Macomb
✟56,324.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
It is my opinion that UFO phenomena is demonic in origin. Although God may have created other beings or types of creatures other than man, it is not likely that he would allow interaction based upon the bibles description of past present and future histories. When the world thinks of aliens, they normally think of evolutionary pathways, and anti God theories. That said it is likely then that any UFO activity is linked to demonic activity to discredit the knowledge of God. As the bible (roughly) says "if any one, an angel, or other preaches any other gospel than that of the cross of Christ, they should not be heard". If one day an alien were to come to earth with any other message than that of Christ, they would obviously be demonic in origin.
Satan to me is adapting to present day culture, as at one time demons appeared as fairies and poltergeists, now as space aliens to save mankind!
Interesting that NONE of the aliens even refer to Jesus as being God, but either not at all, or else as one of them, or a misunderstood religious leader!

Upvote 0

DreamerOfTheHeart

I Am What I Am
Jul 11, 2017
Houston
✟39,308.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What do you think its? I am a born again christian and since I found faith I didn't believed in this things,but in 2006 summer I first time witnessed this experience. Where me and my brother seen 7 lights it was still very light only 6 evening ,no clouds,no stars or near airport.
My brother said he wanted to go to the room to take something,but as if someone in his mind said go outside and look to the sky. I witnessed UFO at least 7 times,because i often used to watch to the sky with expectancy to see something one time. I even asked God once to show me. Everytime it was very different ,but so unbeliebable that even till this day when I remember what I seen just out of this world.Nothing like seen before. When I lived in UK I went from work at evening I though in my mind. I haven;t seen this things for a while and I receive a though,check to your right and I see this big 7 triangle shape lights dissapearing appearing in its place. I don't say It's aliens, It can be some evil or good spirits or angels. For some reason I felt fear once I seen it,but of course it can be just normal. Maybe God wan't to tell me something as if in the bible it say before the end there will be signs in heaven,but it's just not normal for a person to see at least 7 times this objects each time were different ,but incredible. I just don't think it's covincidence.

The only "aliens" are angels, and they are nothing like the popular conception of aliens. The only Kingdom of Heaven, is The Kingdom of Heaven. 'Heaven is God's throne'.

I do not think you should be looking for aliens in a spaceship for something. What would they have to give you, or offer you, of value?

Angels do not need spaceships....

If God wants to tell you something, He will tell you.

If you want God to tell you something, seek for Him to do it.

But, what do unexplained lights in the sky do for you? What is the value of that?

God is always right where you are, wherever you go. So are angels.

You can find far more then plausibly deniable lights in the sky.

Signs in the sky have some value... for unbelievers who are in ignorance. But, when they are lost in looking for aliens to come and save them, they have forgotten the faith, and do not believe in the Kingdom.

Upvote 0

Canada90

Aug 21, 2018
Vilnius
✟14,387.00
Country
Lithuania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Not seen anything myself but who knows what's out there? Its a vast place. I keep an open mind.
There is really something unexplainable. When I was a kid and used to see this documentaries on tv about UFO's. It seemed like I would love to see that,but It looked so unrealistic in this material world that just impossible. Until i saw this ufo once then i started seeing multiple times. But it was so different each time,but i haven't seen a disk shape or anything light that. Just such a bright like flame( energy) balls that looked nothing like a plane or chinese lights because i seen them many times and they are pretty easy to recognize. Also few times i seen it, i felt If in my mind I was told to check trough the window or for not reason just that urge to come out and check the sky.As if this things send me some thoughts. Like I say I don't believe in aliens although I seen this things. I have no clue what it might be Aliens, Angels,demons ...maybe signs from God or secret planes ,but which i doubt it.

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,086,669.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
There is really something unexplainable. When I was a kid and used to see this documentaries on tv about UFO's. It seemed like I would love to see that,but It looked so unrealistic in this material world that just impossible. Until i saw this ufo once then i started seeing multiple times. But it was so different each time,but i haven't seen a disk shape or anything light that. Just such a bright like flame( energy) balls that looked nothing like a plane or chinese lights because i seen them many times and they are pretty easy to recognize. Also few times i seen it, i felt If in my mind I was told to check trough the window or for not reason just that urge to come out and check the sky.As if this things send me some thoughts. Like I say I don't believe in aliens although I seen this things. I have no clue what it might be Aliens, Angels,demons ...maybe signs from God or secret planes ,but which i doubt it.
There is also something called Project Blue Beam, and apparently other technology like it, where images can be shot up into the sky that can look very realistic and other worldly.

