Columbus
✟81,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I believe Alice Cooper is a Christian. He has a great testimony on youtube somewhere.

There's a guy from the metal band Korn that has an astonishing testimony. I forget his name because I'm not into Korn type music.

Denzel Washingtom is believable. Steve Baldwin also.

I think there may be quite a few young christians who are celebrities and only give hints through their carefully crafted speech and song lyrics and stuff like that. If you are looking to identify these young christian celebrities who are trying to hold onto their carrears and not be ousted too soon, oh you'd have to do is listen to them talk. Do they sound like the Beattitudes in any way? Yes? Then maybe.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Well, I don't think he's a Christian, but one of my favorite celebrities is Keanu Reeves, because he does a lot of good things, has not forgot where he came from, which was not a very easy life before he came into fame, and it seems like, despite his fame, he's pretty down to earth in real life, and is just a regular person like the rest of us, and seems to be or stay pretty humble despite the fame. He also seems to know a lot about a lot of things and is pretty enlightened as well, etc, and despite that still also, still doesn't lose sight of who he is, etc, which is just a regular person like the rest of us, etc, and doesn't seem to ever look down on or underestimate anybody who doesn't have what he has, or is not in the position that he is in also, which is very wise, etc, and because of all of these things and more, I have a certain amount of respect for him, etc, whereas I don't a lot of the time for a lot of other people sometimes, celebrities and a lot of other so-called more regular or more "normal" people included, etc.

He also doesn't struggle or fight for the limelight, but when in it, is still the exact same regardless, and it doesn't change who he is (or what he acts like) which I greatly respect and admire about him also, etc.

God Bless.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Divide

Apr 19, 2017
Columbus
✟81,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I think it's easier to be sure if someone is a Christian or not by how they talk and what they do. The mouth speaks what is in the heart so it really dont matter if they say they are christian or not. You can see it on them. Body language sure gives up a lot of info. The Celebrities get put on the spot to talk in interviews and talk shows and at award ceremonies and stuff. I was alomost going to be a cop back in the day and I went through all the classroom stuff and the firing range. One of the things we studied on was body language and interogation techniques and that stuff. I found that stuff highly interesting. I continued to study it even after it was over. It's actually impossible to lie even if he has been trained in suppressing his body language (like some salesman!) then his body language will reveal it in a different way.

You can tell how much somebody reads the bible within 5 minutes of talking with them or watching them talk. Even without asking them. That's why I like watching testimony videos of people. Not only celebrities but just people. Some are very credible, other simply are not. It's a good way to practice body language skills intil it's second nature.

It prolly isnt my skill. I can't do much, lol. It's the grace of God I tell you. Him teaching me things.

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
I know we don’t know their personal lives so we can’t really give the best answer on here. But from what you see what celebrities who call themselves Christians you would feel safe to say they are Christians ?

Not really my place to judge who is a sheep and show is a goat. Judgment belongs to Christ alone.

-CryptoLutheran

Reactions: public hermit
Upvote 0

Divide

Apr 19, 2017
Columbus
✟81,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Not really my place to judge who is a sheep and show is a goat. Judgment belongs to Christ alone.

-CryptoLutheran

Isnt that slightly misleading? What you wrote is true but we as Humans living on earth have to make many decisions every day. This takes judgment and discernment.

Good Judgement comes from Experience.
Experience comes from poor Judgement.

Upvote 0

Benjamin Müller

May 19, 2018
Western New York
✟43,598.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I'm going to reword your question so that my answer isn't misinterpreted.

Q: Which celebrities do know of claim to be Christian / confess Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior; and/or which celebrities appear to be trying to live the way of Christ to the best of their understanding/ability?

A:
Jim Caviezel
Mel Gibson

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟558,624.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
On one hand, I appreciate that Representation Matters.

OTOH, I think a lot of Christians get waaaay too hung up on whether certain celebrities are Christian, especially when those celebrities make an overt thing out of it. How many people in American churches would’ve cared what Head from Korn had to say about anything before he converted? The whole thing feels like a really cringey (and unnecessary) grasp for validation.

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Isnt that slightly misleading? What you wrote is true but we as Humans living on earth have to make many decisions every day. This takes judgment and discernment.

Good Judgement comes from Experience.
Experience comes from poor Judgement.

One of the decisions we don't do is declare who is a sheep and who is a goat. That's Jesus' decision alone.

-CryptoLutheran

• Agree
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0