What Annoys You?

JesseBassett

Follower of the way, the truth, and the life....
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2004
Inver Grove Heights, MN, USA
Visit site
✟423,488.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Henry,
Welcome to Christian Forums! Enjoy your stay with us!

Upvote 0

RushMAN

Site Supporter
Jul 13, 2020
West Coast
✟101,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
People who do not indicate when they turn, or talk on their phones while driving,

This for me to big time, trying to cross the street and they suddenly turn. ugh.

Upvote 0

ISteveB

Sep 17, 2020
Northern Nevada
✟25,434.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
It can involve other people or not. Hardly anything annoys me accept when people try to talk over me and jump to conclusions, plain stupidity out of people,.. oh yeah and squeaky shoes and crunchy food. -__-

I think this is an age-related thing....
For me, what annoys me nowadays.....

stupidity. and I think the reason it does so is because it's so rampant today. Riots, woke-ology, name-changing because someone got offended, or thinks they're supposed to be offended, etc.....
If I thought it'd work, and genuinely solve the stupidity, I'd walk around and slap the stupid out of people.
So.... while you may be young now..... be prepared for getting older.

Reactions: April_Rose
Upvote 0

thecolorsblend

If God is your Father, who is your Mother?
Site Supporter
Jul 1, 2013
Gotham City, New Jersey
✟308,231.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
It can involve other people or not. Hardly anything annoys me accept when people try to talk over me and jump to conclusions, plain stupidity out of people,.. oh yeah and squeaky shoes and crunchy food. -__-
People who drive slow in the left lane. Back when I was young and foolish, I would hop into the right lane, zoom around them and then cut back over to the left lane, narrowly missing their front bumper. I regret such reckless actions now but at the time, my cause felt morally justified.

People who tailgate in the right lane. Back when I was young and foolish, I would pop open the moon roof and throw stuff at the tailgaiters. Coins/loose change, wads of paper, a hardcover book one time, whatever was handy got launched out of the makeshift torpedo bay. I regret such reckless actions now but at the time, my cause felt morally justified.

One time, years ago, I flipped a lit cigarette at some dude who was 'gaiting me in his open top Mustang. Putting aside his awful taste in cars (a Mustang? More like Mustake), dude shouldn't have been crowding my action like that. It's just not safe. So I flipped my cigarette at him because, hey, that's totally safe or whatever. :doh:

Anyway, guess that homunculus wasn't expecting that because he swerved all around the lane for a second before he managed to get his "ground-pounding" V6 steed under control. Maybe the cigarette landed in his car? Idk. Guess he got mad or something tho because he switched lanes and zoomed ahead of me. No idea what would've happened next because he caught 5-0's attention with that little stunt and got pulled over.

Serves him right tho, bro shouldn't have been 'gaiting me like that.

Anyway. To sum it all up, drive fast in the left lane and drive the speed limit in the right lane. Srsly people, this ain't rocket science.

Upvote 0

thecolorsblend

If God is your Father, who is your Mother?
Site Supporter
Jul 1, 2013
Gotham City, New Jersey
✟308,231.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
People who are too open with, ahem, their private lives.

Got on an elevator at work this one time earlier this year (before the lockdown) with members in good standing of the First Wives Club. They were deep in conversation about the frustrations of the single life for women in their forties and fifties.

One lucky winner took home the prize tho. She announced that she had, y'know, certain needs that hadn't been fulfilled since her dee-vorce two years earlier. Her silly friends chimed in with agreement, repeating similar, ah, frustrations.

Then they all turned to look at me, the only man on the elevator.

Needless to say, I exited the elevator at the next floor.

But come on, people, there are certain things you don't talk about in public. Or in private. Or with anybody ever. And that's one of them.

• Agree
Upvote 0

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
People who are too open with, ahem, their private lives.

Got on an elevator at work this one time earlier this year (before the lockdown) with members in good standing of the First Wives Club. They were deep in conversation about the frustrations of the single life for women in their forties and fifties.

One lucky winner took home the prize tho. She announced that she had, y'know, certain needs that hadn't been fulfilled since her dee-vorce two years earlier. Her silly friends chimed in with agreement, repeating similar, ah, frustrations.

Then they all turned to look at me, the only man on the elevator.

Needless to say, I exited the elevator at the next floor.

But come on, people, there are certain things you don't talk about in public. Or in private. Or with anybody ever. And that's one of them.

I definitely agree with that.

When people steal someone else's thunder like Kayne West did Taylor Swift.

Huh?? Btw, I'm also surprised that @Lost4words didn't chime in here and say cats. XD

Upvote 0

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟777,145.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
I'm quite friendly and relaxed with most people and have a tendency to like a lot people that other's don't.
But there are a few things about people that can get me annoyed:
- those who cheat on others, or who are deceptive or backstabbing, especially if through it they gain advantage out of someone else's disadvantage.
- religious people who use their faith to disparage or condemn others without lifting a finger to help them.
- noisy, selfish people who do not show consideration for others - eg. a neighbour banging their doors late at night.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.