WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE BAN ON TRANSGENDERS IN THE ARMY?

archer75

Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
USA
✟256,152.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Just sayin- introducing an whole other aspect always requires an increase in the military budget. It did when women joined in with the men and when foreigners are include.

They have issues. I'll leave it at that.

God Bless,
SBC
Okay, so fire all the women, foreigners, and gays and lesbians and trans people. Whatever jobs are then left undone I'm sure will be the unimportant ones.

I don't really mean to be flip, but I'm not sure what anyone wants out of this. This is a move calculated to make news, please his base, and keep attention on him. Has zip to do with costs or "issues."

You say there are issues with gays and lesbians and then it seems to retire from the discussion. What are the issues? A minute ago expense was the issue, then it turned out it wasn't the only one, then there are unspecified issues.

Upvote 0

SBC

Jul 9, 2017
US
✟38,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Okay, so fire all the women, foreigners, and gays and lesbians and trans people. Whatever jobs are then left undone I'm sure will be the unimportant ones.

I don't really mean to be flip, but I'm not sure what anyone wants out of this. This is a move calculated to make news, please his base, and keep attention on him. Has zip to do with costs or "issues."

You say there are issues with gays and lesbians and then it seems to retire from the discussion. What are the issues? A minute ago expense was the issue, then it turned out it wasn't the only one, then there are unspecified issues.

Expense ~ Dollar ~ Cost ~ is always the Bottom Line when it involves the Government.
Because you have to consider;
The "Government" manufactures, makes, produces, NOTHING!
Thus "THEY" have ZERO funds to fund their "compelled" statutes.
The Government that introduces a NEW idea, bill, statue, that REQUIRES funding ~
bottom line means ~ One group is going to BENEFIT and another group is going to PAY!

Fact is;
The group who WANTS the Benefit, of course wants the Statute to be effected.
AND
The group who IS GOING TO GET STUCK funding the Statute, that doesn't benefit them, doesn't want it effected.

Fact is;
The Constitutional provisions was designed that EVERYONE would put into the POT equally and EVERYONE would benefit equally.
And because the Government itself has exceeded it bounds of authority; (in all aspects, of equal burdening collection, and equal benefiting dispersing, of things LIMITED by the Constitution); the sword wielding on differences lands among the people at large, and the Government (har har split between Two parties), simply instigates and promotes the continuing fight between the people, and (THEY, ie the Government , servants) simply enjoy their luxury life-style, and do what they want.

It always has to do with COST. And WHO that COST will land on.
I do not need to give you the step by step, all encompassing, issues that arise when ONE is given "special" treatment, and "others" are not.

What do you think "don't ask, don't tell" was about? Precisely, if one wants to serve in the military, do so, according to THEIR rules and leave your "special" interests, complaints, wants, out of it the mix.

God Bless,
SBC

Upvote 0

archer75

Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
USA
✟256,152.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Expense ~ Dollar ~ Cost ~ is always the Bottom Line when it involves the Government.
Because you have to consider;
The "Government" manufactures, makes, produces, NOTHING!
Thus "THEY" have ZERO funds to fund their "compelled" statutes.
The Government that introduces a NEW idea, bill, statue, that REQUIRES funding ~
bottom line means ~ One group is going to BENEFIT and another group is going to PAY!

Fact is;
The group who WANTS the Benefit, of course wants the Statute to be effected.
AND
The group who IS GOING TO GET STUCK funding the Statute, that doesn't benefit them, doesn't want it effected.

Fact is;
The Constitutional provisions was designed that EVERYONE would put into the POT equally and EVERYONE would benefit equally.
And because the Government itself has exceeded it bounds of authority; (in all aspects, of equal burdening collection, and equal benefiting dispersing, of things LIMITED by the Constitution); the sword wielding on differences lands among the people at large, and the Government (har har split between Two parties), simply instigates and promotes the continuing fight between the people, and (THEY, ie the Government , servants) simply enjoy their luxury life-style, and do what they want.

It always has to do with COST. And WHO that COST will land on.
I do not need to give you the step by step, all encompassing, issues that arise when ONE is given "special" treatment, and "others" are not.

What do you think "don't ask, don't tell" was about? Precisely, if one wants to serve in the military, do so, according to THEIR rules and leave your "special" interests, complaints, wants, out of it the mix.

God Bless,
SBC
What is the "special" treatment involved if a gay person wants to serve in the armed forces?

Upvote 0

SBC

Jul 9, 2017
US
✟38,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
What is the "special" treatment involved if a gay person wants to serve in the armed forces?

Any "special" treatment, "special" provision, "special" anything, that pertains to them specific; just as any other American who promotes a "special" anything and wants the government to provide it for them.

God Bless,
SBC

Upvote 0

archer75

Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
USA
✟256,152.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Any "special" treatment, "special" provision, "special" anything, that pertains to them specific; just as any other American who promotes a "special" anything and wants the government to provide it for them.

God Bless,
SBC
Okay, that was clear enough, but I still don't see / know of what special treatment or provision gay servicemen/women have asked for. Do you know of such?

Upvote 0

SBC

Jul 9, 2017
US
✟38,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Okay, that was clear enough, but I still don't see / know of what special treatment or provision gay servicemen/women have asked for. Do you know of such?

What they want specifically, I can not speak for them. I have not interviewed or polled military homosexuals or transsexuals who are doing what they do, or soliciting what they want.

However IF I were in the military, I would expect sleeping and bathing arrangements made separate of the male sex gender from the female sex gender, and would not want to be sharing such facilities with a sex gender that has decided they favor their own sex gender for sexual ideas or orientation. Nor would I want my military spouse subjected to that.

God Bless,
SBC

Upvote 0

archer75

Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
USA
✟256,152.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
What they want specifically, I can not speak for them. I have not interviewed or polled military homosexuals or transsexuals who are doing what they do, or soliciting what they want.

However IF I were in the military, I would expect sleeping and bathing arrangements made separate of the male sex gender from the female sex gender, and would not want to be sharing such facilities with a sex gender that has decided they favor their own sex gender for sexual ideas or orientation. Nor would I want my military spouse subjected to that.

God Bless,
SBC
By that thinking, they should just keep quiet - and then end up in the same sleeping areas, which you wouldn't want?

It doesn't seem right to me to say that you would want them to have separate sleeping areas and then blame them for "requesting" special sleeping areas.

Upvote 0

SBC

Jul 9, 2017
US
✟38,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
By that thinking, they should just keep quiet - and then end up in the same sleeping areas, which you wouldn't want?

And? Are you unfamiliar with how men or woman flirt, hit on, try to let another know they are sexually interested? HomoSEXuals do not have to announce their sexual preference any more than a HetroSEXual needs to announce their sexual preference.

It doesn't seem right to me to say that you would want them to have separate sleeping areas and then blame them for "requesting" special sleeping areas.

Blame them? I don't blame them, I blame the government for not including them in being disqualified. Nor do I want to financially support providing "their special" barracks or bathing facilities. Nor would I want the government to QUALIFY a deaf person or blind person and provide them with "special" accommodations at the public's expense.

The military is not a dumping ground for the confused, unstable, misfits, or those with issues that occupy the essence of their own being. Does sound mind and body ring a bell that maybe is the optimum candidate for military duty?

God Bless,
SBC

Upvote 0