What are you eating???

raych

Jul 14, 2011
✟7,778.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
I'm sooo hungry right now thinking I should be lazy but good and have a shake or be terrible and go out to eat with my mum...... Or just make something lol I made a healthy fried rice this morning for my kids school lunch but didn't feed myself or even have a coffee soooo pretty much dying atm it's 10:30 am I might go have coffee....

But hey tell me what meal time it is for you and what your eating or even better a photo :)

Grandpa4

Sep 25, 2015
Jacumba, CA
✟15,553.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Due to cancer and cancer meds, I have very little appetite any more or desire to eat and I've lost over 30 pounds. I'm thinking about making a sweet potato casserole with ham, but my sweet potatoes are getting old and spoiling. I keep having to toss out the bad ones and will probably have to buy fresh ones soon.

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Due to cancer and cancer meds, I have very little appetite any more or desire to eat and I've lost over 30 pounds. I'm thinking about making a sweet potato casserole with ham, but my sweet potatoes are getting old and spoiling. I keep having to toss out the bad ones and will probably have to buy fresh ones soon.
I am sorry to hear that. Have you seriously considered medical marijuana? Personally I don't like the stuff. I tried it a couple of times long ago in college. But one of the sayings about marijuana has been found to be correct. It does give you the "munchies" and will counter the nausea brought on by chemotherapy. If you use it as a medicine and not to get high that is a valid use of the drug.

Upvote 0

Grandpa4

Sep 25, 2015
Jacumba, CA
✟15,553.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I am sorry to hear that. Have you seriously considered medical marijuana? Personally I don't like the stuff. I tried it a couple of times long ago in college. But one of the sayings about marijuana has been found to be correct. It does give you the "munchies" and will counter the nausea brought on by chemotherapy. If you use it as a medicine and not to get high that is a valid use of the drug.

The idea of using marijuana in any form repulses me. I would take the pills I just heard about if necessary, though.

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
The idea of using marijuana in any form repulses me. I would take the pills I just heard about if necessary, though.

Like I said, I am not a fan of it either. But it is perhaps the one legit use of marijuana out there. It is too bad that actual medical testing done using marijuana was banned when they made the stuff illegal. Sometimes you can take a drug, adrenaline, or to be more exact epinephrine to be precise, and find uses for it. Epinephrine is a useful anti asthma drug. If forces the lungs open. Unfortunately it also raises your blood pressure and heart rate. By adding chemical blockers to epinephrine biochemists made a new drug that only opens your lungs and has a minimal effect on blood pressure and heart rate, that is the drug Albuterol. If pharmaceutical companies were allowed to do the same with marijuana they might have found a very efficient antinausea drug and still have been able to block off the part of the drug that gets you high.

Wishing you good health in the future.

Upvote 0

DawnInVirginia

Aug 26, 2015
Virginia
✟19,091.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Late supper here. Boned out a chicken, stuffed with sauteed chopped fennel, onions, green bell pepper, garlic, ground pork, salt, black and red pepper, trussed it and put it on the smoker. Side of tossed baby green and tomatoes. Glass of Malbec. No dessert.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MWood

Jan 7, 2013
✟130,041.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Late supper here. Boned out a chicken, stuffed with sauteed chopped fennel, onions, green bell pepper, garlic, ground pork, salt, black and red pepper, trussed it and put it on the smoker. Side of tossed baby green and tomatoes. Glass of Malbec. No dessert.
You should have called me, I would have brought the dessert. An old fashion butter roll.

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,751,281.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I had a roast chicken dinner with roast potatoes, parsnips, sprouts, stuffing, Yorkshire puddings, broccoli and carrots. :)

yum!

I am fixing up butternut squash. After steaming it soft, I cut from the peel and cut it up. Tonight I plan to simmer it in orange juice (well, grapefruit since we picked up the wrong thing) and then add brown sugar and cinnamon. It tastes good usually.

Upvote 0

Winter_Rose

Feb 7, 2016
United Kingdom
✟21,473.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
yum!

I am fixing up butternut squash. After steaming it soft, I cut from the peel and cut it up. Tonight I plan to simmer it in orange juice (well, grapefruit since we picked up the wrong thing) and then add brown sugar and cinnamon. It tastes good usually.

That sounds lovely.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

MWood

Jan 7, 2013
✟130,041.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
oh- you are one of the flavored Jif addicts. I know people like you.
Its a wonderful life. Its a wonderful time to live this life. Since Jif is sooo good on this sin cursed earth, Just think how good it will be in heaven!

Upvote 0