Upvote 0

NothingIsImpossible

May 22, 2015
✟274,922.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This is all simple really. Aliens, ghosts, paranormal, conspiracy theories...etc are from the devil. Some would say "Thats not true!". Well look at these things. These things often make people obsess over them and waste time focusing on them. And what does that do? It means you focus less on God. It means you can live in fear of some of these things. Which also means your not focusing on God.

Me? I used to be big into conspiracies and paranormal stuff. Once I got that junk out of my life I felt reconnected with God.

Upvote 0

sea5763

May 9, 2018
California
✟59,429.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
When I was young I believed in angels and demons as spiritual beings and that only angels sometimes manifested in human form such as before the destruction of sodom and Gomorrah and to announce that Christ had risen at the tomb. However I’m starting to wonder if they can manifest in physical form and are what are in those ufos.

When you read about the prophet Elijah and the prophet Elisha it kind of sounds like ufos to me. Elijah was taken up in a whirlwind and into a chariot of fire straight to heaven. 2 Kings 2. When Elisha were surrounded by an enemy army surrounded them chariots of fire in the sky temporarily blinded all their enemies so they could escape. 2 Kings 6:8-23.

I mean if you saw a ufo before modern inventions how else would you describe it as anything other than a chariot of fire?

Upvote 0

Choir Loft

Jan 27, 2018
Tampa
✟15,480.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
What do you think its? I am a born again christian and since I found faith I didn't believed in this things,but in 2006 summer I first time witnessed this experience. Where me and my brother seen 7 lights it was still very light only 6 evening ,no clouds,no stars or near airport.
My brother said he wanted to go to the room to take something,but as if someone in his mind said go outside and look to the sky. I witnessed UFO at least 7 times,because i often used to watch to the sky with expectancy to see something one time. I even asked God once to show me. Everytime it was very different ,but so unbeliebable that even till this day when I remember what I seen just out of this world.Nothing like seen before. When I lived in UK I went from work at evening I though in my mind. I haven;t seen this things for a while and I receive a though,check to your right and I see this big 7 triangle shape lights dissapearing appearing in its place. I don't say It's aliens, It can be some evil or good spirits or angels. For some reason I felt fear once I seen it,but of course it can be just normal. Maybe God wan't to tell me something as if in the bible it say before the end there will be signs in heaven,but it's just not normal for a person to see at least 7 times this objects each time were different ,but incredible. I just don't think it's covincidence.

The subject of Unidentified Flying Objects has been deliberately confused by Hollywood for profits' sake and ignored by the church, to preserve its rather limited view of the universe and the Bible. The truth lies somewhere in between.

According to the Bible, Earth is the only planet in the universe in rebellion against God. - Billy Graham

The truth about UFO's, such as it is, can easily be deciphered by observation. No mysterious contraptions are needed and no occult revelations are required. There are three types of observation;

#1 Aerial observation - either by persons on the ground or by people in aircraft or spacecraft. When observed these objects demonstrate an odd 'teasing' quality sufficient to convince the witnesses of their intelligent direction, but insufficient to demonstrate any purpose.

#2 Close encounter on the ground - as in the approach of a human observer to a UFO on the ground. Close proximity to a UFO on the ground almost always results in physical injury to a human in the form of burns both temporary or permanent. Surrounding vegetation may be killed, with replanting or regrowth abnormally delayed.

#3 Abduction - The third type of observation consists of testimony by persons who have been captured by non-human entities and subjected to crippling paralysis of their bodies and perverse examination of their persons - often of a sexual nature.

Any competent review of the testimony of these observations will result in logical conclusions. UFO's and their occupants like to 'tease' people with their aerial acrobatics. They will injure anyone who approaches an object. They act in a perverse nature with regard to our bodies. There is NO account whatsoever either in modern record or ancient history of UFOs acting in a benevolent fashion toward humans. Dogs and dolphins and all sorts of animals have been known to help humans in trouble, but NO so called space alien has ever been reported to have done so. Ever!

ET is not our friend. If evidence of observation and testimony is to be applied, these things are our enemy.

Christian explanations are that these things are demons. This may be true in part. In fact there is some evidence to indicate it may be partially true, but in actual fact it is a very simplistic explanation. Because the Christian explanation is childishly simplistic it has been dismissed by any and all serious students of the phenomenon. Citizens of technologically advanced nations do not generally believe in demons ghosts or angels. Citizens of non-technological countries do.

