon we are in now. however hell seems to be a place that is less of a paradise than that of earth and so we can know for sure that hell will be less happy than this earth. I suppose that since Jesus Christ was manifest in this age that it was a very important age indeed and the following consequence of that with the following aeon seems to be pretty strong.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums