Vilnius
✟14,387.00
Country
Lithuania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What do you think its? I am a born again christian and since I found faith I didn't believed in this things,but in 2006 summer I first time witnessed this experience. Where me and my brother seen 7 lights it was still very light only 6 evening ,no clouds,no stars or near airport.
My brother said he wanted to go to the room to take something,but as if someone in his mind said go outside and look to the sky. I witnessed UFO at least 7 times,because i often used to watch to the sky with expectancy to see something one time. I even asked God once to show me. Everytime it was very different ,but so unbeliebable that even till this day when I remember what I seen just out of this world.Nothing like seen before. When I lived in UK I went from work at evening I though in my mind. I haven;t seen this things for a while and I receive a though,check to your right and I see this big 7 triangle shape lights dissapearing appearing in its place. I don't say It's aliens, It can be some evil or good spirits or angels. For some reason I felt fear once I seen it,but of course it can be just normal. Maybe God wan't to tell me something as if in the bible it say before the end there will be signs in heaven,but it's just not normal for a person to see at least 7 times this objects each time were different ,but incredible. I just don't think it's covincidence.

Canada90

Aug 21, 2018
Vilnius
✟14,387.00
Country
Lithuania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Something flying in the sky and not identified is an unidentified flying object or aka a UFO. That's what I think about it. Nothing more nothing less, I read nothing into it.
Yes,but I am not speaking about such type as if you see a plane,comet,chinese lights. Its' just ordinary,but when you see something by unatural movement just couldn't be explained . Of course I understand you if a person haven't seen it. The most easy to say it's no big deal.

Upvote 0

Lazarus Short

Apr 6, 2016
Independence, Missouri, USA
✟294,142.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Having read "Through the Valley of Deception" by Wesley M. Clark, and other books on the subject, I am of the opinion that so-called aliens are demons. What UFO's are, exactly, is a bit more complicated...

Upvote 0

Lazarus Short

Apr 6, 2016
Independence, Missouri, USA
✟294,142.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Something flying in the sky and not identified is an unidentified flying object or aka a UFO. That's what I think about it. Nothing more nothing less, I read nothing into it.

Please excuse me if I sound like a smartass, but if you have concluded that something in the sky is a "UFO," have you not identified it? Thus, is it no longer a Unidentified Flying Object, but an Identified Flying Object (IFO)?

Upvote 0

YeshuaFan

Oct 19, 2018
Macomb
✟56,324.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Having read "Through the Valley of Deception" by Wesley M. Clark, and other books on the subject, I am of the opinion that so-called aliens are demons. What UFO's are, exactly, is a bit more complicated...
Many of those into Ufo today are going away from aliens and Ufo's as physical beings and ships, , and into more of them being from other dimensions, but they have yet to go where it logically leads, as being demonic!

• Agree
Reactions: Lazarus Short
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,179.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Well we had one come down our street flying low and slow, which is a state road or part of. It passed right down above the road through at least two towns, my son in law to be at the time saw it in the next town over. Obviously it was flying high enough to clear trees and houses etc. It was about 2 am, the house lit up like daylight, the dog we had then went nuts, my wife got up to look out and said it was a space ship just like you would expect to see in a movie on tv.. I rolled over and went back to sleep. The thing was silent. All I saw was the house lit up like daylight, I can't confirm what it was. It was an object in the sky not identified as any known thing except space ship by my wife. She said it was enormous, had the rows of windows in the upper level etc. The year was maybe 1979 or 1980'ish. Nothing since.

Prior to that, maybe 1969 an object with several lights passed by here and jets were scrambled out from the base that was here then. That just went it's own way, also quiet, then was gone. The jets were noisy, it wasn't them. What ever came by didn't care about jets. The second one I heard no jets and the base was still there, so I concluded it had to be something the base people were in on. No concern of mine though.

