What do you think about my idea?

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
I think there is no place for dead, because in God all are alive according to bible. And that there is unlimited number of earths and all are here. What do you think?
If there is a multiverse as theories go, it is a result of fragmentation when sin entered creation. Also the universes would be concurrent realities - there's no reincarnation to other earths like in the animes. You would already be alive in the other earth as a parallel version of yourself.

Eventually, you would run out of parallel versions of yourself, and die.

Those are my thoughts.

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟252,165.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I think there is no place for dead, because in God all are alive according to bible. And that there is unlimited number of earths and everybody is here. What do you think?
If you did not get that from the Bible then it is wrong.

Upvote 0

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟380,662.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think there is no place for dead, because in God all are alive according to bible. And that there is unlimited number of earths and everybody is here. What do you think?

I think you need to seriously read the bible and get the real oil...

Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

You have taken one part remembered verse and built on that and your feelings while totally vignoring everything the rest of the Bible says.

Here is a question for you.
Why does the Bible teach that sinsners are going to be punished and why did Jesus the Son of God come to pay that penalty for all who believe?
Additional question
If salvation, heaven, is only for those who believe in Jesus. What happens to all who do not believe?

Upvote 0

Goodhuman

Jan 7, 2020
dfgdfsgdf
✟58,992.00
Country
Cambodia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don't ignored the bible, but I don't know what exactly is, as I said it is only idea, nobody knows.
Bible say faith is mystery.
Because sinners are evil, they do only evil things while was on earth. I think you must pay yourself everything.
They can be reincarnated or go to prison planet, where they have poor life with unsaved (evil, sinners) humans, where they will not like it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hawkins

Site Supporter
Apr 27, 2005
Canada
✟238,750.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I remember seeing a picture when I was not a Christian and was with 0 biblical knowledge. The picture is about a multiverse model with a sea of energy and heat in between the universe. The picture showed a sea of fire filling the gaps in between the multiverse.

A universe is not something nature. It's God-made. Those rejected by God will no longer be inside any place deemed to be God-made. So perhaps they are in those fire represented to be in between universes.

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟908,100.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I saw a good , well somewhat average, scifi movie last week that delt with this very issue.... surprisingly! I won't spoil it, just watch it. Kind of puts the whole life on other planets on its head. Not sure if this is what you are talking about, life on other planets. If not, then I am not understanding your post.
Be blessed and stay healthy!

Proximity (2020) - IMDb

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟586,911.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I think there is no place for dead, because in God all are alive according to bible.
Possibly, you have read what Paul says in the Book of Acts >

"in Him we live and move and have our being" > in Acts 17:28.

But living is not necessarily loving!!

We can live and therefore be conscious, but not love. And we have how a selfish person can be alive . . . conscious . . . but love-dead > for one example >

"But she who lives in pleasure is dead while she lives." (1 Timothy 5:6)

So, it is possible to be alive . . . conscious . . . but "dead". And I offer to you that this means to be love-dead . . . not alive in God's love and Jesus Christ's way of loving. People can be self-seeking and self-loving and maybe somehow loving people they hope to use. Ones even can fall in selfish love, but really they are in love with what they want to use a person to get for themselves. Even love for children can be self-seeking . . . possessive, controlling . . . not in God's love. And Jesus warns us >

"if you love those who love you, what reward have you?" (in Matthew 5:46)

So, never mind some other universe; we have enough to do, now, here on this earth, to find out how to love.

This can apply to men, too, of course. It is possible to be alive and conscious, but love-dead. Only in Jesus can we have eternal love-life in sharing with God who "is love" (1 John 4:8&16).

And this is now > eternal life in God's love is now in Jesus in us >

"And this is the testimony: that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son." (1 John 5:11)

Jesus lives in us who are God's children. So, already we are experiencing how the eternal life of God's love is. Because right now we have the Holy Spirit sharing God's love with us >

"Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us." (Romans 5:5)

But there are love-dead things like worry, unforgiveness, and lusts for physical pleasure which can keep us from being alive in God's love.

