✟1,611.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Others
Shetalkstoangels,
Were you having a bad day or was there a trigger of some type?
Here's hoping for a good holiday for you today.
I've seen the adds for Vyvanse for binge eating but don't know much about it.
God bless you.

You are very kind - every day is a bad day when you are a psych patient and your medication has very limited effect. I have my eating disorder since I was a young lassie of 22. I was 105 pounds then soaking wet. Something must have happened that day, or something said, I've no idea, but whatever it was 33 years ago my brain converted food into novocaine and I have been addicted to cheap white carbs and sugar ever since. :heartdecoration:

Reactions: MWood
Upvote 0

JimR-OCDS

God Cannot Be Grasped, Except Through Love
Oct 28, 2008
The Kingdom of Heaven
Visit site
✟187,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
This morning, I made two fried eggs, French style. That is, sunny-side up, cooked slowly as not to brown
the edges. I had two small strips of bacon, half a hashbrown patty and Pepperidge Farm 15 grain thin
sliced toast.

For dinner, I'm making Chicken Cordon Bleu, Cheff Jean Peirre style. Only I'll use a traditional
white sauce instead of the one he makes in the video.

BTW, I've lost over 40 lbs. Went on a diet after learning I'm type II diabetic. Eating French
style has been the key lately. Great food with 1/4 the portions of an American diet. Also,
French wine treats me better than American wines. I'm not sure why that is. :D

Reactions: FreeinChrist
Upvote 0

godisagardener

Romans 10:6-9, Ephesians 2:8-10
Jul 7, 2022
Texas
✟62,941.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Did you all watch the game?
Nope. It's just my husband and me, and we've somewhat weaned ourselves away from football over the years. He'll watch bits and pieces of Pittsburgh or Buffalo if they're shown in this area; we used to watch maybe a quarter of a Dallas game but being old-time Landry fans can't stomach that anymore. Plus with players seemingly changing week by week it's no fun. We don't do pay-tv sports, and I have a feeling that the NFL will follow all the other sports and be cable or streaming only within the next five years anyway. But that's another topic and there's other stuff to do on Sundays. ;)

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,671,195.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Nope. It's just my husband and me, and we've somewhat weaned ourselves away from football over the years. He'll watch bits and pieces of Pittsburgh or Buffalo if they're shown in this area; we used to watch maybe a quarter of a Dallas game but being old-time Landry fans can't stomach that anymore. Plus with players seemingly changing week by week it's no fun. We don't do pay-tv sports, and I have a feeling that the NFL will follow all the other sports and be cable or streaming only within the next five years anyway. But that's another topic and there's other stuff to do on Sundays. ;)
It was a close game! It was a fun one to watch. But I understand where you are coming from.

Upvote 0