Florida
✟117,927.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I thought that the USA had a complete separation of church and state? The Bible calls us to pray for our leaders, not impeach them. "In a democracy, Christians get the leader they pray for". Derek Prince.

The United States Constitution prohibits having an official religion, basing any laws and court rulings on a holy book, and denying the right to worship, pray, and assemble for religious reasons (First Amendment). However, that did not stop the government from using the slogan "In God We Trust" on our money.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,482.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
However, that did not stop the government from using the slogan "In God We Trust" on our money.
You lease the money paying for the right to print it. They probably got a discount because of the wording n the plates.

Upvote 0

Phil W

Apr 15, 2019
Mesa, Az
✟67,340.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The United States Constitution prohibits having an official religion, basing any laws and court rulings on a holy book, and denying the right to worship, pray, and assemble for religious reasons (First Amendment).
I think you should reword that.

Upvote 0

Phil W

Apr 15, 2019
Mesa, Az
✟67,340.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Should I copy the First Amendment then?
I think the word "or" would have been a better choice than the word "and" before the word "denying".
It seemed to say the amendment deny's the right to worship, pray, etc.
Oh well...the English student in me poked his head into the matter....LOL

• Friendly
Reactions: 1 person
Upvote 0