So, yes sinners are alive . . . conscious . . . but not in God's love; they are alive in anti-love things, then. And God keeps them alive. But this is in an impersonal way . . . not how His love would have them be. He can effect them, but their selfish nature has them the wrong way. Now, of course God does not cause people to be selfish > this is not what I mean. James 1:13 is clear that God can not cause people to do evil.

But it is like how sunlight can contact plants and then the plants react in different ways. The sunshine can contact a healthy plant and it will grow. But if a plant has unhealthy roots, it will dry out in the same sunshine which is good for the healthy plant. Like this, Jesus was shining His love on everyone, on earth, but there were ones who reacted with love and trust, while others reacted by hating and crucifying Jesus. Their own character was their dictator, I consider, of how each one reacted to the exact same Jesus in exact opposite ways.

Or, perhaps we could say it is like how fire can burn trash, but the same fire can sterilize a surgical instrument. The fire is good for one, bad for the other . . . depending on the nature of what the fire is touching. Fire can burn your house, or cook your dinner.

Like this, Jesus can shine on Satan, and Satan is all nasty, not appreciating Jesus who is so beautifully wonderfully loving and kind and caring and sharing. But because of Satan's nature, no way can he appreciate being in the presence of Jesus.

Yet Satan is conscious and has been for a long and wily while.

So it is for one with a selfish nature. A selfish-natured person can take even a good thing in a bad way. For just one example, look at how people can be blessed with rain, but it is pain for them. The selfish character, then, is alive . . . conscious . . . but so able to make things bad for a person who actually has good things.

And if someone in sin does not get wise to this and trust in Jesus, he or she will reap so much more of this horrible mess of selfishness, once the person no longer has a physical body and all he or she can experience is how the person's character has become >

"Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap. For he who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption, but he who sows to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap everlasting life." (Galatians 6:7-8)

So, we will reap whatever we have already started to sow now. So, you can tell what you are reaping, by how you are becoming now, spiritually and emotionally. You are alive in this, and on the way to it becoming greatly multiplied after you die.

There will not be only some reincarnation, but a total reaping. God is creative enough to make a unique human, every time . . . no need to recycle.

The "everlasting life" will be conscious, and the "corruption" will be conscious . . . like they are now, but greatly reaped to so much more - - in intensity in us, I understand. Because we won't have our physical bodies to dilute what we are feeling.

So, right now, right here, we already are experiencing a sample of how we can become later. And now is the time to get the real correction we need, because God our Father of Jesus is able to get us right, in this life, on this planet. So, it is not wise to let our attention go elsewhere.

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟722,409.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

We know where people go when they die (earthly death) they go to the grave and they turn to dust ... just like the bible teaches. They are in a dormant sleep (know nothing) and await resurrection ... either the 1st of the saved ... or the 2nd of the lost.

Ecclesiastes 9:5

Berean Study Bible
For the living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing. They have no further reward, because the memory of them is forgotten.

1 Thessalonians 4

The Return of the Lord

13Brothers, we do not want you to be uninformed about those who sleep in death, so that you will not grieve like the rest, who are without hope. 14For since we believe that Jesus died and rose again, we also believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in Him.

15By the word of the Lord, we declare to you that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who have fallen asleep. 16For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a loud command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will be the first to rise. 17After that, we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will always be with the Lord.

18Therefore encourage one another with these words.

Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I don't ignored the bible, but I don't know what exactly is, as I said it is only idea, nobody knows.
Bible say faith is mystery.
Because sinners are evil, they do only evil things while was on earth. I think you must pay yourself everything.
They can be reincarnated or go to prison planet, where they have poor life with unsaved (evil, sinners) humans, where they will not like it.

Interesting idea, you don't know the bible, but apparently you pay attention to it!
Let be honest, you do not know what the bible says, instead you have mixed science fiction, Mormon and other believes in a weird mixture.

Jesus said in John Ch 3:16 I am the Way, the Truth and the Life, No One gets to God the Father except by Me!

Basically one is either a Christian, a follower of Jesus and that will get you to heaven, and if you do not believe in Jesus you will not get to heaven.

Upvote 0