• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

what are you feeling right now? (14)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Last Shabbat(2013-1-26) I met my Messianic and Christian friends(American Jewish and Gentile,Korean and Uighur in West China), one of them was a Messianic Rabbi,he and his wife had ever helped Kaifeng Jewish in China.I was astonished that his wife thought I had a little Israeli(Ephraim) blood although no any proof. We had a wonderful time.And I got a gift,Menorah from my old friend David (his father's mother was a Jewish)from Old City Jerusalem. Now they have left Beijing.

Wish you all a blessed week in Yeshua dear.:hug:

What an awesome present you got!

Blessings

Reactions: Yusuphhai
Upvote 0

Yusuphhai

Messianic Arabic-Semitic Chinese
Oct 19, 2005
Beijing China
✟170,860.00
Country
China
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
What an awesome present you got!

Blessings

Thank you very much dear friend. usually we don't light up the menorah but the general candles.

Here is the picture of Menorah(seven branches) and Hannukah Menorah(nine branches).

Upvote 0

Criada

Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2007
✟114,628.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Last Shabbat(2013-1-26) I met my Messianic and Christian friends(American Jewish and Gentile,Korean and Uighur in West China), one of them was a Messianic Rabbi,he and his wife had ever helped Kaifeng Jewish in China.I was astonished that his wife thought I had a little Israeli(Ephraim) blood although no any proof. We had a wonderful time.And I got a gift,Menorah from my old friend David (his father's mother was a Jewish)from Old City Jerusalem. Now they have left Beijing.

Wish you all a blessed week in Yeshua dear.:hug:

Sounds like a very special time of fellowship :)
Praying that you have a great week too, brother.

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Another day were I'm doing okay. I've been a bit flat the last few days but not depressed as such, it is great to have been given such a long break from depression. :thumbsup:

I hope that more positive feelings will begin to grow in the emptiness. I know that I try to be as positive as I can be about my situation. This is where my faith in Jesus helps a lot. I do know that God's promises are awesome.:thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Lilly Owl

Since when is God's adversary a curse word here?
Dec 23, 2012
✟2,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
This video is beautiful I think. The artist Heather Williams said on a CBN broadcast last I saw her that she was inspired to write the lyrics after feeling lost over a miscarriage. And that in her deep grief and depression it seemed that God spoke to her to comfort her troubles and let her know he had never left her. She began the lyrics in grief and by the end she found comfort in answered prayer.
It is my hope the same blessing finds those here who need God's hug from across celestial miles. :groupray:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Criada

Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2007
✟114,628.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Another day were I'm doing okay. I've been a bit flat the last few days but not depressed as such, it is great to have been given such a long break from depression. :thumbsup:

I hope that more positive feelings will begin to grow in the emptiness. I know that I try to be as positive as I can be about my situation. This is where my faith in Jesus helps a lot. I do know that God's promises are awesome.:thumbsup:

Praise God for the break! :)
Praying that you will move from emptiness to joy as you see His promises fulfilled in your life :hug:

Reactions: Jeshu
Upvote 0

Criada

Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2007
✟114,628.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Feeling sad, wore out, weary. I don't feel like going to work tomorrow. I am trying to be grateful. Son's condition is worsening, looks like he will be needing surgery again.

ugh.

Praying for strength and refreshment, sister, and for God's healing touch on your son :hug:

Upvote 0

Criada

Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2007
✟114,628.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
This video is beautiful I think. The artist Heather Williams said on a CBN broadcast last I saw her that she was inspired to write the lyrics after feeling lost over a miscarriage. And that in her deep grief and depression it seemed that God spoke to her to comfort her troubles and let her know he had never left her. She began the lyrics in grief and by the end she found comfort in answered prayer.
It is my hope the same blessing finds those here who need God's hug from across celestial miles. :groupray:

Thank you for sharing that :hug:

Upvote 0

Criada

Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2007
✟114,628.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
tired, and worry about my father's illness.Now his kidneys are not well ,which causes he can not step well.

Pray for all here.:groupray:
Sorry to hear that, brother :hug:
Praying that your father can get the treatment he needs andf that he is restored to full health :hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LoyalToGod

Prayer Warrior for Christ
Mar 21, 2012
New York, NY
✟53,695.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
i will pray for you both ;things will get better jesus promises us that ;he heals the sick n the wounded he uplifts the spirit of the ones who are down i love you both i pray god gives you strength and turn your sorrow into joy

thank you very much.

Upvote 0

Cyprezz

Twin #2
Jan 16, 2013
✟26,923.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Pretty bad. Stuck in hospital due to being very ill, getting poked and prodded. Incredibly worried as well, bordering on being terrified. Tomorrow I get test results back determining the severity of my sickness. Just tired of life in general, especially being treated as a "thing" that's sick and not a person.
Yet, I've also never been happier in my life. I'm happy to have faith, to be able to just talk to God. I must seem like a bit of a goof, smiling away while bed-ridden. I'm terrified of what's probably going to happen, but I'm also not worried. I guess you could say extremely conflicted right now.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.