Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
This movie is more style than substance.. which is ok I guess. Some beautiful cinematography for 1983.

I also love the early 1980s electronic sound. Probably the most romantic music there is.

Upvote 0

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,164,232.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Now she's physically abusing him.

I just read the original person to play the leading man in the movie Flash Dance was Gene Simmons..

I'm laughing so hard right now.. lol.

Upvote 0

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,164,232.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Will probably watch Fatal Attraction once. By the same guy who directed Flash Dance.. although in this case I've seen it before and it's a good film.. probably one of the scariest and most disturbing film I've ever seen. This is probably much more true for the male audience than the female.. lol.

I've read that film has actually helped men keep faithful to their wives in their marriage.. lol.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JustSomeBloke

Unacceptable Fringe Minority
Site Supporter
Sep 10, 2018
My Home
✟177,126.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The Hoverport at Ryde. It seems to be a popular live feed (well over 350 people yesterday day time). The hovercraft depart at 15 minutes past the hour and arrive at about 38-40 minutes past the hour during off peak hours (more frequently during peak hours).

Upvote 0

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,164,232.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Watching Ocean's Eleven on Netflix. Never seen the film before, and so far it is alright.

Have to say that it is hard watching Bernie Mac in this because he actually died a few years after his film was made. Honestly I am not sure why I am so sensitive about this particular actor's death but it's always stuck in my mind. The only reason I can think of him sticking out in my mind was watching the Transformer movie back in 2008. It was one of the first high definition films I've watched and I remember thinking about how clear his image appeared on the film and remarking how he was now a cold corpse in the ground. This was back when 1080P felt like looking through a clear window in real life, lol.

Reactions: Tone
Upvote 0

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I am anticipating watching the new Dune movie. They say that much disclosure happens within such productions. I can definitely envision a message about the whole worldwide thing going down, embedded (symbolically primarily) within.

*When I watch a movie, I'm expectant...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Lol thats funny.Its a tv show.

Oh, okay, yeah, I watch zero t.v. so I'm all out of the loop.

I usually watch plenty of movies, but just haven't been lately, though I have a couple on my bucket list!

Yah bless you sister!

Upvote 0