What are the most dangerous things a Christian can do?

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I apologize for how aggressive I may have got @aiki, really truly and genuinely and sincerely sorry, OK.

Your point about self is entirely valid, and until we get self fully out of the way, or in it's right place, etc, we have no hope against our sins, etc...

I do feel like I've made some headway in that department though, or rather God has (been doing) (that) with me, etc, or we're doing it together now, etc...

And it is truly a very beautiful thing when self is out of the way and the Holy Spirit takes over, as I have experienced that at times in my life and in my walk, and it's "beyond words", etc, so I feel like I really do know what you are saying there, and if that was what you were trying to say then I 100% agree with you, etc...

Just please try to be patient with me though, I feel like I will be there one day, or one day soon hopefully, etc, OK...

Again, very sorry for my harsh words to you, OK...

I was not very kind, and I don't like myself at all when I am like that OK...

Peace (hopefully)...

God Bless!
@aiki

I've said myself, and even used to have a thread on it that I started, that all sin is due to a momentary lapse in giving into self, or selfishness, etc, which is also a momentary lapse of not loving God or yourself or other people like you should also, etc, so I get what you are saying there, etc, and agree with you there, OK...

Peace

God Bless!

Upvote 0