It is human nature to explain unusual things according to one's frame of reference. Unusual lights in the skies over an industrialized city are thought to be space vehicles piloted by aliens from another world. Unusual lights in the skies over remote agrarian portions of South America are said to be "witching lights". (*) A rose by any other name will still stick you with its thorns.

But the Christian supposition that demons are at work may be more involved than even they may guess.

A large number of reported UFO incidents is called a "flap" among investigators. Some years ago a "flap" was reported in the city of Phoenix, Arizona when for a two week period V shaped lights could be seen hovering or moving slowly through the skies above the city. The current UFO sightings or "flap" was thought to have begun shortly after the explosion of the first atomic bomb. The assumption that atomic weaponry had something to do with it may be true but is wholly inaccurate.

Although strange flying objects and persons of alien appearance have been reported throughout history, the number and type remained constant until the middle of the 19th century. The current "flap" really began during that period - the mid-19th century.

Apart from sightings of strange objects in the sky, a great many religious aberrations appeared in society. Spiritism and the occult began a revival during that period. The infamous OuiJa board (the word is a mixture of the French and German words for yes) was published by Parker Brothers (the same company that published the popular game Monopoly) during that period. Some sources claim an origin in ancient Egypt, but its greatest promotion and popularity began in the modern age - in America. Numerous aberrations and heresies regarding the Christian gospel also sprouted in that period - resulting in the publication of The Fundamentals, a twelve volume work to defend the basis of Christian faith and principles. In other words, observation of spiritual influences upon the earth cannot be restricted to flying objects. They are all around us.

Is there anything positive about UFOs or their occupants? Nothing at all if observed statistical evidence is considered. They are dangerous hostile and definitely unfriendly. They are real.

But the biggest consideration is that true disciples of Jesus Christ seem to be immune to their influences. Something Hollywood and secular society seems to have mysteriously ignored......a subject worthy of exploration at a later time...

that's me, hollering from the choir loft....

(*) A story published ten years ago gave an account of a "witching light" that fell into a remote lake in South America. North American UFO investigative groups heard of it and formed an expedition to investigate. It took some time to get there and when they did they heard an unusual story.

Local residents did indeed witness a "witching light" as it fell into a lake near their village. A small frog like creature escaped from it and crawled out of the water near two young boys who were fishing.

American UFO investigators interviewed many villagers who all corroborated the story. When asked what happened to the little creature that came out of the water the investigators were told that the villagers ate it.

True story. You can't make up stuff like this.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Choir Loft

Jan 27, 2018
Tampa
✟15,480.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
When I was young I believed in angels and demons as spiritual beings and that only angels sometimes manifested in human form such as before the destruction of sodom and Gomorrah and to announce that Christ had risen at the tomb. However I’m starting to wonder if they can manifest in physical form and are what are in those ufos.

When you read about the prophet Elijah and the prophet Elisha it kind of sounds like ufos to me. Elijah was taken up in a whirlwind and into a chariot of fire straight to heaven. 2 Kings 2. When Elisha were surrounded by an enemy army surrounded them chariots of fire in the sky temporarily blinded all their enemies so they could escape. 2 Kings 6:8-23.

I mean if you saw a ufo before modern inventions how else would you describe it as anything other than a chariot of fire?

Keep reading the scripture.

Elijah was in Babylon on the river Chebar when he saw the glory of God, misinterpreted by UFO fans as a flying saucer. He later wrote he saw THE SAME object in the temple of God in Jerusalem.

So...... unless we suppose that the temple was being used as a hanger or storage facility for flying saucers we may more correctly interpret scripture as referring to a revelation of the Spirit of God - as the prophet himself so stated. (I think he knew what he was talking about even if we do not.)

Continuing on, the scripture reports sighting this object as it gradually left the temple and then the city - leaving it because of wickedness and debauched religious activity. The spirit of God refused to participate or honor the hypocrisy of the people or their priests. God removed His blessing from them.

The conclusions from this experience and testimony is that God will not continue to bless ANY nation that turns it back upon Him and embraces immorality violence and debauched religion (see also the account of the Kingdom of Sodom).

That means America, in case the reader has missed the point Holy Writ is making.

that's me, hollering from the choir loft...

Upvote 0

lismore

Maranatha
Oct 28, 2004
Scotland
✟245,440.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Having read "Through the Valley of Deception" by Wesley M. Clark, and other books on the subject, I am of the opinion that so-called aliens are demons. What UFO's are, exactly, is a bit more complicated...

