What devices or methods have you used to open a discussion about Jesus?

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Sabertooth

Repartee Animal: Quipping the Saints!
Site Supporter
Jul 25, 2005
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟961,695.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I maintain a web ring of different genres within my hobby of playscale miniaturism. Each front page has a genre-related Chick tract on it. (It is presently under reconstruction since the previous server no longer exists.)

My femfig page is back up right now.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Depends on the situation.
Are you talking about while at work, or in the street either walking or standing while someone preaches or knocking on front doors?
At work tak a Christian book you are reading and leave it out on your desk. Be willing and ready to talk about it. Lee Strobels 'The case for Christ' is one good book.

In casual conversation ask, 'What do you think is the Christian responce to ........' and see where the conversation goes.

If standing while someone preaches in the street, simple ask, 'What is your opinion?'
Door knocking, an opening question, ' If you stood before God and he said'Why should I let you into heaven?' what would you say?'
Loads of openings if you get a reply.
We had a tract written with on the front, "o thanks I'm not interested!" because so many peiple would say that. This tract sometimes got a laugh and a conversation.

Upvote 0