Hugging God, Jesus, and Chocolate ^w^ =3
✟238,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I have been spending a lot of time with God and talking to Him a lot. ^w^ =3 God is my Best Friend. :hug::hug: I have also been trying to eat healthier and I have been eating a lot of different soups. And I love the Wonton Soup and Chicken Rice Soup from the Chinese Takeout Place near my House. I'm also trying to drink more water. ^w^ =3

1 Corinthians 6:19 KJV

What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? :hug::hug:

Upvote 0

GodJesusAndChocolate

Hugging God and Jesus ^w^ =3
Dec 17, 2021
✟238,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I have been listening to a lot of Christian Music lately!! And I have been using Facebook and X (formerly known as Twitter). :):)

I have also been rewatching The Chosen (Drama Series about Jesus and His Disciples). :):)

Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟243,511.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
I have been spending a lot of time with God and talking to Him a lot. ^w^ =3 God is my Best Friend. :hug::hug: I have also been trying to eat healthier and I have been eating a lot of different soups. And I love the Wonton Soup and Chicken Rice Soup from the Chinese Takeout Place near my House. I'm also trying to drink more water. ^w^ =3

1 Corinthians 6:19 KJV

What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? :hug::hug:
I love Chinese food! That sounds delicious! :D

Upvote 0

GodJesusAndChocolate

Hugging God and Jesus ^w^ =3
Dec 17, 2021
✟238,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I have been spending time with God and my Husband a lot. :hug::hug::):):hug::hug::coffee::coffee::cookie::cookie::custard::custard:

I have been doing a lot of CF posting this week. Also a lot of X (formerly known as Twitter) posting. And Facebook posting. ^w^ =3 I have also been looking at couple pictures on Instagram. :coffee::coffee::cookie::cookie::custard::custard::):):hug::hug:

I did some Digital Journaling with Microsoft Word on my Alienware Desktop Computer this week. ^w^ =3 :clap::clap::cheer::cheer::coffee::coffee::cookie::cookie::custard::custard:

I have been listening to Christian Music and Love Songs on YouTube. ^w^ =3 :coffee::coffee::cookie::cookie::custard::custard::laughing::laughing::):)

And I have been going to my Therapy Group. ^w^ =3

Man Light Skin Black Hair Chocolate Eyes Emoji Apple.png
Woman Light Skin Black Hair Chocolate Eyes Emoji Apple.png
Chocolate Chip Cookie PNG Smaller.png
Chocolate Chip Cookie PNG Smaller.png
cookie_1f36a (2).png
cookie_1f36a (2).png

Upvote 0