Hello Lazarus. Chuck Missler has a similar book 'The Return of the Nephilim'. He makes the point about alien abductions that the overwhelming people who claim to have been abducted by aliens have a strong interest/involvement in the occult. God Bless :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

sea5763

May 9, 2018
California
✟59,429.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Keep reading the scripture.

Elijah was in Babylon on the river Chebar when he saw the glory of God, misinterpreted by UFO fans as a flying saucer. He later wrote he saw THE SAME object in the temple of God in Jerusalem.

So...... unless we suppose that the temple was being used as a hanger or storage facility for flying saucers we may more correctly interpret scripture as referring to a revelation of the Spirit of God - as the prophet himself so stated. (I think he knew what he was talking about even if we do not.)

Continuing on, the scripture reports sighting this object as it gradually left the temple and then the city - leaving it because of wickedness and debauched religious activity. The spirit of God refused to participate or honor the hypocrisy of the people or their priests. God removed His blessing from them.

The conclusions from this experience and testimony is that God will not continue to bless ANY nation that turns it back upon Him and embraces immorality violence and debauched religion (see also the account of the Kingdom of Sodom).

That means America, in case the reader has missed the point Holy Writ is making.

Hmm I didn’t catch that when I read it. I guess that’s a good point.

Upvote 0

Choir Loft

Jan 27, 2018
Tampa
✟15,480.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Hello Lazarus. Chuck Missler has a similar book 'The Return of the Nephilim'. He makes the point about alien abductions that the overwhelming people who claim to have been abducted by aliens have a strong interest/involvement in the occult. God Bless :)

Sons of Heaven
Using Nephilim to explain UFOs is like using Leprechauns to explain lost car keys. They are different manifestations upon the earth not necessarily linked.

If reliance upon testimony of scripture and reliable modern witnesses can be used as a benchmark, then we are forced to conclude that some of the strange things we observe are ethereal and some are physical.

Ethereal personalities do not possess physical bodies. Neither do they have the capacity for sexual reproduction. Therefore it may be surmised that whatever the ancestry of Nephilim may be it certainly wasn't demons. The Bible says they existed, as well as many stories from other cultures in history. What evidence survives to this day? Ironically the evidence exists in the palm of our hands.

According to the Bible (and legends of other cultures), the Sons of Heaven possessed six fingers and toes. The shepherd boy David fought and slew a giant named Goliath, who possessed six fingers and toes. Native Americans of all nations and tribes spoke of human beings as opposed to people who were not human beings. When meeting another person the TEST was to raise the hand - palm outward.

Hollywood movies interpreted this gesture to be of peace - adding the English word, "How" (which was never actually used). The actual purpose of raising the hand palm outward was to count the fingers of the hand. If the man facing you had five fingers on his hand he was a human being. If he had six fingers on his hand he was not a human being.

Abductions
I would tend to agree that many UFO encounters have been sought by occultists. While the majority of those who report UFO abduction experiences are not born again, they may not necessarily have been involved in the occult. One need only be caught by them without the spiritual protection of God.

Not all who profess to be Christians are Christians in spirit.

I refer the reader to the web site www.jeffersonscott.com. This site explains in detail how UFOs do NOT affect born again Christians. There are a number of curious reported cases in which UFO activity and/or abductions have been defeated or deflected by prayer alone.

CONCLUSIONS
In his book OPERATION TROJAN HORSE, author John A. Keel relying upon statistical analysis of reports, stated some of these objects may not be alien at all. Keel stated they may be as native to planet earth as we are.

This being said, it is my position that NOT ALL ufo activity is ethereal. Some of it is as physical and real as any of us. Some of it appears to rely upon propulsion systems that are toxic to us and the environment and which leaves lasting measurable evidence. This is not indicative of spiritual entities.

The Bible says that of all the worlds in the universe planet earth alone is in rebellion against God.

Scripture declares that war once waged in heaven has come to earth. The front lines of some terrible conflict now appear in all our lives. Many of the chronicles of ancient events in the Bible are creepily similar to that which we experience today. Scripture declares these things will increase in intensity as God marches in to victory - and ends the war in the name of peace and trust and obedience and sanity.

The war is upon us and it's not a myth by any standard we choose to employ.
The hour to choose sides has arrived.
Refusing to choose is a choice.
It is time to choose God's side in this war.
It is time to repent.

Last edited:
Upvote 0