• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

what are you feeling right now? (14)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yusuphhai

Messianic Arabic-Semitic Chinese
Oct 19, 2005
Beijing China
✟170,759.00
Country
China
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
whats your dads name ill pray for him ok i hope he gets well soon

Sorry to hear that, brother :hug:
Praying that your father can get the treatment he needs andf that he is restored to full health :hug:

Thank you both very much. My father's scripture name was Moses Hai(his general name is Yuhan Hai), which was given by a Muslim teacher when he was born.But he has no religion. I don't know whether ten year later he will still be alive, for He is now 73 years old and his body is not well. I feel much pressure, because I have to work ouside and has no enough energy to look after him and my mother.

Thank the Lord he has much more blessings,peace and joy to give us than we can imagine.:groupray:

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you both very much. My father's scripture name was Moses Hai(his general name is Yuhan Hai), which was given by a Muslim teacher when he was born.But he has no religion. I don't know whether ten year later he will still be alive, for He is now 73 years old and his body is not well. I feel much pressure, because I have to work ouside and has no enough energy to look after him and my mother.

Thank the Lord he has much more blessings,peace and joy to give us than we can imagine.:groupray:

I wish you God's strength dear brother!

I admire your dedication.:hug:

Reactions: Yusuphhai
Upvote 0

Criada

Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2007
✟114,628.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
2 am and I can't seem to sleep......not sure why.
Hope you managed to get some rest, brother - praying for your strength today!

forget it

((((((((((((((Derek)))))))))))))))))
Praying for you, brother.
If you need to get your feelings out, go ahead - that's what this thread is for :hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Aug 13, 2008
✟9,950.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
((((((((((((((Derek)))))))))))))))))
Praying for you, brother.
If you need to get your feelings out, go ahead - that's what this thread is for :hug:
i know Criada its just i feel like i might be a hypocrite to those who pray for me and yet i keep coming here posting feeling Depressed

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

dovespirit

Oct 30, 2012
usa
✟15,833.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
ill pray for you all im feeling ok sometimes down today but ok ;i fight between the good n evil to me depression is me in the darkness struggling to see gods light ; but i know in my heart gods light is more powerful and it deflects the darkness ; i pray for you all that god uplifts your spirits and heals your hurts ((((hugs))))

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
i know Criada its just i feel like i might be a hypocrite to those who pray for me and yet i keep coming here posting feeling Depressed

You don't have to feel like you are a hypocrite dear brother. We all know you are ill and depression is a part of that illness. Those who pray for you know that as well.

When I pray for depressed people I don't pray for the depression to go away, but rather that the depressed persons may experience the love and comfort of the Lord and that they may hold onto faith and hope in Jesus for that is what gives them the ability to overcome depression.

Be of good courage Derek God loves you - put your faith in His love and you may also learn to hope that He will give you the ability to survive the onslaught.

:hug:

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I feel like God hates me. Ever since I went to church, I have been having a rough week

The truth is that The Word says that God loves you, you cannot trust what you are feeling, but you can trust The Word of God.

Rejoice in His love and the lies you are struggling with will quickly perish.

:hug:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.