United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
The Spectacular Spider-Man (Season 1)
This is a fan favorite, & it's comic-accurate, but........eh. I prefer the 90s one.

A Wrinkle in Time
3rd grade teacher read it to us. I don't remember anything from it but know it's supposed to be good. Movie is..........not good. There's flashes of goodness but no. Still, I want to read the book. I do hear it's very good.

BTW, 3rd grade teacher also read us The Lion, The Witch, & the Wardrobe. I can't picture that being read by teachers anymore.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,164,865.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Might watch Django Unchained...

Or catch up on the latest season of Cobra Kai. Funny considering I've never watched any of the Karate Kid movies in my life... lol. I do like that Johnny Lawrence character.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Somber

꧁✿❁❀❁✿꧂
Oct 23, 2011
The Fairy Ring
✟101,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
The Sorcerer And The White Snake
I think I may have watched that one a while ago! I need to look it up! Recently I watched the animated movie "White Snake" and it was pretty good. Reminded me a bit of the other movie, unless I am thinking of something else. ^_^

Upvote 0

angelsaroundme

Mar 4, 2020
Georgia
✟141,445.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
I think I may have watched that one a while ago! I need to look it up! Recently I watched the animated movie "White Snake" and it was pretty good. Reminded me a bit of the other movie, unless I am thinking of something else. ^_^
I ended up liking it a lot more than I thought I would. The nagini sisters were played very well. The animated version you are mentioning has a sequel that focuses on the green snake girl so I might watch both of those too. ^_^

• Friendly
Reactions: Somber
Upvote 0

Somber

꧁✿❁❀❁✿꧂
Oct 23, 2011
The Fairy Ring
✟101,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
I ended up liking it a lot more than I thought I would. The nagini sisters were played very well. The animated version you are mentioning has a sequel that focuses on the green snake girl so I might watch both of those too. ^_^
I don't remember much of that movie so I may have to re-watch it sometime!! I hope you enjoy them! I haven't seen "Green Snake" yet, but I was excited to see it on Netflix and am hoping to watch it sometime soon!! :)

Upvote 0