What do the women look for in a man?

chuck77

Oct 21, 2011
✟21,890.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Money. Women tend to be drawn to money, or the likelihood that you will be making good money soon. I work with many single women and they talk about such things. I'm old enough that I'm invisible to them so they are at ease around me.

^_^^_^^_^

Upvote 0

Autumnleaf

Legend
Jun 18, 2005
✟33,297.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Because, while I am sure you are capable of explaining what attracts you, Women statistically have been unable to explain what pushes their "attraction triggers"....IE.....Woman saying she wants, kind man/provider, but dates the jerks. Basically she says one thing and really does the opposite.

Chicks dig jerks.

Bill Hicks - Chicks Dig Jerks - YouTube

Upvote 0
Jun 18, 2011
San Francisco Bay Area
✟65,034.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
When I think about the guys I've liked in the past, they've all been very varied in appearance and personality... The only real similiarity was their passion for God.

I always enjoy being able to laugh with whoever I'm with, so a sense of humour is pretty important. Being kind and gentle is also important, but he should also have a strength of character about him.

The only physical feature I insist upon is a tall man... I'm 5'8, and I'd very much like my future husband to be taller than I am.

Hello young lady:

Do I have news for you.Just look at this statistic:

Question: What is the Average Height for an Adult Male?

Answer: According to the National Center for Health Statistics, the average height for an adult male in the United States is:
  • 69.2 inches, or
  • 5 feet 9.2 inches
Now,you see,in a lot of these dating sites and /or personal ads,women WANT a man to be OVER 6 feet. There are MORE women than men.There are MORE men UNDER 6 feet.

So WHAT do you want? A good christian man who is around your height,or a JERK who is six feet tall?
The odds are that you will meet MORE men for a potiential partner who are UNDER six feet tall. Now this may not be romantic, and dreamy,however this iS the truth.:cool:

Upvote 0
Jun 18, 2011
San Francisco Bay Area
✟65,034.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Chances are, if that is something that you find attractive then you should look for it and you will likely find it. It's not something that's going to change over time. the 5'6" guy won't grow to be 6 foot no matter how much Wheaties he eats.

However,a six foot man can shrink over time. Here is something from The U.S. Library of Medicine:

You may become shorter. The tendency to become shorter occurs among all races and both sexes. Height loss is related to aging changes in the bones, muscles, and joints.
People typically lose about 1 cm (0.4 inches) every 10 years after age 40. Height loss is even greater after 70 years old. In total, you may lose 1 to 3 inches in height as you age

Therefore one should marry someone for what is on the INSIDE of a person. :cool:

Upvote 0