Hugging God, Jesus, and Chocolate ^w^ =3
✟238,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I have been playing Sims 4 with the Horse Ranch Expansion Pack and the Cats & Dogs Expansion Pack. It is really fun!! The Game is free but the Expansion Packs cost money. :):):coffee::coffee::cookie::cookie::icecreamcone::icecreamcone::custard::custard:

I have also been watching a lot of Let's Plays (Video Game Videos) on Youtube. I recently got Youtube Premium and I really love it. You get Youtube ad free and Youtube Music ad free. ^-^ =3 :coffee::coffee::cookie::cookie::custard::custard::icecreamcone::icecreamcone::):)

Upvote 0

peaceful-forest

Nov 5, 2022
-
✟66,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I have also been watching a lot of Let's Plays (Video Game Videos) on Youtube.

I used to watch Let's Plays of the Sims 1, 2, and 3. Pleasant Sims used to make them, but she hasn't made Sims content for a year now.

She has one where she recreated Pleasantview in the Sims 3. That one is the most entertaining, in my opinion!

Whiny Brit had a series on The Sims Bustin' Out. I liked it at first, but after awhile I couldn't stand some of her game play styles.

Upvote 0

peaceful-forest

Nov 5, 2022
-
✟66,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I have been trying to get over my fear of spiders and bugs.
I used to not be afraid of spiders. After I took anti-depressants that I didn't need, that's when my fear of spiders developed.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GodJesusAndChocolate

Hugging God and Jesus ^w^ =3
Dec 17, 2021
✟238,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

peaceful-forest

Nov 5, 2022
-
✟66,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I'm sorry this happened to you. :(:( [Hugs] :hug::hug::coffee::coffee::cookie::cookie::custard::custard::icecreamcone::icecreamcone:

Fun!! Where are you going to go shopping?? ^-^ =3 :coffee::coffee::cookie::cookie::custard::custard::icecreamcone::icecreamcone::):):cheer::cheer:

:heart:

I was thinking about going to Best Buy. I've bought a new phone and will need certain accessories.

I decided to work on other things today instead.

Upvote 0

GodJesusAndChocolate

Hugging God and Jesus ^w^ =3
Dec 17, 2021
✟238,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
God is good!! :hug::hug: :coffee::coffee::cookie::cookie::custard::custard::icecreamcone::icecreamcone:

I have been drawing again. I love drawing!! I want to get better at drawing!! ^w^ =3 I also want to learn how to do digital art!! ^w^ =3 :cookie::cookie::custard::custard::icecreamcone::icecreamcone::coffee::coffee: :):)

I have also been playing video games on my new Gaming Computer. I have been playing Guild Wars 2 and World Of Warcraft. =3 ^w^ I also downloaded the game Black Desert. All three of these games are MMORPG games. MMORPG is Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game. I love MMORPG games!! :cookie::cookie::custard::custard::icecreamcone::icecreamcone::coffee::coffee: =3 ^w^ :):)

And I have been spending time with my Fiancé (Soon To Be Husband). <3 =3 ^w^ We see each other every day!! :):):hug::hug::cookie::cookie::custard::custard::icecreamcone::icecreamcone::coffee::coffee:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟243,265.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Other than praying and keeping up with my daily devotions (and attending Mass/The Sacraments! of course!) I've been looking for employment. I recently started playing The Sims again. It helps de-stress me.

Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟243,265.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
I used to watch Let's Plays of the Sims 1, 2, and 3. Pleasant Sims used to make them, but she hasn't made Sims content for a year now.

She has one where she recreated Pleasantview in the Sims 3. That one is the most entertaining, in my opinion!

Whiny Brit had a series on The Sims Bustin' Out. I liked it at first, but after awhile I couldn't stand some of her game play styles.
What happened to Pleasant Sims was terrible. She's been in my prayers. I loved her content. I also love playing Sims 1,2,3, and 4. 4 is probably my least favorite though.

Upvote 0

peaceful-forest

Nov 5, 2022
-
✟66,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
What happened to Pleasant Sims was terrible. She's been in my prayers. I loved her content. I also love playing Sims 1,2,3, and 4. 4 is probably my least favorite though.

She has a vlog channel now that's active. I do watch a little bit of it. She seems happier, but she still practices witchcraft. She does have subscribers that still pray for her and hope that she turns to Jesus.

Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟243,265.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
She has a vlog channel now that's active. I do watch a little bit of it. She seems happier, but she still practices witchcraft. She does have subscribers that still pray for her and hope that she turns to Jesus.
She was an atheist. Never a Christian. I know both of her parents are dead from alcoholism when they were in their 50s. I hope she repents too and play sims again.

Upvote 0

peaceful-forest

Nov 5, 2022
-
✟66,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
She was an atheist. Never a Christian. I know both of her parents are dead from alcoholism when they were in their 50s. I hope she repents too and play sims again.
I must've missed that one. Where did you find the info?

It's so sad, but it is her choice.

Upvote 0