What do you find attractive in a man/woman?

Ayersy

Friendly Neighborhood Nihilist
Sep 2, 2009
England
✟17,209.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Really, most important is a strong personality. Not fond of overly girly girls who cry over the slightest little thing, so strength is definitely needed. A good sense of humour is also needed as I'm pretty goofy, haha. Otherwise, not overly fussy.

Physically, I'm pretty fond of dark hair, and I don't like my girls too skinny. Curves are definitely a plus. Again, though, not too fussy.

Upvote 0
K

KittensMittens

Wow let's see here. I like guys who are tall. A sense of humor is a must have. He's got to be sweet and kind but not a pushover. His beliefs and personality need to be similar to mine so we don't drive each other nuts lol. I really don't have a long list of requirements. If he buys me milkshakes and little stuffed animals that would pretty much do it LOL.

Upvote 0

kingoffools13

Jun 14, 2007
PA
✟12,291.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Wow let's see here. I like guys who are tall. A sense of humor is a must have. He's got to be sweet and kind but not a pushover. His beliefs and personality need to be similar to mine so we don't drive each other nuts lol. I really don't have a long list of requirements. If he buys me milkshakes and little stuffed animals that would pretty much do it LOL.

well i think milkshakes solve just about every relationship issue haha its good to know the secret is out on that.

K
o
f

Upvote 0

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,164,865.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
High cheek bones
Fair skin
One of those British smiles *nothing to do with bad teeth* lol least that's what I call them.
Naturally skinny and young looking

Pff I guess that's it.

Upvote 0

kingoffools13

Jun 14, 2007
PA
✟12,291.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
AND small furry animals :D A Beanie Baby covers a multitude of wrongs lol.

haha, i remember beanie babies ... i used to know people who were super into collecting them. always talking about the rare ones. bunch of crazies :p

K
O
f

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
I find unconditional love absolutely positively attractive in a man or woman.. that they love you for you.. and don't try to change you.. and a nice smile, they look in your face when they speak to you and sparkly kind eyes..

Upvote 0