So do unidentified things fly in the sky ? Yes but I have no idea what they are, that's why they call them unidentified. We could have ( government, military ) most any kind of flying craft that has not been announced. Another country could have such a thing. Or just maybe they are from space or another dimension. The fact of the matter is we don't know. I do know something noiseless with very bright lights flew over the house more or less, no clue what nor what the other thing was 10 years before. I do find it funny, the base now is not active as squadron base and we have had 0 activity since that I know of...

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,083,816.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
If you will research Nazi vrill air ships you will see that they look just like old fashioned UFOs, including the bell shaped one, the saucer shaped one, and others. After WW2 many Nazi scientists were brought over here to the USA under Project Paper Clip.

Since you asked, my opinion is that the UFOs are of this world. Aliens? Gee, isn't it odd that they look so human, even fetal? They've got hands and legs and feet and faces and breathe our air, reportedly. My opinion? They are genetically engineered chimeras. Some believe that grey ones are part human and part dolphin. Ever see a picture of a human ear that has been grown on a mouse? I think that is just the tip of the iceberg in terms of what kinds of chimeras have been created secretly.

All mho. If anyone wants to disagree, fine, but I won't argue as this is not a debate forum.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,010,777.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I remember a couple of years ago, walking down a very dark street. It was quite late at night. I had my face to the ground, like i usually do, minding my own business when suddenly bright lights appeared in the sky! They were directly above me.

As i hurried along, they seemed to follow me!

Straining to look up i could see long metal poles, for want of a better word coming from under them!

I realised they were buried in the ground!

I stopped by one of these 'poles'. Looked up at the very bright light that sat atop it. I then decided, as i strained to pull on my lead, to [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] my leg and pee on it. It wasnt going to frighten me again! Or its companions!

Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,179.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I remember a couple of years ago, walking down a very dark street. It was quite late at night. I had my face to the ground, like i usually do, minding my own business when suddenly bright lights appeared in the sky! They were directly above me.

As i hurried along, they seemed to follow me!

Straining to look up i could see long metal poles, for want of a better word coming from under them!

I realised they were buried in the ground!

I stopped by one of these 'poles'. Looked up at the very bright light that sat atop it. I then decided, as i strained to pull on my lead, to [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] my leg and pee on it. It wasnt going to frighten me again! Or its companions!
Of course.

Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟734,719.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What do you think its? I am a born again christian and since I found faith I didn't believed in this things,but in 2006 summer I first time witnessed this experience. Where me and my brother seen 7 lights it was still very light only 6 evening ,no clouds,no stars or near airport.
My brother said he wanted to go to the room to take something,but as if someone in his mind said go outside and look to the sky. I witnessed UFO at least 7 times,because i often used to watch to the sky with expectancy to see something one time. I even asked God once to show me. Everytime it was very different ,but so unbeliebable that even till this day when I remember what I seen just out of this world.Nothing like seen before. When I lived in UK I went from work at evening I though in my mind. I haven;t seen this things for a while and I receive a though,check to your right and I see this big 7 triangle shape lights dissapearing appearing in its place. I don't say It's aliens, It can be some evil or good spirits or angels. For some reason I felt fear once I seen it,but of course it can be just normal. Maybe God wan't to tell me something as if in the bible it say before the end there will be signs in heaven,but it's just not normal for a person to see at least 7 times this objects each time were different ,but incredible. I just don't think it's covincidence.
It is my opinion that UFO phenomena is demonic in origin. Although God may have created other beings or types of creatures other than man, it is not likely that he would allow interaction based upon the bibles description of past present and future histories. When the world thinks of aliens, they normally think of evolutionary pathways, and anti God theories. That said it is likely then that any UFO activity is linked to demonic activity to discredit the knowledge of God. As the bible (roughly) says "if any one, an angel, or other preaches any other gospel than that of the cross of Christ, they should not be heard". If one day an alien were to come to earth with any other message than that of Christ, they would obviously be demonic in origin.

• Agree
Reactions: Joined2krist
Upvote 0