• With the events that occured on July 13th, 2024, a reminder that posts wishing that the attempt was successful will not be tolerated. Regardless of political affiliation, at no point is any type of post wishing death on someone is allowed and will be actioned appropriately by CF Staff.

What are you listening to right now? (24)

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟1,055,298.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Listening to some chill beats while spending my late night (I'm on a week off from work right now ^-^ ) causally making my way through a modded Resident Evil 4 game ->

@sampa , would you consider making this one your new avatar? ^_^

Upvote 0

sampa

Veteran
Oct 6, 2006
Midwest
✟126,813.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Listening to some chill beats while spending my late night (I'm on a week off from work right now ^-^ ) causally making my way through a modded Resident Evil 4 game ->

@sampa , would you consider making this one your new avatar? ^_^
Haha, I'm flattered but no. I do have a cat photo of myself from a few years ago, as cats were my thing in my younger years, but this depiction isn't it.

This is the closest I could find to what my photo looked like
1000000173.png

• Friendly
Reactions: SarahsKnight
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SarahsKnight

Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟1,055,298.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

It seems to be a common contender for the top spot in people's all-time favorite VG music lists, certainly out of all the Mega Man games specifically.

Still, might I contend that the revamp in the Mega Man Anniversary collection from the earlier PS2 and Gamecube days sounds even better.

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟1,055,298.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This one came up on my phone playlist just now. If I may dedicate it to you, @Multifavs , a reminder to just keep your eyes on Him no matter how difficult your days can get. :angel:

• Friendly
Reactions: Multifavs
Upvote 0