Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I got a book on The Turpin children but it’s so hard reading after work! I think I may just have to stick to reading Christian help books.
Read a lot this past weekend!

Upvote 0

DragonFox91

Dec 20, 2020
Michigan
✟212,395.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I finished The Family Next Door book about the Turpin 13 case. It was good. The 2nd half is just a rehash of the 1st half tho. (I’ve noticed that w/ true crime books. The first half is the events of the crime chronological; the second half is the same information just in the order of how it was relayed to the public.)

Upvote 0

Sif

Nov 11, 2015
Rocky Mountain Region
✟304,370.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
History of the Peloponnesian War by Thucydides and Leviathan by Thomas Hobbes. Studying the concept of the Hobbesian Trap (or Schelling's Dilemma). It is one of the concepts behind the Dark Forest answer to the Fermi Paradox.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Hawthorne

CF Singles High Council
Sep 1, 2005
Going to and fro and up and down in the earth.
✟37,326.00
Faith
Marital Status
Private
The-Secret-History-by-Donna-Tartt.jpg

Reading this after The Goldfinch is going backwards somewhat. It's certainly enjoyable, but I'm not sure it's much more than just The Egypt Game for "grownups."

Upvote 0