What do you find attractive in a man/woman?

traingosorry

I'm what Willis was talkin' bout.
Mar 10, 2004
✟14,190.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Height [5'10" and up.]
Smokers. [Cigarettes/cigars, not marijuana.]
Bilingual/multi-lingual.
Dark hair.
Thick, straight eyebrows.
Liberal.
Eclectic taste in music.

I will borrow Quirk's list, minus the cigarettes bit.
Instead, throw in great taste in clothing and smells good.:thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Im_A

Legend
May 10, 2004
✟35,359.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Seeing as this is a singles forum, I would assume that this question has been asked before. I scanned through and didn't see anything recent though, so I figured I'd go ahead and ask.

What do you find attractive in a man/woman? It can be physical or personality based. Just curious. :)

here we go, in no specific order:
legs, breasts, thighs, necks, eyes, lips, ankles, butts, hips, ankles, feet, the formation of the back, ears, hair styled short or long...hmm i could have just said the entire body, no fun that way. basically it depends on how it fits the woman. so that says basically, i love the entire body of a woman, and how i'm attracted to someone is how all that fits on the individual.

now to non-physical things. their mannerisms. how they look when they are clueless, how they react to anger, joy, enjoyment. how women bring a softer side out of me. i'm a guy so sometimes, some of us guys need a women to bring the side out that we don't show that much. blunt honesty. women that don't try to be good girls, but don't try to be bad girls. they are what they are. anyone that tries to put on a fake idea about themselves are no good for me, because then they are just see through and i've had enough of see-through women. a woman that works. doesn't matter if she has a career or works at the gas station. the fact that she is trying to live and make an income, is a big turn on for me, and its a turn off for me when women don't work. mainly because, i won't provide for a woman that can't provide for herself first. independence. strong headed and strong willed. a woman that isn't confused. intelligence. cares about figuring herself out in areas of life that are important to her, and strives for that. a woman that is not afraid to cuss. foul language on a woman is sexy...in a way. if she's curses like a sailor, ok, that's cool. but just simply a woman that is not afraid to express herself in any way shape or form. doesn't mean she has to cuss, but boy if she feels the need to, i wanna hear it. a new one...one that dances. i gurantee, when i get into a relationship, we may not go out all the time, but my apartment/home will become a dance hall. i want some sinisterness and flare to the relationship, so i hope she has the same desire. a moral woman. big one for me. a woman that knows how to control her emotions and thus lives morally but also a woman that is not afraid to show her emotions. a woman that is strong to her word. a woman that likes to drink but is in control of her drinking. it'd be cool to have a rock and roll girl. music isn't a huge deal to me, as long as she isn't some hip hop chic, but a girl that wants to rock out, would be pretty darn cool. that'd go with the dancing and the sinister part in a way and turn this apartment into a dance hall for the rockers. where we pop in some Clutch, or some heavy metal, and makeup our own dance moves. my mind is preparing them everytime i think about it. a woman that has philosophical views, or even religious views. i could only imagine myself with a non-believer, a liberal religious person or a lapsed religious person but still any of those would be pretty cool.

i'll end it there till more comes to my mind.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AuburnMeg

Contributor
Apr 24, 2004
✟17,606.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Physically speaking, I always notice a guy's eyes and his smile. I love it when a guy knows how to dress well too, but that's certainly not a deal-breaker.

When it comes to personality, I really like guys that are laid back. I'm very spontaneous, so I find that attractive in guys as well. I like it when a guy can very comfortably hold an intelligent conversation. I like confidence, not cockiness - a guy who is very sure of himself and his capabilities. I find it really attractive when a guy is really good with kids and likes to be around them...the kind of guy that you can tell would make a great dad one day. I like guys that love God with their whole heart but are not afraid to admit that they're not perfect.

I'm sure there's more, but that's all that's coming to mind at the moment.

Upvote 0

Tinkerbell33

Feb 24, 2007
✟34,871.00
Marital Status
Private
Actually, why did I bother with the lists? It would have been quicker to just post a pic.

130356n4n0drr77b.jpg

lol

Reactions: traingosorry
Upvote 0

Tinkerbell33

Feb 24, 2007
✟34,871.00
Marital Status
Private
smart
kind
funny
active in their relationship with God
appreciates or creates art or music
easy to talk to
likes variety in life
pretty eyes
works out but not too muscular
runs
smiles a lot

My list is pretty similar but I forgot to mention the one in bold.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.